I'm not dead!
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

DieHard Wolfers -> Mapping Mania

#1: I'm not dead! Author: Adhesive_Boy PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 8:49 pm
    —
And neither is the project! It's just in a coma...I've been putting this off for a long time. In any case, I'm going on vacation for a week and am going to attempt to type some stuff up on a laptop. In the meantime, ideas are still appreciated. I'm really really sorry about this, guys. I'll see what I can do on vacation...

#2: Re: I'm not dead! Author: Adhesive_Boy PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:48 pm
    —
...well, looks like our car didn't want my family to have a vacation and decided to end it early. In any case, I'll start trying to put this together soon...

#3: Re: I'm not dead! Author: IanFrankenLocation: Amerika PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:55 pm
    —
Sorry about the failed vacation trip, man, but eh...Maybe it'll turn out for the better because now you have absolutely no excuse to not work on this thing ... Wink Hehe...

Anyway, I hope you've got enough material to get started with. We might need to rally everyone around again and remind them of this project, though, as it's been a while. The few excerpts you posted in the past were looking pretty good. Keep us up on what's going on...

-Ian

DieHard Wolfers -> Mapping Mania

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1