DieHard Wolfers Forum Index DieHard Wolfers
A Wolfenstein 3d Fan Community

Hosted by: MCS & Areyep.com - Designed by: BrotherTank

Original Yahoo Forum - Die Hard Archives

AReyeP HomepageAreyep Homepage DieHard Wolfenstein BunkerDieHard Wolfenstein Bunker Log inLog in RegisterRegister Banlist FAQFAQ Search ForumsSearch

Username:    Password:      Remember me       

a great idea..
Page 1 of 1
DieHard Wolfers Forum Index -> Tale Tellers View Previous TopicRefresh this PageAdd Topic to your Browser FavoritesSearch ForumsPrint this TopicE-mail TopicGoto Page BottomView Next Topic
Fragstein3D
DieHard Guard
DieHard Guard

Topics: 13

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:19 am
   Subject: a great idea..
   [ IP : Logged ]
Goto Top of PostsGoto Next PostGoto Bottom of Posts

Okay set 38 years after the original Wolfenstein.
Nazis who work with Commies, have uhh taken over most of europe, and are invading britain and the US
and Admiral BJ must stop them, and come out of retirement putting on his grey pyjamas and donning his chaingun.

after stopping at a motor store to have his chainguns moving parts cleaned and oiled he sets off on a top secret mission to uhhhhh Moscow?

and finds that Dr Schabbs is doing experiments on Nazi Commie soldiers to create Nammies (Nazi Commie) mutants.
and he is about to release a biogenic virus on the worlds general population turning them into undead zombies for Schabbs to capture and turn into mutant super soldiers.

i call the game Schabbs 12000
Fragstein3D
DieHard Guard
DieHard Guard

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:56 am
   Subject: Re: a great idea..
Goto Top of PostsGoto Previous PostGoto Next PostGoto Bottom of Posts

Also in the tradition of stupid generic Wolf3D addons it will involve killing nazis followed by more killing nazi's a slight tea break killing more nazi's followed by more nazi's with lunch and then the final bossfight.

Now for me to put a Chokage twist.

B.J Travels to Moscow, on an undercover mission to find the secret base of the Nammie's Dr Schabbs is working under an alias Dr Kebabs as a Turkish kebab Salesman, Bj visits the store for weeks on end buying these delicious Kebabs, because after all Kebabs are delicious! and i am still pissed off that the Kebab shop at my local shopping mall, STILL AIN'T OPEN it's the only thing i wanna eat if i am out and about,
anyway, these kebabs are made from Pigeon meat, which is evil and Dr Schabbs err i mean KEBABS (i hope BJ didn't hear that outburst) gets away with it! even though the meat hasen't been approved for human or even dog consumption.
BJ finally catches on when he actually LOOKS AT KEBABS ONE DAY rather than oggling the hot Russian babes on the street.
But before he can apprehend Dr Schabbs AKA Dr Kebabs, he quickly runs out the back declaring he needs to use the bathroom, BJ obliges saying it's only fair that he gets to answer nature before being taken to Allie headquarters for interrogation and execution.
But after 10 minutes, BJ knocks on the door, bashes it down with his BOOT and finds that Schabbs has done a runner, using the toilet paper to climb safely outside of the window and all the way down, the only clue left is a hypodermic needle, which is manufactured by a hyperdermic needle factory in France, which is where BJ must setoff to, in pursuit of Dr Kebabs! because afterall HITLER was never the most important enemy it's Doctor Schabbs Baby!
if you get a bottle of whiskey and drink a shot of it everytime you read Schabbs in this story chances are you will be fast asleep from being drunk.
Hair Machine
DieHard SS
DieHard SS

Topics: 8
uk.gif

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:54 am
Goto Top of PostsGoto Previous PostGoto Next PostGoto Bottom of Posts

Quote:
if you get a bottle of whiskey and drink a shot of it everytime you read Schabbs in this story chances are you will be fast asleep from being drunk.

i'm so doing that tonight.

Anyway, awesome stories dude!!!!111! I laughed greatly until my bowel did explodeth.

DieHard Guard

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:37 pm
Goto Top of PostsGoto Previous PostGoto Bottom of Posts

BJ tracks the makers of the hypodermics they call themselves ACME and make everything including the meat cleavers and chainguns for the Mutants and Adolf Hitler merchandise, the factory is shut down and the managers jailed, unfortunately this also has the side effect of the Road Runner cartoons being cancelled because Wil.E Coyote no longer had a cheap purveyor of items to attempt to trap the Roadrunner.

However BJ is left with a cold trail, and has no idea where to find Schabbs, so he visits castle wolfenstein which is now a Meat processing plant under the campaign of Nazi's and the Magog Cartel, BJ is knocked out by sligs and taken to an experimentation chamber, when he wakes up he finds himself strapped down to a cold metal table, with bright spotlights shining on him from the left and right and a table with nasty uncleaned knives and scalpers is beside him.

as his eyes adjust he stares into the gloom, out of the gloom steps Hitler, then Dr Schabbs, Molluck the Glukkon and that russian comedian who i forget the name of.
Yankov Shmirnov? they confront BJ.

"YOU! i should have known it was you Hitler!"
"Not so big are you Captain BJ! Haha Stupid American Pigdog!"
"Thats ADMIRAL BJ to you Mr Long nose hair!"
"Why you little!"
As Hitler in a fit of rage grabs a rusted scalpel and tries to impale BJ with it, Schabbs grabs him by the arm to stop him.
"Stop Uber Fuhrer that is not the plan!" screamed Schabbs hysterically "NO you heard what he called me! LET GO OF ME Mullet head! or i will declare you in contempt as an enemy of the Nazi Empire!" retorted hitler, But no! cried Schabbs i MUST experiment on him! He needs to be alive! or he will miss the PAIN! you're moustache is sexy! don't you see he is just jealous!
You're right Doctor, you're right. said hitler calming down and lowering the scalpel, YOU! American are just Jealous! AY WILL NEVA TELL THE SECRET OF HOW MY SEXY MOUSTACHE CAME TO GROW THIS WAY, It is called the SEXTACHE!
BJ made a disgusted look at the last word, but Hitler was too busy talking to the Quartet of Evil.

I say we chop Im up and sell him as limited edition Wacriminal meats! says Molluck the Glukkon allways thinking about making Money.
No! the idea is that i experiment on him! Hitler and i agreed upon it and we're the bigger and better thinkers!
What? what does Yakov Shmirnov think? asked Molluck
'in France you make meat products out of Allies! in Russia Allies make meatproducts out of you!'

All three of them- "What? that makes no sense, you're an idiot, why did the Communist union send you as their ambassador?"

We may never know! until i post another episode!
DieHard Wolfers Forum Index -> Tale Tellers View Previous TopicRefresh this PageAdd Topic to your Browser FavoritesSearch ForumsPrint this TopicE-mail TopicGoto Page TopView Next Topic
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: