DieHard Wolfers Forum Index DieHard Wolfers
A Wolfenstein 3d Fan Community

Hosted by: MCS & Areyep.com - Designed by: BrotherTank

Original Yahoo Forum - Die Hard Archives

AReyeP HomepageAreyep Homepage DieHard Wolfenstein BunkerDieHard Wolfenstein Bunker Log inLog in RegisterRegister Banlist FAQFAQ Search ForumsSearch

Username:    Password:      Remember me       

Map of the Month Competition - September 2k7
Page 2 of 2 Goto page Previous  1, 2
DieHard Wolfers Forum Index -> Mapping League View Previous TopicRefresh this PageAdd Topic to your Browser FavoritesSearch ForumsPrint this TopicE-mail TopicGoto Page BottomView Next Topic

Which 3 of the 8 maps did you like best?
1 - Little Surprise - Ronwolf
11%
 11%  [ 5 ]
2 - Fortress - Rocketboy
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
3 - A Twisted Throne - Lozer_42
19%
 19%  [ 8 ]
4 - Line of Thought - Arielus
21%
 21%  [ 9 ]
5 - Seek N Secure - Serpens
11%
 11%  [ 5 ]
6 - Adolf Me Not - Haasboy
14%
 14%  [ 6 ]
7 - Deathtrap Deja Vu - BrotherTank
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
8 - Look Both Ways! - AReyeP
11%
 11%  [ 5 ]
Voted : 16
Total Votes : 42

Haasboy
DieHard Officer
DieHard Officer

Topics: 58
southafrica.gif

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:53 pm
   Subject: Map of the Month Competition - September 2k7
   [ IP : Logged ]
Goto Top of PostsGoto Next PostGoto Bottom of Posts

Show us who made what, I know it's only 22 hours to go but I cann't wait................................................

DieHard Officer

Topics: 22
poland.gif

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:01 pm
   Subject: Re: Map of the Month Competition - September 2k7
Goto Top of PostsGoto Previous PostGoto Next PostGoto Bottom of Posts

Haasboy wrote:
Show us who made what, I know it's only 22 hours to go but I cann't wait................................................

Seconded. There probably aren't going to be too many more votes, if any, so nothing would be influenced by revealing the authors.

DieHard Officer
DieHard Officer

Topics: 99
usa.gif

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:31 pm

You young whippersnappers! Always so impatient... Laughing

I vote to wait until tomorrow. Look at it this way: the results will be in a week earlier than past months. Some unscrupulous souls might try to knock AReyeP off his throne if the authors are revealed too early. Why chance it?

Andy
serpens
DieHard Officer
DieHard Officer

poland.gif

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:12 am

Well, right now it doesn't matter that much anyway... with only nine hours remaining, I think I can find enough patience to wait. It was much worse yesterday. Wink
Anyway, despite the general lack of interest post-wise, 14 people ended up voting. That's quite enough, I'd say. I bet that the results will be very close, with at least one tie.

Pixel Master
Pixel Master

Topics: 23
southafrica.gif

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:46 am

I'm on lunchbreak at work atm, so I'll quickly post who made what level Smile

1 - Little Surprise - Ronwolf
2 - Fortress - Rocketboy
3 - A Twisted Throne - Lozer_42
4 - Line of Thought - Arielus
5 - Seek N Secure - Serpens
6 - Adolf Me Not - Haasboy
7 - Deathtrap Deja Vu - BrotherTank
8 - Look Both Ways! - AReyeP

Ariel was able to guess who made 7 out of 8 levels so it looks like we all have our own unique style! Smile

DieHard SS
DieHard SS

Topics: 17

australia.gif

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:11 am

I've voted now, just before the bell. It was especially hard to separate the levels this month for quality.

I'll post a very brief "review" of all the levels once the results are out.
AReyeP
Pixel Master
Pixel Master

southafrica.gif

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:36 am

Errr ... I see 2 more people voted after I posted who made what level, so perhaps in future it may be best to keep it anonymous until the deadline.

DieHard Wolfer
DieHard Wolfer

Topics: 49
usa.gif

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:02 am

Geeze. I as a bit off on who I thought did what... Well I guess I have only one more hour to wait to see you won this month.

Pixel Master
Pixel Master

southafrica.gif

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:31 am

YEEEEEEHAWWWWW!!!

All I can say is a BIG congrats to Ariel, Lozer_42 and Haasboy - thoroughly deserved each of you!!! Brilliant levels!!! And who thought I couldn't be knocked off? I put in my best, but the competition has been getting tougher. Ariel almost pipped me last time, but this time he did it in style Smile Do you know Ariel made his level in only a few hours? As with so many of us, spare time was hard to come by, and so he built his level on the last day or so before the deadline. Pretty damned impressive!

And kudos to Serpens and Ronwolf who equaled me this time!

I'm surprised that Greg's and Rocketboy's levels didn't fare better, but then the standard this month was excellent overall.

So now I throw out a challenge ... this month I have a mean idea in plan for my level - can I make it back to number 1? Somehow I have my doubts I will ... but I'll try Smile

This map competition has been great fun and I hope it lasts a long time. Ariel, I again extend my congrats and hand to you the coordinators job for November Smile

DieHard Officer
DieHard Officer

poland.gif

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:32 am

OK, I've been lurking around and waiting for the results for some time. That's just me - impatience and curiosity
Looks like Ariel is this month's winner, and this is well deserved, even though I didn't vote for his map. Congratulations! Twisted Throne by Lozer was extremely close, though... a bit like I predicted.
Twisted Throne was one of the maps I voted for, probably the best this month - it was really standing out for me. Great, though difficult and intense, gameplay, very fine design... The second level I voted for was Look Both Ways, for the great idea, pressure and intensity while playing, and generally all-around quality. Arielus' level was very good, too, a perfect example of his work I think, balanced, stunning aesthetically and just very pleasant.
One notable result is the triple tie on position 4 - three levels with five votes each, and I'm highly pleased that my Seek N Secure is among them! Truly, I didn't expect such a good result. It perfectly satisfies me, because it's great to know that at least five of the voters enjoyed my map - and enjoyed it enough to consider it one of the three best of the whole lot. Generally, the results were quite close, although two winning maps quite outclassed all the rest.

Well, and a few words about my level maybe... While playing it, some things are difficult to miss. First - this level was made for original Wolfenstein, the only new features I used are three rather insignificant blocking codes (for convenience only) and the freely chosen floor/ceiling colours. It's very uniform and shows large signs of symmetry, just as I love. Only this time, it wasn't as straightforward as usually... I tried to make it non-predictable, replayable and challenging by putting lots of patrolling enemies, assigning the same floorcode to large areas, and putting in two bosses to chase the player. Actually, killing only one boss would be perfectly safe if the player could escape the second and complete the level, but of course, 100% in everything required killing both. Which, naturally, is possible.
Can't wait for other people's thoughts...

DieHard Officer
DieHard Officer

southafrica.gif

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:58 am

AReyeP wrote:
All I can say is a BIG congrats to Ariel, Lozer_42 and Haasboy
Thanks

I unfortunately didn't vote for your map, it was only after voting that I was able to complete your map AReyep.

The maps I did vote for however was:
1 - Little Surprise - Ronwolf - A great level, with an interenstin challenge - even though I died a couple times I really enjoyed.
4 - Line of Though - Arielus - A very interesting level, and I loved the use of the switch pushwalls.
5 - Seek N Secure - Serpens - Another interesting level, that makes you constantly stay on the move, wonder where Hans or Grosse are going to appear.

As for the others, heres the reasons why I didn't vote for it:
2 - Fortress - Rocketboy - Got a bit boring towards the end - I didn't even complete it cos, it was just too boring for me
3 - A Twisted Throne - Lozer_42 - A very interesting and very challenging level, I kept on getting killed - it eventually started frustrating me, so I skipped to the next.
6 - Adolf Me Not - Haasboy - Well firstly it's mine, and I'm not going to waiste me time voting for it. This level I had to redesign about 5 times. But the area with Adolf remain the same through out the redesign.
7 - Deathtrap Deja Vu - BrotherTank - It became a bit repetitive after while, and decided to skip three quarters of the way...
8 - Look Both Ways - AReyeP - I wish I had voted for this one, as it was really great, made you think on what was your next move going to be...

Well My map for next month is deffinately going to be completely different from my first several maps, and it's going to be the first time, that I'm designing such a map. So I guess we now send our maps to Arielus...

DieHard Officer

southafrica.gif

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:58 am

Sorry about DOUBLE POST

Bring 'em On

Topics: 9

usa.gif

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:26 pm

My votes were for levels 3, 5, and 8 but they were all great. I didn't get a chance to finish many though, so I need to go back and actually finish them before I can have more in depth comments.

Pixel Master

southafrica.gif

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:35 pm

Haasboy wrote:
So I guess we now send our maps to Arielus...

Not for this month as I'm the October coordinator - Ariel will receive all levels for next month. I already have one submission for this month and I remain coord until the end of October, and then Ariel steps in as November coordinator. It's a bit confusing at times I have to admit Smile

DieHard Officer
DieHard Officer

Topics: 33
uk.gif

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:40 pm

My votes went to 1, 4 and 6. The three I also seriously considered as well were 2, 5 and 8. The two I didn't consider for very long were 3 (too many bosses) and 7 (too repetative). However, I note that many people liked level 3 and it came second so I guess it's difficult to please everyone.

DieHard Officer
DieHard Officer

southafrica.gif

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:49 pm

AReyeP wrote:
Haasboy wrote:
So I guess we now send our maps to Arielus...

Not for this month as I'm the October coordinator - Ariel will receive all levels for next month. I already have one submission for this month and I remain coord until the end of October, and then Ariel steps in as November coordinator. It's a bit confusing at times I have to admit Smile
I was think that it would actually be preferably if you stayed coordinator, as I'm sure that everybody is used to sending the maps to you, and after a while if it was that we would send maps to whoever wins would get confusing to some, and people would probably lose interest in sending in maps, due to the fact that they wouldn't know who to send their map to. I'm sure some people would agree at what I'm saying....!?

DieHard Mutant

Topics: 25
argentina.gif

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:51 pm

This was quite unexpected. I was happy with my entry, but since I'd had to do it in such a rush before deadline, I never thought it'd do this well. Surprising indeed. It just goes to show you that you can never be completely sure of what the outcome of the voting will be. Anyway, I'm glad 9 people liked my map so much as to vote for it. Thanks to all of you. Congrats to Lozer_42 and Haasboy, too. Both maps were very good in their own way and I'm not surprised they've won a place in this month's podium.

Despite the low number of entries, this was a fun month overall and any map could have won. I was lucky this time, that's all. I'll keep my fingers crossed for this project to live for many more editions to come.

Ariel

DieHard Officer

poland.gif

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:58 pm

Arielus wrote:
I'll keep my fingers crossed for this project to live for many more editions to come.

Yes, this is imperative... Let's keep the contest alive and well.

@ Haasboy - I don't know... Being able to coordinate another month's contest is somewhat a part of the prize for winning. Perhaps we shouldn't deprive anyone of this privilege. Smile

Pixel Master
Pixel Master

southafrica.gif

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:06 pm

serpens wrote:
@ Haasboy - I don't know... Being able to coordinate another month's contest is somewhat a part of the prize for winning. Perhaps we shouldn't deprive anyone of this privilege. Smile

To be honest I'll be glad to see someone else do the coordinating, as this way I won't know who did what level when I'm playing the November MMC. Being coordinator has been a privelege, but I know Ariel would do an excellent job and I don't think we need to worry about the coordinator's role changing from one person to another. If someone doesn't want the coordinator's job (for limited time reasons or whatever) then I think Greg, being the one who created the whole MMC in the first place, should be next in line for the role (unless he's the winner in which case he'd be first in line anyway), and if due to time/health reasons he can't (he does a lot of work as it is with the code side of things constantly improving the MMC and also has to find time for making a level as well as dealing with health issues) then the honour can be offered to 2nd place getter, and then to third. And of course myself and Greg (and whoever has been coord further on down the track) will always be there to help out should a new coord have any questions about anything (such as setting up the poll/MMC download etc).
Dean
<B>Moderator</B>

Topics: 54
australia.gif

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:39 pm

I'm happy to keep the same person as doing the posting of the EXE and that as not everyone has somewhere to list it but I think that the winner should have the right to add/change any walls or sprites that they feel. I think this is important to keep the contest fresh as well. I think it would get very boring just using the same set everytime. I was excited when AReyeP won at the thought of using some of his creations.

CONGRATULATIONS to Ariel. I only voted once and it was for this map. This was another brilliant map by Ariel, If I could play maps of this quality for the rest of my life I would be happy....

I thought about voting for a 2nd and 3rd place and if I had I would have voted for Level's 1 & 8. AReyeP, after last month I just knew you would place your map last in the list! Another great map from you though, you set an incredibly high standard!

Nice to see some one a little unexpected in Lozer_42 do so well also, fantastic level and a well deserved result!

<B>Moderator</B>

Topics: 167
usa.gif

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:56 pm

Arielus wrote:
This was quite unexpected. I was happy with my entry, but since I'd had to do it in such a rush before deadline, I never thought it'd do this well. Surprising indeed.
I'm not surprised at all; I sort of saw this coming with the results of your level the past month. I remember a few folks saying that the only reason they didn't vote for it that month was because it was too easy.

Anyway, I voted for this level too, and I honestly think you earned it. Congratulations. Smile
wolfie3dfan
I am Death Incarnate
I am Death Incarnate

Topics: 6
usa.gif

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:30 pm

Brian, we had the same likes. I also voted for 1 4 6. Of course I had no clue who made them. Chatting with Arielus the other day, I'm sure I told him I thought they were done by 'master mappers'. Anyway, keep on making those maps guys. Congrats to all who submitted. I enjoy playing them.
mbender
DieHard SS
DieHard SS

australia.gif

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:18 pm

Congratulations Ariel! Well done and I'm sure you'll be a fantastic co-ordinator for next month.

I just wanted to say that I don't think that there was quite enough time to play all the levels properly and vote in a thoughtful way (at least for those who can't Wolf full-time). I really had to rush last night to get my votes in (and only after I had voted did I see the "who made what" post, by the way). I appreciate that there were only 8 levels but all of them were quite involved and took some time to go through completely, even without allowing for the occasional bug or other query.

Anyway, I'll post my thoughts on the levels tonight.
mbender
DieHard SS
DieHard SS

australia.gif

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:45 am

Hi again all

Here's my thoughts on the September Map o' the Month entries. I hope they're useful or otherwise of interest:

1. Little Surprise: Stylish, understated and very challenging, particularly before a machine gun can be acquired. In fact I couldn't help thinking it's a little TOO difficult to be really enjoyable. I couldn't finish this level due to a "Pac-Ghost"-related bug.

2. Fortress: An excellent example of Wolf "interior design". Demonstrates imaginative use of elevator wall panels. I liked the room with bones strewn around which has slime-covered walls at one end and an SS in it. The secret area with nothing but a skeleton, some vines and a bowl of dog food was an interesting, if grim, touch. One of my votes.

3. Twisted Throne. I liked the sliding bookcase giving access to the passage connecting a major health store with the red brick area. The titanic battle with Hans, Gretel and Otto reminded me of the great final battles in the original Spear (especially with the huge ammo and health stores) and Project Eisenritter. I was taken by surprise by the guards outside the columns and the mutant at the exit! Another of my votes.

4. Line of Thought: Appealing symmetry, superb decoration and minimal guards allow the level design to speak for itself. It would make a nice bookend to Pas Fantastique from last month. I liked the "double back" locked doors containing treasure, keys and other items. I knew this must have been Ariel's! However, there was almost no health and ammo available which made playing this level tiresome in parts. I only found a miserly 3% of the secrets too........

5. Search and Secure: This level was an adrenalin rush from the word go! It also had a non-standard exit which I liked.

6. Adolf Me Not: A difficult (but not TOO difficult) start. Good layout. I wasn't able to finish this level in the time available (owing to accidentally saving over my most advanced saved game), but I may go back to do so later!

7. Deathtrap Deja Vu: A bit mazey for my liking, but I liked the room with the wall target and waste bins (good combination of colours).

8. Look Both Ways: What can you say about the start of this level? Watching the marching SS was kind of hypnotic. There was a nice library area with another sliding bookcase. Look Both Ways is certainly good advice here......Gretel snuck up on me while I was trying to pick the SS off in her room! The super-secret treasure area guarded by a platoon of mutants was an extra challenge; it was a bit disappointing though to not find any ammo boxes there. Gretel's room with the twin switches permitting access to ammo and health stores was a well-executed piece of design. It was tricky approach beyond the gold key door, with SS fire coming from the blocked corridors on either side. My third vote.

All the levels were of a high standard and voting was definitely not easy.
dunkelschwamm
DieHard Guard
DieHard Guard

Topics: 20
usa.gif

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:42 pm

Thank you for the review, mbender Smile I'm glad somebody liked my map... and at least played all the way through :-/

Pixel Master

southafrica.gif

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:58 am

There may have been only 8 levels this month, but I felt all were excellent in their own ways. These are my thoughts ...

1 - Little Surprise
I liked the setup at the start of this level, you'll get shot to pieces if you're not careful, but it's not too difficult to get past if you're quick and don't muck around trying to peek through the columns at how many SS there are Smile Of course this puts the doubt in the player's mind - you don't have enough ammo to deal with all these guys to start with, yet can they get to you once you move out of this area? Well it turns out they can't, but the player does have to deal with them later. All up I enjoyed this level. A couple of oddities I noticed - there's a corridor that you travel that has a diagonal join to an alcove with a Fake Hitler residing in it, and as you move around this corner, you trigger off the Fake Hitler. This may have been intentional though. Also, the Pacmen ghosts - these caused my laptop to hang each time I let them out, so I wasn't able to test if there was an easy way to lure them away and get back into the areas where they came from to grab the goodies they'd been protecting without getting cornered. I've had this trouble with the Pacmen before (not always though - Fun with Adolf last month had one pacman and I had no problem with that, so I'm not sure what the issue is with these things.

2 - Fortress
A simpler design style of level and was a nice change of pace from all the mayhem we've had in many of the MMC levels (my own included!). I did find it very easy to get through though as there weren't that many enemies compared to the other levels. Other than some floor coding errors that I noticed when a guard came into a secret room I was in (his shots didn't hurt me), the rest of it worked quite well (afterwards, looking at the level in mapedit, I noticed every secret room has a different floor code to the room adjoining, including the one off Schabb's room. These could lead to a situation where you find Schabbs can't hurt you). There was an odd room with metal and elevator door textures inside that had me puzzled at first, but then it struck me it was probably a large elevator lobby.

3 - A Twisted Throne
I thought this level was absolutely fantastic! It just goes to show you don't need to rely on new features to make a good level. There are no remote pushwalls used at all, something many of us (myself included) have often come to rely on to an extent. Sure it had 4 bosses, but they were placed well and there was heaps of health and ammo to fall back to - I never found myself in danger of running out. The start was good - there were only 6 guards you could see as you opened the elevator door, but it looked like more. The central passage, where you could see night sky at either end, was for me excellent aesthetically wise - it gave the level a sort of a cold drafty feel. The area in this corridor where there's a greeting party of SS and officers caught me offguard, and even better was the area with the blue key. OK, I could see there were hordes of enemies in there as well as Giftmacher, but on running in to grab the key and hearing Hans and Gretyl I knew there was a battle looming! I waited for them to come, but they didn't. Normally you'd say 3 bosses at once is overkill, but this level handled it perfectly and, by running around to an area where I'd seen blue locked doors earlier, I was able to lure them out, one by one, knowing there was ammo and health to fall back to. I also liked the fact there were diffwerent ways you could tackle this level - you can go north or south to tackle the bosses once you have the blue key. I went south successfully, although I found later that there's a nice huge stash of ammo and health to the north. This level gets one of my votes for certain at this point.

4 - Line of Thought
Very well designed level with excellent aesthetics. Very clever use of the remote pushwall feature too whereby the same pushwall unit is moved a number of times. The level starts off relatively easy, buts builds in intensity as you go, and if you waste ammo in the early stages (as I did at first) you can pay the price later. An excellent level that not only looks great but plays well and offers a good challenge, and it received one of my votes. It's no surprise this level won. Consider that Ariel made this in only a few hours, and it shows the talent this guy has.

5 - Seek N Secure
In this level I found myself looking for places to hide, but not being able to find any! It seemed enemies were sneaking up on me from every which way. Plenty of action and it kept me on the run, especially in the earlier stages. Knowing that Hans and Gretyl were on the loose also kept me guessing. At first I thought the same floor coding may have been used across the whole level, as I could hear doors opening all the time (and this kept me busy as I didn't know if the doors were opening to my sides or behind me), but I saw afterwards different floorcodes were used throughout. All up a lot of fun, and a good level (there are elements of the design that remind me of the original Wolf 3D for some reason), but I felt the use of the grey stone texture throughout made it look just a little rushed.

6 - Adolf Me Not
Another excellent level and this one received my third vote. Organized mayhem could be a way to describe the gameplay in this level as there are moments when things are quiet, and then all of a sudden after one simple action, you trigger a deathtrap and have enemies streaming towards you from all directions. The guard at the start was such an easy target I suspected it may be a trap, so I waited for him to open the door, shot him, and ran into the room where there was heaps of ammo. No health in here but heaps of ammo made for plenty of shooting but plenty of ducking for cover too, especially given the shrewd placement of blocking tiles which meant I couldn't just wait for the enemy to come to me. The Hitler area especially was a nice deathtrap just waiting to happen, and I loved the way this area was designed. I found there are a number of ways of playing through this area and I eventually found that opening the room containing the switch wall, running off to a doorway at the far end and firing a shot while the door to the switch room was still open meant I could deal with the hordes from one point knowing Hitler still hadn't seen me. I could then go in, mop up, and take on the boss one on one. Plenty of health and ammo to tackle enemies and some nice secret areas rounded this level off perfectly.

7 - Deathtrap Deja Vu
After some initial confusion and getting a little lost not knowing where I had or hadn't been, I was soon able to orient myself in this level after clearing most rooms of enemies. At one stage I burst through a door thinking I'd been in an area only to be floored by some officers to my side such was my initial disorientation. The highlight of this level for me was having Hans bearing down on me, and thinking I'd be able to pick him off at a distance as he moved towards me, instead finding myself running out of ammo and having to run back through a grey walled maze. I had to run back some way to find ammo, and then I didn't know where the hell he was. I love it when you know there's a boss on the loose but you just don't know where he is!!! Anyway, he cornered me by surprise in a marble walled area and I was toast. Next time I just ran up the corridor towards him, firing and grabbing food as I went, and this tactic worked. Interesting touch too in that the remote pushwalls bypass the doors requiring the red key which isn't in the level. An excellent level once again and I'm surprised it didn't get more votes, but I think the fourfold symmetry resulted in some people finding themselves getting lost or confused and this may be the reason.

8 - Look Both Ways!
My own level, so named because in so many situations in the level you had to do just this - look both ways!

Pixel Master
Pixel Master

southafrica.gif

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:46 pm

Here, finally, are the awards for the September competition! And well deserved they are Smile

Arielus -
Lozer_42 -
Haasboy -

DieHard Wolfer
DieHard Wolfer

Topics: 49
usa.gif

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:20 pm
Goto Top of PostsGoto Previous PostGoto Bottom of Posts

Good Job Everyone Smile

DieHard Wolfers Forum Index -> Mapping League View Previous TopicRefresh this PageAdd Topic to your Browser FavoritesSearch ForumsPrint this TopicE-mail TopicGoto Page TopView Next Topic
Page 2 of 2 Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to: