EOD Screenshots w/URL
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

DieHard Wolfers -> AReyeP & MCS Games Support

#1: EOD Screenshots w/URL Author: BrotherTankLocation: Ontario PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 9:59 am
    —
If you haven't been over to areyep.com to see the latest (Apr 01/2003) screenshots, then you really need to visit and check them out. The actual URL is:

http://www.areyep.com/RIPandMCS-Newsdesk.html

I was impressed by the side by side comparison of the SOD2 with the EOD screenshots. Very interesting. And, what do you think of the new features added (that you can see), so far?

Personally, I am very impressed and can hardly wait for the game to arrive (even if it is in Beta form). Remember to keep checking areyep.com for the latest news. And of course, you can visit here and discuss the secrets in the game that have been given away so far...

Enjoy...

Greg
BrotherTank

#2: Re: EOD Screenshots w/URL Author: Executor PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 10:22 am
    —
The only thing I don't like is the minty green uniforms of the guards. Why spearmint guards? Why on earth?

#3: Re: EOD Screenshots w/URL Author: Guest PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 10:40 am
    —
Executor wrote:
The only thing I don't like is the minty green uniforms of the guards. Why spearmint guards? Why on earth?

HA! HA! HA!

If you don't like those minty green uniforms of the guards, then don't play this EOD when it releases. Minty green uniform of the guards are C Cool Cool L ones, they don't want to do same thing on their next project and wants to do thing different ones and give them more fun to play..

#4: Re: EOD Screenshots w/URL Author: Executor PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 12:44 pm
    —
Minty green uniforms or no minty green uniforms, EOD will kick ass.

@JLB: PLEASE STOP USING SO MANY SMILIES/EMOTICONS! Smilies are no substitute for letters, words, and punctuation marks. It lCool Cool ks m Cool r Cool nic Exclamation

#5: Re: EOD Screenshots w/URL Author: Guest PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 1:14 pm
    —
Executor wrote:
@JLB: PLEASE STOP USING SO MANY SMILIES/EMOTICONS! Smilies are no substitute for letters, words, and punctuation marks. It lCool Cool ks m Cool r Cool nic Exclamation

Laughing Laughing Laughing and Sorry for cause you don't understand those means, but I knew what they means

@Executor:
Quote:
Minty green uniforms or no minty green uniforms, EOD will kick ass.

That's true and this EOD will blow your mind up, just kidding! I already love those TCs and Addons which I had over 50 TCs and Addons includes my unfinished TC. My project is still under construction.

Good Luck

#6: Re: EOD Screenshots w/URL Author: Guest PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 1:35 pm
    —
Executor wrote:

Compare the minty green of the guards to an actual Wehrmacht uniform...and that'll answer your question.

#7: Re: EOD Screenshots w/URL Author: Guest PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 2:46 pm
    —
It looks as though AReyeP and myself have been thinking along similar lines...

#8: Re: EOD Screenshots w/URL Author: Zach PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 3:42 pm
    —
Executor wrote:

LMAO!!!! That's too funny... it doesn't bother me but the m Cool r Cool nic thing was a hoot.

I figured that AReyeP was going for that greenish gray Wehrmacht color but it doesn't look... right... I don't know the word... I kind of like the way Executor put it as minty-green. The German uniforms weren't minty green... EoD's guard uniforms look to lightly colored to match the example Tristan showed. WSJ's color was the closest to the real thing if you ask me. Still it looks great and I can't wait to play! Very Happy

#9: Re: EOD Screenshots w/URL Author: Guest PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 5:41 pm
    —
Trizzy wrote:
Executor wrote:

Compare the minty green of the guards to an actual Wehrmacht uniform...and that'll answer your question.

AGREE with you that this thing look like same AReyeP's EOD guards using this.

#10: Re: EOD Screenshots w/URL Author: AReyePLocation: Jo'burg PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 8:35 pm
    —
Thanks Tristan Smile

Yep, that was the look I was kinda going for, as I knew the Wermacht had a pale light green coloured uniform as opposed to grey. Tristan's picture shows I missed the mark a little I guess, but what the hell. Call 'em "Minties" if you like lol!!!

Steve

#11: Re: EOD Screenshots w/URL Author: Guest PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 11:18 pm
    —
<WW2 buff mode ON> The color for the uniforms is called "Feldgrün", or "Field Green". <WW2 buff mode OFF>

Cool Laughing

#12: Re: EOD Screenshots w/URL Author: Executor PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 10:57 am
    —
Make the uniforms darker and more bluish.

#13: Re: EOD Screenshots w/URL Author: Guest PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 12:14 pm
    —
Executor wrote:
Make the uniforms darker and more bluish.

Is that an order, Herr Hinrichter? Laughing

#14: Re: EOD Screenshots w/URL Author: Executor PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 12:44 pm
    —
A suggestion that I really, really want ArEyeP and MCS to take seriously.

#15: Re: EOD Screenshots w/URL Author: UberMutant PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 10:21 pm
    —
JLBWolf3D wrote:
Trizzy wrote:
Executor wrote:

AGREE with you that this thing look like same AReyeP's EOD guards using this.

No offence but that looks more grey than green.

#16: Re: EOD Screenshots w/URL Author: UberMutant PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 10:26 pm
    —
So When will eod be coming out?

#17: Re: EOD Screenshots w/URL Author: AReyePLocation: Jo'burg PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 11:17 pm
    —
When it's finished lol!

Seriously though, allow us a few months to get things close to completion. It's a constant juggling act sending stuff back and forth between Holland and Oz.

Plus, occasionally I do have the odd lazy period where I may kick back and play other games and a week may pass where only a little gets done Smile - I hope MCS kicks back and relaxes occasionally too as we're taking a more leisurely approach to EoD than the frantic pace we adopted with SR. Now of course if this was my job and I earnt a living for it the game would be finished within a few weeks!

Take care,
Steve

DieHard Wolfers -> AReyeP & MCS Games Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1