DieHard Wolfers Forum Index DieHard Wolfers
A Wolfenstein 3d Fan Community

Hosted by: MCS & Areyep.com - Designed by: BrotherTank

Original Yahoo Forum - Die Hard Archives

AReyeP HomepageAreyep Homepage DieHard Wolfenstein BunkerDieHard Wolfenstein Bunker Log inLog in RegisterRegister Banlist FAQFAQ Search ForumsSearch

Username:    Password:      Remember me       

Operation Feuersturm: Story
Page 1 of 1
DieHard Wolfers Forum Index -> Tale Tellers View Previous TopicRefresh this PageAdd Topic to your Browser FavoritesSearch ForumsPrint this TopicE-mail TopicGoto Page BottomView Next Topic
doom44
Bring 'em On
Bring 'em On

Topics: 11
usa.gif

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:59 am
   Subject: Operation Feuersturm: Story
   [ IP : Logged ]
Goto Top of PostsGoto Bottom of Posts

Hey everyone. This is the story to another mod coming, that I will begin once CT: Part 1 is done.

May 26, 1944
The German steamroll in the East has been halted and now bogged down by the Soviet red army. And now, new developments indicate that the Allies are getting ready for a full scale invasion, much bigger than the failed Dieppe landings. The Germans were not ready for another invasion, not at a time like this. The Germans were planning something big as well, and the fact could not be hidden. Production at many factories began at full speed, producing weapons, tanks, and other devices never seen, such as Night-Vision equipment. Something big was about to go down...

A decorated officer walked into the room carrying a file with a rather large amount of documents in it. This general was non-other than General Arthur Konzgrieg. General Konzgrieg sat down with two other officers. "The plan is in motion as we speak. The attack force is almost ready, now I came here to talk about an impending event that might compromise this entire operation." He began to speak. "An American commando named B.J. Blazkowitz." Another officer interrupted him: "HAH! How is one commando going to destroy all of us? Unheard of!" The General looked at him. "You don't know what he has done in the past. He destroyed the Giftkrieg and Operation Eisenfaust. The Fuhrer said we must take every precaution necessary to make sure he doesn't soil this operation too! Do I make myself clear?!"

Meanwhile, B.J. was called down to the OSS. It was urgent. "You called to see me sir?" General Johnson looked very grim. "Yes B.J., we have urgent news. It seems, due to undercover investigation, that Nazi Germany is planning an attack on the United States, dubbed Operation Firestorm." B.J. was shocked. "Oh, my, god. Well, aren't we going to do something about it?!" "Yes, B.J., that is why I called you down here. You see, our last agent was captured and tortured to death when we sent him. So now I have you; Your mission is to get in, sabotage any weapons caches and vehicular factories, and kill the man behind the operation, General Arthur Konzgrieg. You know the drill B.J., haul your ass over to the transport and get going! Good luck!"

And so B.J. did, and now he is on his way to Normandy to put an end to this operation. It may be tough, but only you can do it, B.J.!

Castle Todkrieg: In a grave... OR IS IT?!?!?!?!?! :O
DieHard Wolfers Forum Index -> Tale Tellers View Previous TopicRefresh this PageAdd Topic to your Browser FavoritesSearch ForumsPrint this TopicE-mail TopicGoto Page TopView Next Topic
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: