DieHard Wolfers Forum Index DieHard Wolfers
A Wolfenstein 3d Fan Community

Hosted by: MCS & Areyep.com - Designed by: BrotherTank

Original Yahoo Forum - Die Hard Archives

AReyeP HomepageAreyep Homepage DieHard Wolfenstein BunkerDieHard Wolfenstein Bunker Log inLog in RegisterRegister Banlist FAQFAQ Search ForumsSearch

Username:    Password:      Remember me       

Long Live The Triad!
Page 1 of 1
DieHard Wolfers Forum Index -> Tale Tellers View Previous TopicRefresh this PageAdd Topic to your Browser FavoritesSearch ForumsPrint this TopicE-mail TopicGoto Page BottomView Next Topic
Joshua
DieHard SS
DieHard SS

Topics: 165

usa.gif

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:42 am
   Subject: Long Live The Triad!
   [ IP : Logged ]
Goto Top of PostsGoto Next PostGoto Bottom of Posts

Long live the Triad! This is the Triad user from Wolf3d Haven Forum. I was able to escape from HUST after being captured by them. I have hacked into jpb6891's account on here. Glory be to Allah Satan! Long live the Triad!

This is the High-risk United States Taskforce, also known as HUST. jpb6891 gave us permission to use his account on here. We are going to arrest the Triad user again. The reason that the Triad user got away is because HUST was ambushed by the Triad. HUST agents died in this ambush. We are unable to run a trace on the Triad user. He seems to be logged in to the Triad Triangle remotely. HUST is no longer at the Triad Triangle. We had to leave the Triad Triangle due to the ambush.

This is HUST. The Triad user was arrested today, April 7, 2014. The Triad was data mining this website. The files for this website have been deleted from the Triad Triangle remotely. HUST was unable to shut down the Triad Triangle remotely.

This is jpb6891. The DieHard Wolfers Alternate Reality Game is over.
Wolf3DGuy
Bring 'em On
Bring 'em On

Topics: 4
hungary.gif

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:50 am
   Subject: Re: Long Live The Triad!
Goto Top of PostsGoto Previous PostGoto Next PostGoto Bottom of Posts

What's this? Seriously?

<B>Moderator</B>

Topics: 163
usa.gif

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:01 pm

That's the key word - seriously. It's not meant to be taken seriously. Smile
stathmk
DieHard SS
DieHard SS

Topics: 78
usa.gif

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:42 pm

Joshua wrote:
Long live the Triad! This is the Triad user from Wolf3d Haven Forum. I was able to escape from HUST after being captured by them. I have hacked into jpb6891's account on here. Glory be to Allah Satan! Long live the Triad!

This is the High-risk United States Taskforce, also known as HUST. jpb6891 gave us permission to use his account on here. We are going to arrest the Triad user again. The reason that the Triad user got away is because HUST was ambushed by the Triad. HUST agents died in this ambush. We are unable to run a trace on the Triad user. He seems to be logged in to the Triad Triangle remotely. HUST is no longer at the Triad Triangle. We had to leave the Triad Triangle due to the ambush.

This is HUST. The Triad user was arrested today, April 7, 2014. The Triad was data mining this website. The files for this website have been deleted from the Triad Triangle remotely. HUST was unable to shut down the Triad Triangle remotely.

This is jpb6891. The DieHard Wolfers Alternate Reality Game is over.
This is my response to Wolf3DGuy because I remember what was typed in 2014.

I remember that until the 1990s there were Choose your own adventure books, text based adventure computer games like on the VIC-20, VIC-40, Apple IIGS, Macintosh, a game called Storymaker, and in a game called Zork Nemesis. Joshua was jpb6891 in 2014, played games of pretend, and had web sites set up where you get to click based on your decisions to see what happens next. The first of his text games was with an interesting Enigma Code Simulation web site and then I found that the others weren’t fun anymore. One of them was Election 2000 where you were Secret Agent Jonathan Matthews and click on different things. He called them alternate reality games and I think of them as Choose Your Own Adventure games. He may have had music on the web sites? In 2014 on March 26 to April 1, it was an April Fools’ prank on wolf3d.darkbb.com that went too far and we didn’t like it. Somebody told him that he can only have one account on Diehard Wolfers and should take it to The Tale Tellers Section: http://diehardwolfers.areyep.com/viewtopic.php?t=6795 One of his wolf3d.darkbb.com accounts was HUST or High-risk United States Task force. It’s kind of like HUNT or High-risk United Nations Task force from Rise of The Triad: The Hunt Begins.

This paragraph is about his story. Rise of The Triad was originally going to be a Wolfenstein 3D expansion pack taking place in the aftermath of World War II. Joshua wanted a story that was going to be a discombobulated mash-up of creative writing, web design, Wolfenstein 3D mods with Apocalypse themes, Commander Keen, a cringe-worthy fire and brimstone sect ( http://wolf3d.darkbb.com/t3122-doomsday-spiritual-warfare-throughout-the-end-of-the-age-individual-videos-released and ack was the one that posted with, “I tend not to read fictionalized books regarding the Rapture…”), the fictionalized Triad Terrorist group after World War II, and confusing added apocryphal characters where you wouldn’t know where it’s going. The Triad is a real terrorist group in China, but they wouldn’t normally speak English, and I think that they pose little to no threat to The United States. One of the reasons why I told him to stop was because it sounds a lot like crying Wolf if there were a real terrorist attack or mass shooting. I also thought that it made him misinterpreted to others as not feeling well.

I’m not a Muslim, but I thought that it was disingenuous or off-putting that he typed in the religion thread that Allah is actually Satan for the Islamic terrorists. Muslims, Christians, and Jews actually worship paraphrases of the same deity and you’d know because of Abraham, Isaac, and Ishmael. Just because he doesn’t believe in Islam, then it doesn’t mean that he can be right for the wrong reasons or use Poe’s Law: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe%27s_law . I’m going to paraphrase Poe’s Law as almost like being an identity theft troll of an individual or group that already makes outlandish statements like a Creationist or Muslim by putting words in their mouth. My point is that it’s off-putting or disingenuous to say that Allah is actually Satan when you don’t consider violence by Christians like the Crusades, Inquisitions, or in Revelation in The Bible. Also, The Rapture only seems to have caught on in English-language Protestantism.

Anyways, until about 1991, the Alternate Reality Game books and computer games were called Choose Your Own Adventure games. If you seriously want to know what they were like in about 1991, then type Super Mario Bros. Nintendo Adventure Books: https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313.TR1.TRC0.A0.H0.XNintendo+Adventure+Books.TRS0&_nkw=Nintendo+Adventure+Books&_sacat=0 It was almost like:
-If you want to use the Tanooki suit, then you go to page 10.
-If you want to use the Frog suit to swim, then go to page 40.
I was in fourth and fifth grade at that time and the books were at about the fourth or fifth grade level. Go to the “See also” section here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choose_Your_Own_Adventure

Joshua and I are now more mindful of what we post. By the ways, if you didn’t like it, then Joshua doesn’t do that anymore.

I think I’ve confused you.

EDIT: I just saw Tricob’s post 5 minutes ago.
Tricob
<B>Moderator</B>

usa.gif

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:58 pm

One of my favorite book series was a choose-your-own-adventure book. It was called "Star Challenge" (by Christopher Black). Never managed to get more than #3 and #5, and there are 10 books in all according to what I've researched.
stathmk
DieHard SS
DieHard SS

Topics: 78
usa.gif

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:14 am
   Subject: Long Live The Triad!

I haven’t heard of Star Challenge. My sister and I had a Choose Your Own Adventure book where you’re a British explorer in about 1900. You’re trapped in the undead Pharaoh’s tomb.
Tricob
<B>Moderator</B>

usa.gif

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:44 am

"Choose Your Own Adventure" spawned lots of imitators, and a number of big-name franchises even made their way in - Generation One Transformers, Star Trek The Original Series ... the list goes on. I never tried to track down all the franchises that took part.
Arielus
<B>Moderator</B>

Topics: 20
argentina.gif

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:28 am
Goto Top of PostsGoto Previous PostGoto Bottom of Posts

Tricob wrote:
"Choose Your Own Adventure" spawned lots of imitators, and a number of big-name franchises even made their way in - Generation One Transformers, Star Trek The Original Series ... the list goes on. I never tried to track down all the franchises that took part.

Even 'The Orb of Dilaaria' took a stab at it with its beyond awesome alternate paths feature... Mr Green

Best,

Ariel

DieHard Wolfers Forum Index -> Tale Tellers View Previous TopicRefresh this PageAdd Topic to your Browser FavoritesSearch ForumsPrint this TopicE-mail TopicGoto Page TopView Next Topic
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: