DieHard Wolfers Forum Index DieHard Wolfers
A Wolfenstein 3d Fan Community

Hosted by: MCS & Areyep.com - Designed by: BrotherTank

Original Yahoo Forum - Die Hard Archives

AReyeP HomepageAreyep Homepage DieHard Wolfenstein BunkerDieHard Wolfenstein Bunker Log inLog in RegisterRegister Banlist FAQFAQ Search ForumsSearch

Username:    Password:      Remember me       

Spear: Destiny Reborn (2)
Page 1 of 1
DieHard Wolfers Forum Index -> Tale Tellers View Previous TopicRefresh this PageAdd Topic to your Browser FavoritesSearch ForumsPrint this TopicE-mail TopicGoto Page BottomView Next Topic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 3:06 pm
   Subject: Spear: Destiny Reborn (2)
   [ IP : Logged ]
Goto Top of PostsGoto Next PostGoto Bottom of Posts

After playing EOD I can finally assemble the story to DR.

- Finally the heat generated was enough to turn the head into a molten state causing the rivulets of metal to collapse into the embers of fire- End of Destiny

Yet a fourth time Destiny's Spear will be claimed by darkness. The task will fall again on the one before and he shall face the ultimate evil or darkness shall overcome the world and Hell's fires will envelop the Earth.

-Nostradamus- The Lost Quantrains

Story: December 16, 1947

After you destroyed the spear there was surely nothing to worry about. The Nazi's had lost all of thier strong leaders that remained and the Third Reich was soon to be no more. After the horrors you had seen throughout this war you had become a very religious and superstitious man but not even God could erase the horrors that plagued your mind night after night. You could still hear the voices of the Guards the smell of the mutants and the piles and pools of blood and bones. You luckily had been spared and you were thankful for that. After the spear was gone you had vowed never to kill again and consequently you had retired from the Army Special Forces. You decided to finish the college education you never finished and to become a writer. You'd write about your war experiences of course not telling the pains of hell the horrible Angel of Death's grin and The pallid Spirit of Hitler's Ghost begging for mercy. Deep down you knew your job wasn't done though you knew that a horrible task lie ahead and you knew that no one else could succeed.

That day came...

February 2, 1948

You were awoken by the sound of the phone's ringing. The clock read 4:30 Am you wondered what the heck was the matter. you answered it. It was your old buddy.

BJ: Oh great I Am RETIRED leave me alone

WINSTON: BJ British reconassance has passed over Berlin noticing suspicious underground activity.

BJ: ha great well get someone else to Massacre those Nazi bastards. They surely don't have the sper because I disposed of it. I lit the friggin' thing on fire and watched it melt.

WINSTON: BJ acording to our spy A Nazi offical was seen with the remnants of the Spear in his hand.

BJ: I Destroyed IT.
Then you remembered. It was the spear that pierced Christ. It couldn't be destroyed by earthly means. It was an artefact of God like the Lost Ark or Holy Grail.

you had again been foolish by underestimating the Spear's power. sure it had melted there on the spot but it surely cooled and reasembled itself.

Once again the Spear was your duty and you knew it. your day had come

Bosses:

Ultratrooper: an enhnced cybertrooper with twin MCS Mk4's. THE perfection of Dr. Teknosniel an apprentice of Schabbs. Capable of regeneration just like the Ultraclone.

Cybertrooper: Not a beta anymore. this killing machine was perfected by the addition of thick armor and twin flamethrowers.

Dr. Teknosniel: the number one apprentice of the manaical Dr. Schabbs. He has something special in store for you.

Frau Schissekopf: Hitler's #1 woman advisor. She's such a tomboy and she prefers twin rocket launchers.

Herr Wolfenstein. The name's not a coincidence. He rebuilt the very castle you escaped from so many years ago. He is still Pissed because you killed his best friend Hans Grosse. He would like nothing more than to add the final chapter in your life and avenge his buddy's death. He is armed with an Beta weapon created by Dr. Teknosniel.

Spear of Destiny: you need no introduction. You've underestimated it on countless occasions and you only wonder what horror awaits you this time. You fear that you will go into the lowest depths of hell and face Satan himself! Maybe you'll see those scumbags you killed once more.

Enemies:

Guard- Armed with a pistol and basic armor

SS- Armed with a Machine Gun and bulletproof vests

Waffen SS- Armed with the best armor and the new Rapid-Fire Machine Gun!

Cyborg- The perfection of the Nazi's Tough armor and armed with 2 pistols

Cyborg R- These little guys aren't as tough as a cyborg but can regenerate from death

Scuicide clones- The Nazi's have rounded up the last of the clones for this purpose.

Officers- these guys are quick well armed and deadly with a pistol

Weapons:

Knife- Used only whn you want to give someone a painful death or you run out of ammo

German Luger (pistol)- Used by both Guards and officers. Good for taking out single or small groups of enemies

Machine Gun- used by the SS. Fires Bullets at a pretty rapid rate. Used if you run out of ammo for the MCS guns or others

Rapid Fire Machine Gun- Fires It's own ammo. as fast as the machine gun but fires higher caliber bullets. Comes in Red Crates of Silver Bullets or Red Magazines.

MCS Mk3- A rapidfire gun that uses it's own ammo. Designed to replace the sometimes jamming chainguns.

MCS Mk4- This is THE GUN but it uses ammo at an alarming rate.

Blitz-Gun- This is the expiramental gun. Uses battery packs that recharge the gun. Uses ammo at an alarming rate but it is the most powerful thing with the exception of rocket launcher and mortar launcher

Rocket Launcher- This fires rockets and is THE GUN for bosses

Mortar Launcher- The rarest gun in the game and can ONLY be found on BOSS LEVELS in SECRET AREAS. Uses single Rockets and you CAN ONLY CARRY 10

Stealth rifle- A gun used to take out groups of Nazi's without them realizing it. NOT GOOD FOR BOSSES OR REGULAR SITUATIONS AS AMMO IS RARE AND ONLY COMES IN 5 BULLET MAGAZINES.

The Game should have 30 Regular levels and 10 or more challenge or secret levels.

Thats all folks
ZuljinRaynor
DieHard Officer
DieHard Officer

Topics: 19
usa.gif

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 3:14 pm
   Subject: Re: Spear: Destiny Reborn (2)
Goto Top of PostsGoto Previous PostGoto Next PostGoto Bottom of Posts

Did AReyeP/MCS give you permission to sequal their game?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 3:17 pm

I'm not making the sequel. I'm just throwing an Idea out for people to use In the future. If it's Areyep/MCS than Woo-hoo. If it's not then fine. If it never gets made then I don't care either.
IanFranken
DieHard SS
DieHard SS

Topics: 27
usa.gif

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:59 am

Don't give anyone ideas... Please. The last thing I want to see is someone make a half-assed "sequel" to EOD.

Unless AReyeP and MCS do another sequel to their own game, I'm not interested, and I think people that do that sort of thing should be tarred and feathered.

-Ian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:31 pm

I intended it so that Areyep/MCS would get an idea for a new game but if they don't want to do it then that's totally OK
The Master
Don't Hurt Me
Don't Hurt Me

Topics: 14
blank.gif

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:44 pm

NO MORE SPEAR MODS.

kthxbye
ZuljinRaynor
DieHard Officer
DieHard Officer

usa.gif

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:03 pm

The Master wrote:
NO MORE SPEAR MODS.

kthxbye

That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Hey Everyone modding the SoD side! STOP! We can't do it anymore because our mods will be crap supoosedly since EOD and SR are the only mods that are accepted for SoD.

Really smart TM... the dumbest thing ever.
BrotherTank
Forum Administrator
<B>Forum Administrator</B>

Topics: 153
canada.gif

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:40 pm

ZuljinRaynor wrote:
The Master wrote:
NO MORE SPEAR MODS.

kthxbye

That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Hey Everyone modding the SoD side! STOP! We can't do it anymore because our mods will be crap supoosedly since EOD and SR are the only mods that are accepted for SoD.

Really smart TM... the dumbest thing ever.

You really don't get it do you Zuljin... I see that one flew miles above your head. I know you have a chip on your shoulders about Spear Resurrection and End of Destiny... But if you look at what The Master is saying... is not don't use the Spear side of the code...

It's find a new story line...

I think he means there are other bosses and such in the Spear story. Everything doesn't have to be go collect the spear that has been stolen or found, for the 23455th time like some sort of Rocky story.... He's saying like change things up... create new characters and take the story lines farther from the base... That's all....

Frankly... I somewhat agree... The only people that should mod off of Areyep/MCS mods should be Areyep and MCS... It's nice to offer suggestions, but I think they will probably be taking a little break for a while again... And should they decide to do another to create a Trilogy... so be it... but people should give them the opertunity to do it seeing as SR and EoD is their story in the first place. And for those wanting to submit story ideas to Steve... just read what he has done so far... I think he's got just the right imagination to be able to come up with his own storyline for a sequal...

As for the story lines in general... Everyone should feel free to post them... but remember as always - in doing so you are inviting critisism.

Greg
BrotherTank
ZuljinRaynor
DieHard Officer
DieHard Officer

usa.gif

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 2:10 pm

Ah... thanks BrotherTank... it's more clear now. Very Happy
What a crappy day can do to someone...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 3:02 pm
Goto Top of PostsGoto Previous PostGoto Bottom of Posts

Spear of Dentiny is almost as Wolfenstein 3D, but it is seamless level instead of episodes.

I love seamless level TCs better than episodes, 'cause seamless level keeps you playing all way to end without choose another episode to play next Razz . I don't care what Master talk about SOD Devil NO QUESTIONS ASKED Wink
DieHard Wolfers Forum Index -> Tale Tellers View Previous TopicRefresh this PageAdd Topic to your Browser FavoritesSearch ForumsPrint this TopicE-mail TopicGoto Page TopView Next Topic
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: