DieHard Wolfers Forum Index DieHard Wolfers
A Wolfenstein 3d Fan Community

Hosted by: MCS & Areyep.com - Designed by: BrotherTank

Original Yahoo Forum - Die Hard Archives

AReyeP HomepageAreyep Homepage DieHard Wolfenstein BunkerDieHard Wolfenstein Bunker Log inLog in RegisterRegister Banlist FAQFAQ Search ForumsSearch

Username:    Password:      Remember me       

Hi, my name is Lucas, i am new around here
Page 1 of 1
DieHard Wolfers Forum Index -> Howling Wolfers View Previous TopicRefresh this PageAdd Topic to your Browser FavoritesSearch ForumsPrint this TopicE-mail TopicGoto Page BottomView Next Topic
monkapotomus
Bring 'em On
Bring 'em On

Topics: 15

usa.gif

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:16 pm
   Subject: Hi, my name is Lucas, i am new around here
   [ IP : Logged ]
Goto Top of PostsGoto Next PostGoto Bottom of Posts

Hello everyone, my name is Lucas i am new to this forum *obviously* but i am however not new to wolfenstein, i've been palyign it sicne i was around 5. i jsut registered today so i guess i whould give some background information, i am 15 im trying to live a normal life after beign pulled out of my high school....lotz of bad stuff last eyar no need for details, i currently have a girl friend and i live south of st. louis in a hick ass town. i am constatnly programming on my apple 2 and playing my old games... i am an aspiring programmer and some day wish to have a job working on engines for new games, i currently only know basic and visual basic lolz, but thats not too important...in this post i VOW to try and not intentionally piss anyone off and not to be too big of a pain in the ass...well thats about it its like 1:15 AM here so i think i need some sleep..Thank you for reading my post and peace out

Lucas AKA John Grabber*alias actaully had sony send me somethign adressed to him*
Chris
DieHard Wolfer
DieHard Wolfer

Topics: 55
blank.gif

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:23 pm
   Subject: Re: Hi, my name is Lucas, i am new around here
Goto Top of PostsGoto Previous PostGoto Next PostGoto Bottom of Posts

Sounds pretty cool. I like reading about people and their personalities/interests/lifestyles. What happened to you in school? How long have you and your girlfriend been going out? What areas of programming are you most interested in? What's your favorite kind of cereal?

Anyway, this should probably be in Howling Wolfers, but welcome to the forum man! Have fun.
monkapotomus
Bring 'em On
Bring 'em On

Topics: 15

usa.gif

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:50 pm
   Subject: Re: Hi, my name is Lucas, i am new around here
Goto Top of PostsGoto Previous PostGoto Bottom of Posts

LOL, well i dont mind givin a little more info, i quit school because in shcool i was hanging out with a lot of stoners and goths and i was having depression issues....and my calsses were really noisy*teahcers had no contorl* in my biology class 2 days in a row i watched a kid snort speed pretty much right in front of the teacher while she was teaching...my gril friend and i had been together since about end of 8th grade we broke up after i left school which was a few days before our one year thingy....we are back together now got back together in early september after teh homecoming dance up at the school...i am interrested in pretty much all kinds of programming right now im mainly interested in working on my apple 2 and writing crappy games for it but i am learning some C because im thinking about programming when i get older

Thanks For moving my thread....i wrote this like 30seconds after i joined so i didnt really have much idea of whre everythign went

www.dudleyrd.co.uk/~monk

How many times will you steal my car stero??It dont even work you feel like a bitch dont ya?
DieHard Wolfers Forum Index -> Howling Wolfers View Previous TopicRefresh this PageAdd Topic to your Browser FavoritesSearch ForumsPrint this TopicE-mail TopicGoto Page TopView Next Topic
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: