DieHard Wolfers Forum Index DieHard Wolfers
A Wolfenstein 3d Fan Community

Hosted by: MCS & Areyep.com - Designed by: BrotherTank

Original Yahoo Forum - Die Hard Archives

AReyeP HomepageAreyep Homepage DieHard Wolfenstein BunkerDieHard Wolfenstein Bunker Log inLog in RegisterRegister Banlist FAQFAQ Search ForumsSearch

Username:    Password:      Remember me       

Federal Cases: Tara Carmichael
Page 1 of 1
DieHard Wolfers Forum Index -> Tale Tellers View Previous TopicRefresh this PageAdd Topic to your Browser FavoritesSearch ForumsPrint this TopicE-mail TopicGoto Page BottomView Next Topic
Soldat 555

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:43 am
   Subject: Federal Cases: Tara Carmichael
   [ IP : Logged ]
Goto Top of PostsGoto Next PostGoto Bottom of Posts

Tara Carmichael; a FBI agent that's tough as nails and determined to do things her own way, screw protocols and procedures. She is the best, no argument. Being the only white girl in her apartment block growing up in Brooklyn, she understood the pain from racial prejudice. One morning when she was 12, her parents ran into her room and told her to hide. She did as such. In the safety that was in her closet, she heard a gunshot, a splatter, her mother screaming while clothing was torn, and finally another gunshot 5 minutes later. She remained hidden in the closet until her neighbor, Steve Berkley, was banging on the door complaining about the noise. She knew he was a member in a gang, but he was a good guy. Tara opened the door, tears running from her brown eyes. Steve saw the bodies and knew Tara must've felt horrible. He's lost bros and chicas in his gang but this was different, this is the kind of thing that brings one into a gang. From that moment, the mexicans and blacks welcomed Tara and took care of her as though she was one of their own. Several gangs brought together to form one, one that casts asside racial ethnicity, personal preferences such as music and clothing, and they did this all for Tara.

At 16, Tara was already tattooed to Hell on her arms, stomach, back, arms, and was accepted as one badass street soldier in the gang. One day she heard gunshots coming from the building across the street, something inside twisted her mind with haunting memories telling her these were the same people responsible for her parent's death. She dashed across but only found bodies. She seen enough cop films to investigate a bit, but she interrupted by the NYPD and was forced to leave the crime scene. Later that evening, her and her closest friends broke into police department and stole the case files. It took her 2 more years, before getting a lead on her targets. Her luck changed when she went into an broken down hotel a gang of bikers were staying in, she fought and killed 3 in unarmed combat before the gunshots from upstairs were heard. She ran upstairs, unsheathed her butterfly knife from her boot, and kicked open the door, there they were. She rushed at the one with the gun and swiftly inserted her knife into his throat. The other one swung the baseball bat he was carrying, she grabbed it mid-swing and gave him a hard kick to the nuts. As he fell to the floor, she removed the skimask. A black man on his knees was before her, 3 black tears tattooed under both his eyes revealing he's already killed 6 people in prison. She picked him up and kicked him out the window to the room. He fell 6 floors before reaching his death.

She just sat on the floor and waited until the cops to arrived. As she remembered all the killings she realised all the victims were white like her. The cops showed up and arrested her, accusing her of the true killers' victims and the killers themselves. The cops interrogated her and she remained honest, told them the entire story, but no one listened.

She was imprisoned in a cell for days until a man in a black suit wih sunglasses paid the police department a visit. He made the cops release her from her captivity. He introduced himself as Special Agent Hollis. He offered a handshake in a friendly gesture but she refused. He took the hint she wanted to get down to business. "Miss Carmichael, although the deaths of those ex-cons was unfortunate, you did damn good investigation work." He said.
"How in the Hell did a suit like you I actually hunted them down? I could've just been at that place at an unfortunate time, homes." She stated with a look on her face showing her disgust towards cops and feds.
"A friend of mine here in the station told me your story, he thought it was crazy but I knew it to be true. You see, these guys you killed are known racists towards white people. They've been killing them since they were teens for christ's sake! On top of that, I knew of your parents murders. The police couldn't solve the crime, those guys were my suspects but I didn't have a shred of evidence." He explained.
"Aight, let's say you speak the truth, why? Why am I free?" She asked.
A small smile was drawn on his face. "Kid, if it was me those goons would've had the death sentence years ago. I'm here because no, it's not right that a girl who's suffered so much is locked up for getting back at the source of her sufferring. But..."
"Lemme shoot a blind bullet here, something about my 'damn good investigation' you mentioned earlier? Ha! That'd be swell seeing how I'd be turning my back on my friends and family, and listenening to alot of B.S. rules."
"I'm creating a division dedicated to solving hate crimes, you don't have to listen to all of those B.S. rules nor leave your friends. I'd even let you dress however because it's mostly undercover work anyway. The only catch is paperwork and a few arrests on the guilty here and there. So just think..."
Tara interrupted, "Stop right there, bro. It sounds like a good deal. Got anything to drink to seal the deal?"

Thunderstorm Joshua M@d Wolf Waight Thunderstorm
Haasboy
DieHard Officer
DieHard Officer

Topics: 58
southafrica.gif

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:51 am
   Subject: Re: Federal Cases: Tara Carmichael
   [ IP : Logged ]
Goto Top of PostsGoto Previous PostGoto Bottom of Posts

What a great story for a game...

INTRO[b]
Soldat 555 wrote:
Tara Carmichael; a FBI agent that's tough as nails and determined to do things her own way, screw protocols and procedures. She is the best, no argument. Being the only white girl in her apartment block growing up in Brooklyn, she understood the pain from racial prejudice. One morning when she was 12, her parents ran into her room and told her to hide. She did as such. In the safety that was in her closet, she heard a gunshot, a splatter, her mother screaming while clothing was torn, and finally another gunshot 5 minutes later. She remained hidden in the closet until her neighbor, Steve Berkley, was banging on the door complaining about the noise. She knew he was a member in a gang, but he was a good guy. Tara opened the door, tears running from her brown eyes. Steve saw the bodies and knew Tara must've felt horrible. He's lost bros and chicas in his gang but this was different, this is the kind of thing that brings one into a gang. From that moment, the mexicans and blacks welcomed Tara and took care of her as though she was one of their own. Several gangs brought together to form one, one that casts asside racial ethnicity, personal preferences such as music and clothing, and they did this all for Tara.

[b]GAME ACTION
Soldat 555 wrote:
At 16, Tara was already tattooed to Hell on her arms, stomach, back, arms, and was accepted as one badass street soldier in the gang. One day she heard gunshots coming from the building across the street, something inside twisted her mind with haunting memories telling her these were the same people responsible for her parent's death. She dashed across but only found bodies. She seen enough cop films to investigate a bit, but she interrupted by the NYPD and was forced to leave the crime scene. Later that evening, her and her closest friends broke into police department and stole the case files. It took her 2 more years, before getting a lead on her targets. Her luck changed when she went into an broken down hotel a gang of bikers were staying in, she fought and killed 3 in unarmed combat before the gunshots from upstairs were heard. She ran upstairs, unsheathed her butterfly knife from her boot, and kicked open the door, there they were. She rushed at the one with the gun and swiftly inserted her knife into his throat. The other one swung the baseball bat he was carrying, she grabbed it mid-swing and gave him a hard kick to the nuts. As he fell to the floor, she removed the skimask. A black man on his knees was before her, 3 black tears tattooed under both his eyes revealing he's already killed 6 people in prison. She picked him up and kicked him out the window to the room. He fell 6 floors before reaching his death

And the rest could be the ending, or an intro to a whole bunch of sequels....

DieHard Wolfers Forum Index -> Tale Tellers View Previous TopicRefresh this PageAdd Topic to your Browser FavoritesSearch ForumsPrint this TopicE-mail TopicGoto Page TopView Next Topic
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: