DieHard Wolfers Forum Index DieHard Wolfers
A Wolfenstein 3d Fan Community

Hosted by: MCS & Areyep.com - Designed by: BrotherTank

Original Yahoo Forum - Die Hard Archives

AReyeP HomepageAreyep Homepage DieHard Wolfenstein BunkerDieHard Wolfenstein Bunker Log inLog in RegisterRegister Banlist FAQFAQ Search ForumsSearch

Username:    Password:      Remember me       

Grosse
Page 1 of 1
DieHard Wolfers Forum Index -> Tale Tellers View Previous TopicRefresh this PageAdd Topic to your Browser FavoritesSearch ForumsPrint this TopicE-mail TopicGoto Page BottomView Next Topic
Joshua
DieHard Officer
DieHard Officer

Topics: 228

usa.gif

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 4:10 pm
   Subject: Grosse
   [ IP : Logged ]
Goto Top of PostsGoto Next PostGoto Bottom of Posts

This post is a work of fiction.

What happened to the HUST agents that were kidnapped by the Triad? If you look at the thread at http://wolf3d.darkbb.com/t3070-long-live-the-triad , you will discover that the Triad has kidnapped the top HUST agents that use to be the HUNT. HUST wants to know where they are located. In an upcoming mod that will be released in a short while, Billy Blaze will embark on a rescue mission of epic proportions. How does the future connect to the past? What is Lucien Judas's role in this story? What is the Triad's ultimate goal in this story? This has been a message from HUST, a link will be posted by Joshua on this forum which will allow you to play a simulation of the rescue mission. God speed HUST agents.

Long live the Triad! HUST, you will not find the location of the HUST agents at all. They are in a secure location. Long live the Triad!

Triad, we are looking for them right now. The rescue mission is underway. Stay tuned when the game is released for more intel.

Ok, now time for the real world description. The Grosse video game involves Billy Blaze confronting an old Grosse brother. More information will become available when the game is released either tonight or tomorrow.

DieHard Officer

Topics: 94
usa.gif

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 6:30 am
   Subject: Re: Grosse
Goto Top of PostsGoto Previous PostGoto Next PostGoto Bottom of Posts

Joshua wrote:
This post is a work of fiction.

What happened to the HUST agents that were kidnapped by the Triad? If you look at the thread at http://wolf3d.darkbb.com/t3070-long-live-the-triad , you will discover that the Triad has kidnapped the top HUST agents that use to be the HUNT. HUST wants to know where they are located. In an upcoming mod that will be released in a short while, Billy Blaze will embark on a rescue mission of epic proportions. How does the future connect to the past? What is Lucien Judas's role in this story? What is the Triad's ultimate goal in this story? This has been a message from HUST, a link will be posted by Joshua on this forum which will allow you to play a simulation of the rescue mission. God speed HUST agents.

Long live the Triad! HUST, you will not find the location of the HUST agents at all. They are in a secure location. Long live the Triad!

Triad, we are looking for them right now. The rescue mission is underway. Stay tuned when the game is released for more intel.

Ok, now time for the real world description. The Grosse video game involves Billy Blaze confronting an old Grosse brother. More information will become available when the game is released either tonight or tomorrow.
To anybody reading this, he didn't even care to link to the mod at http://diehardwolfers.areyep.com/viewtopic.php?t=8255 . The mod is very unprofessional. Don't play it.
Tricob
<B>Moderator</B>

Topics: 167
usa.gif

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 11:26 am
Goto Top of PostsGoto Previous PostGoto Next PostGoto Bottom of Posts

Stathmk, if you're trying to point Josua in the right direction with his mods, please do so without the hostility. It's uncalled for ... especially when he's launched no attacks on anyone else. Thank you.
Sam122
Can I Play Daddy
Can I Play Daddy

Topics: 3
israel.gif

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 6:36 am
Goto Top of PostsGoto Previous PostGoto Bottom of Posts

I like it Smile

DieHard Wolfers Forum Index -> Tale Tellers View Previous TopicRefresh this PageAdd Topic to your Browser FavoritesSearch ForumsPrint this TopicE-mail TopicGoto Page TopView Next Topic
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: