[Info] Source code for Darkone's NewWolf Classic
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

DieHard Wolfers -> Code Crackers

#1: [Info] Source code for Darkone's NewWolf Classic Author: Raistlin PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 9:57 pm
    —
Hey, where can I get the source for Newwolf?

Question Question Question

please post link, or I will blow my mind on......

#2: Re: Wolfenstein Plus Author: BrotherTankLocation: Ontario PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 10:18 am
    —
Raistlin wrote:
Hey, where can I get the source for Newwolf?

Question Question Question

please post link, or I will blow my mind on......

You can get the source for "NewWolf version 0.72" at:

Darkone's Downloads on Soundforge

That version uses Open-Gl and is a windows based port of the game. If you are looking for his "Classic" version of the game source, you can also get it there... Look for "Classic version 0.0".

The classic version will not compile though without some modifications. It took me some time to find all the problem spots and get a working test of this engine. It does have some interesting things in it, but it does not work for 64+ wall graphics as he states in the text file. With some work, you could probably use this as a base engine to start with, but other than the parralaxing skies, there isn't much in there that you can't already do with the original source and the tutorials already available... Unless you have a lot of time and patience, he doesn't tell you how to enable the different things he's added without digging through the source...

Greg
BrotherTank

DieHard Wolfers -> Code Crackers

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1