DieHard Wolfers Forum Index DieHard Wolfers
A Wolfenstein 3d Fan Community

Hosted by: MCS & Areyep.com - Designed by: BrotherTank

Original Yahoo Forum - Die Hard Archives

AReyeP HomepageAreyep Homepage DieHard Wolfenstein BunkerDieHard Wolfenstein Bunker Log inLog in RegisterRegister Banlist FAQFAQ Search ForumsSearch

Username:    Password:      Remember me       

Dugtrio Website blocked for trojan activity
Page 1 of 1
DieHard Wolfers Forum Index -> Speak to Us View Previous TopicRefresh this PageAdd Topic to your Browser FavoritesSearch ForumsPrint this TopicE-mail TopicGoto Page BottomView Next Topic
TheTalentedMrLeo
Forum Administrator
<B>Forum Administrator</B>

Topics: 43

usa.gif

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:36 pm
   Subject: Dugtrio Website blocked for trojan activity
   [ IP : Logged ]
Goto Top of PostsGoto Next PostGoto Bottom of Posts

Has anyone using Malwarebytes seen this pop up? There is a warning about an embedded trojan in Dugtrio's website.
Tricob
<B>Moderator</B>

Topics: 167
usa.gif

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:08 pm
   Subject: Re: Dugtrio Website blocked for trojan activity
Goto Top of PostsGoto Previous PostGoto Next PostGoto Bottom of Posts

I don't have Malwarebytes enabled on my machine, but for whatever it's worth, Firefox gives me a single screen with a black background, single-colored text, and no clickable links. Its text "Content-free since 2004" is true to its claim ... at least on my end.
Dugtrio17
Code Master
Code Master

Topics: 49
usa.gif

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:05 pm

Wait what the [Censored]

Did my forums get hacked again? God I'm a shitty webmaster

EDIT: and why the shit is my signature broken oh God I am not good with computer

Topics: 57
blank.gif

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:06 am

Dugtrio17 wrote:
Wait what the [Censored]

EDIT: and why the shit is my signature broken oh God I am not good with computer

Hello friend! How's life treating you these days? Laughing
Arielus
<B>Moderator</B>

Topics: 25
usa.gif

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:23 pm

Chris wrote:
Dugtrio17 wrote:
Wait what the [Censored]

Hello friend! How's life treating you these days? Laughing

I second that question! It's been a long while!

Ariel

Code Master

Topics: 49
usa.gif

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:13 pm
   Subject: I also forgot how to write clearly

Oh man, I think I've been trapped in a time vortex. I wake up some days and it's 2015, then I wake up and it's 2013, and then occasionally 2008 happens. I've kind of lost the ability to actually get anything done.

But that doesn't answer the question! So here's a play-by-play:

-I went to China for a month! (although that's old news, and I'm pretty sure I posted from there)
-I played a bunch of TF2 and Fallout: New Vegas
-I borrowed a cat and never got around to returning it
-On New Year's Eve I got entirely too wasted and blacked out from midnight to 6:00; I woke up in a hospital as if I just died in a GTA game, very cool!
-When I got home I hooked up my Sega Saturn and played some Dragon Force! This is actually cheating because it happened in 2012

-Uhhh... I tried pot for the first time! My roommate who looks like a girl got a slice of weed cake from his mom, and we proceeded to eat half each; turns out we were only supposed to eat one inch squares, whoops!
-During the aforementioned incident I watched Super Troopers for the first time, and to this day my brain returns "ERR_DIV_BY_ZERO" whenever I try to understand the plot
-I learned how to play Dungeons and Dragons, and then I even started running games! That comes up again in 2013, so pay attention
-Uhh... shit, did I do anything else that year? I think that's also the year that my new roommate (that does not look like a girl) got me to try out Mass Effect 3 multiplayer, even though all I knew about Mass Effect at that point was something about sex with aliens (this also comes up again)
-Oh! I started taking Tai Chi/kung fu lessons this year! Now I won't just get my ass kicked in a fight; instead, I'll get my ass kicked IN STYLE!

-I moved! Not far away, or even to Seattle (I have never been to Seattle, but there's an explanation behind why that's my location)
-Actually this is around when I stepped into the time vortex, and I haven't moved since, so maybe it's just a feature of this place? I should probably let the landlord know
-I ran a D&D campaign from start to finish, putting me in an elite club of about four other people on the planet! Plenty of highlights from this one, but I'll just say that very early in the campaign my players were already waterboarding a hobbit
-I shaved my head! Turns out everyone who'd teased me all those years was right, I was balding pretty fast; Breaking Bad was ending around this time, so I adopted the Walter White look and have more or less maintained it since then
-I met the guy who started Jerkcity! I didn't actually ask him about it because I'm a coward, but I did find out why he's called Rands
-I presented my team's senior project, which was such a huge effort that when I came home afterward I tried to finally go to sleep (I pulled another all-nighter), but instead my heart started racing and I actually thought I was going to die, so I tried to wobble my way to the top of the stairs so I'd fall down when I died, making my corpse easier to find
-I didn't die!
-I met Sockman and Sockdude in person! Remember those two? It might've been a decade or two ago
-I got bedbugs! Holy shit never ever get bedbugs, they're expensive and painful to get rid of and you get PTSD out of it
-I failed two of my classes, which were the last two I needed to graduate! Bummer!

-I got diagnosed with depression! I'm still not sure if I've actually made any progress on that one, but I've tasted all sorts of delicious pharmaceutical products as a result!
-I went really deep into debt paying the mortgage on the house me and my brother inherited when my mom died, mostly because he didn't chalk up much money toward it and I had no source of income!
-Shit I think this year might just be a haze
-Oh wait now I remember: this was the year that I got way, way, WAY too good at Mass Effect 3 multiplayer; no, seriously, if you are reading this then I am almost certainly better than you at it (not that that's necessarily a good thing). Oddly enough, I didn't even know anything about the lore until after I was good enough to solo the hardest multiplayer difficulty (it's a coop thing with ten waves of enemies coming at you, with up to four players total), although eventually I did play through 2 and 3 (1 spends too much time not killing things)
-I failed those two classes again! Well, not the SAME classes, but similar ones that satisfied the credit requirement

-I sold the godforsaken house that I previously loved so dearly! I got rid of all that debt and was left with a little extra cash and a ruined credit score!
-I got a girlfriend! HAHA SEE MOM I TOLD YOU I WASN'T GAY
-My grandma died! Yeah, THAT one, the one from the picture that I'd link if it weren't for whatever's going on with my website
-Probably still haven't gotten over that, really
-I (metaphorically) broke my back! I still don't know what the [Censored] was actually wrong with it, but I couldn't really walk for about a week, it was weird
-I failed those two classes again! Ta-da!

-Stuff probably happened this year, but for some reason I don't remember anything noteworthy that happened to me this year
-Uhhh I kept up with politics! That meant that 2016 was approximately 32,764 days long for me, because that was a doozy of a year
-Speaking of which, my country elected a senile fascist! Shit!

-My girlfriend and I broke up! We still maintain a close romantic friendship!
-My roommate who looked like a girl moved out, and was replaced by an enthusiastic Trump supporter! Now BOTH of my roommates are Trump voters! Aaaaaaaah!
-Truth be told the above isn't really bad, and we all get along pretty well, but talking politics with them makes me want to put a cheese grater to my face

-My country continued its ongoing dumpster fire!
-I FINALLY GRADUATED! Five years after I had previously passed a class, and ten years after starting my education, I finally got my Bachelor of Science in Computer Science by completing... "Agriculture and Resource Economics" and "Film Studies"?!
-I'm pretty sure I don't actually know how to computer a science

-Apparently my website started getting blocked by Malwarebytes due to trojan activity, which brings us here!

Great to see you guys again! I NEVER STOPPED LOVING YOU ALL

Topics: 43

usa.gif

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:02 pm

I can't download any of your programs. Firefox and Internet Explorer report that they contain a virus or malware.

This is what I see:

Adam Biser
Utility Developer
Utility Developer

Topics: 46
usa.gif

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:29 am

This is probably because IMFCreator is raising false positives on a bunch of anti-virus programs. I've tried to track down the problem, but with no luck. I will try again.

VirusTotal report

One thought is to move all of my winwolf3d projects off of dugtrio17.com and onto itch.io so Dugtrio17 won't have this issue again.

Utility Developer
Utility Developer

usa.gif

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:09 pm

I recompiled and uploaded IMFCreator as 1.0.17.3. I don't remember changing any code, but the file size has changed. ESET MOD32 no longer thinks IMFCreator.exe has a virus, so hopefully things clear up for the site.

Utility Developer
Utility Developer

usa.gif

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:52 pm
Goto Top of PostsGoto Previous PostGoto Bottom of Posts

I have removed IMFCreator from downloads. It has been the most problematic of the downloads and contacting every single little stupid AV program has been a pain. I've spent the weekend trying to get them to stop blacklisting the site, but since other AV software sites say it is malware, they don't change their classification. This experience has actually made me not trust the AV developers very much. It has become too time consuming for me and leaving it up harms dugtrio17's site, which I don't want to do.

DieHard Wolfers Forum Index -> Speak to Us View Previous TopicRefresh this PageAdd Topic to your Browser FavoritesSearch ForumsPrint this TopicE-mail TopicGoto Page TopView Next Topic
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: