DieHard Wolfers Forum Index DieHard Wolfers
A Wolfenstein 3d Fan Community

Hosted by: MCS & Areyep.com - Designed by: BrotherTank

Original Yahoo Forum - Die Hard Archives

AReyeP HomepageAreyep Homepage DieHard Wolfenstein BunkerDieHard Wolfenstein Bunker Log inLog in RegisterRegister Banlist FAQFAQ Search ForumsSearch

Username:    Password:      Remember me       

Does anyone here use steam?
Page 1 of 1
DieHard Wolfers Forum Index -> Howling Wolfers View Previous TopicRefresh this PageAdd Topic to your Browser FavoritesSearch ForumsPrint this TopicE-mail TopicGoto Page BottomView Next Topic
Joshua
DieHard SS
DieHard SS

Topics: 171

usa.gif

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:41 am
   Subject: Does anyone here use steam?
   [ IP : Logged ]
Goto Top of PostsGoto Next PostGoto Bottom of Posts

I have a steam account. It is jpb1991. I have lost a couple of friends on steam for being annoying in the past. I understand why it happened. It actually was a blessing in disguise since I can spend more time looking for a job now and not hanging out on steam. What do you people think about this situation? Does anyone here use steam and chat on it? EDIT, I just uninstalled it completely just to get away from the social networking drama of it.
stathmk
DieHard SS
DieHard SS

Topics: 83
usa.gif

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:32 pm
   Subject: Re: Does anyone here use steam?
Goto Top of PostsGoto Previous PostGoto Next PostGoto Bottom of Posts

jpb6891 wrote:
I have a steam account. It is jpb1991. I have lost a couple of friends on steam for being annoying in the past. I understand why it happened. It actually was a blessing in disguise since I can spend more time looking for a job now and not hanging out on steam. What do you people think about this situation? Does anyone here use steam and chat on it? EDIT, I just uninstalled it completely just to get away from the social networking drama of it.
Iím glad that youíre looking for a new job. I know that youíre not in the same computer field that I was in. However, I was in Computer Graphics Technology & I had heard that computer graphics companies only seem to last about 6 years.

You told me about the moderator who you avoid, & maybe itís a good idea that you do.

If one of the guys annoying you is Officer-Michael John, I donít even talk to him anymore.

Iíve noticed from the Wolfenstein 3D forums that you seem to want to proselytize a Doomsday sect (EDIT: http://wolf3d.darkbb.com/t3122-doomsday-spiritual-warfare-throughout-the-end-of-the-age-individual-videos-released ) or tell confusing alternate reality game stories that donít go anywhere. Either can really be annoying because they might not know what point youíre trying to make or think that you have an agenda. It takes a paid team of developers years to develop a game, so when you thought that you could develop Wolfenstein 3D Part 2: Rise of The Triad using the Wolfenstein 3D or Rise of The Triad 2013 engine, they could have misinterpreted you as being a delusional nut, or committing a copyright infringement.

I use Steam, but I donít remember if Iíve ever used a Steam chatroom. Donít share too much information about yourself or too many off-topic opinions in a chatroom or they might misinterpret you.
AlumiuN
DieHard Wolfer
DieHard Wolfer

Topics: 38
newzealand.gif

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:12 pm

I have Steam (by have, I mean I own about 1500 games on it), and I use it to chat with friends more than I use anything else to chat (mainly because that's what most of my friends use too Razz). Mind you, I used to hang around in a lot of IRC channels too which I don't do any more, so I don't tend to chat that much any more on Steam either. Feel free to add me if you want, my page is here (that goes for anyone else that uses it too; if you have a name on Steam that doesn't reflect who you are here, though, you might want to mention it here so I know who you are Smile ).
gerolf
DieHard Wolfer
DieHard Wolfer

Topics: 162
usa.gif

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:13 pm

My steam is RottonGotton95!

I don't use it too much, because most of the games I own don't require Steam, but I use it occasionally and like to use it to message people.

Topics: 11

blank.gif

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:15 pm
Goto Top of PostsGoto Previous PostGoto Bottom of Posts

Mine is fra99eur, I don't use it too much either, basically only when I am obliged to play a steam game.
DieHard Wolfers Forum Index -> Howling Wolfers View Previous TopicRefresh this PageAdd Topic to your Browser FavoritesSearch ForumsPrint this TopicE-mail TopicGoto Page TopView Next Topic
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: