Buckets of Blood Pouring Out of Peoples' Heads (new images!)
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

DieHard Wolfers -> Tale Tellers

#1: Buckets of Blood Pouring Out of Peoples' Heads (new images!) Author: Guest PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 2:29 pm
    —
*This is the first game I made from modding Wolf3D, however, it isn't finished yet.

Plot: The cruel temptress named Wicktenstein, your arch nemesis has made a deal with the corrupt police officers and Irish mobsters. She paid them each a hefty bribe to have you unlawfully arrested and exicuted, no questions asked! After you are taken away to a maximum security prison in Pennsylvania to await your exicution, you climb to the ceiling while the guard leaves to get some ammo. When he returns to the interrogation room, you jump him, stab him with his own knife, and yank his .357! Now, you've got to bust out of jail, work your way through the sewer system, and meet the cruel Wick in her castle for a final showdown! You have hundreds of cops, guards, dogs, Irish mafia-men, and zombies standing in your way.

Enemies:

Nazi guard-- Prison guard
SS man-- Irish mafia guy
Officer-- Cop
Mutant-- same
Dog-- same
General Fettgesicht-- Wicktenstein herself!

Items:

Dog food-- Pepsi can
Regular food-- a taco
Extra life-- Mario mushroom
Wells-- Urinals

Walls:

Nazi signs, flags, and Hitler pictures-- Wanted posters, Wick flags, and paintings of Wick

New pics added:

http://members.lycos.co.uk/longtom4077/collage.png

Last edited by Guest on Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: Buckets of Blood Pouring Out of Peoples' Heads-- My new Author: TheTalentedMrLeo PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:46 pm
    —
What? No Scottish Mafia?

#3: Re: Buckets of Blood Pouring Out of Peoples' Heads-- My new Author: Guest PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:00 pm
    —
Quote:
Buckets of Blood Pouring Out of Peoples' Heads

Gotta love that title Very Happy

#4: Re: Buckets of Blood Pouring Out of Peoples' Heads-- My new Author: Guest PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:20 am
    —
sonicyouth214 wrote:
Quote:
Buckets of Blood Pouring Out of Peoples' Heads

Gotta love that title Very Happy

Yeah, I got that name from a Monty Python sketch.

#5: Re: Buckets of Blood Pouring Out of Peoples' Heads-- My new Author: Hair MachineLocation: editing my profile PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 2:59 pm
    —
Oh, cool! Please put loads of stupidly sick black comedy in. That would be the greatest! I love the title... that just sets me up for a really crazy game! You won't disappoint me now, will you?

#6: Re: Buckets of Blood Pouring Out of Peoples' Heads-- My new Author: Guest PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 3:45 pm
    —
By the way, I even changed the sound effect of the pistol into a .357 sound. The gun does the same amount of damage as the original gun, but it sounds cooler.

#7: Re: Buckets of Blood Pouring Out of Peoples' Heads (new imag Author: JackaLLocation: Rotorua, New Zealand PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 9:46 pm
    —
this sounds original Smile

#8: Re: Buckets of Blood Pouring Out of Peoples' Heads (new imag Author: ChrisLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 1:44 am
    —
Baron von Brunk wrote:
New pics added

Wick looks pretty damn hot; except in that picture with the green background. Smile

#9: Re: Buckets of Blood Pouring Out of Peoples' Heads (new imag Author: Guest PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 8:32 am
    —
Chris wrote:

Wick looks pretty damn hot; except in that picture with the green background. Smile

Her character was based almost entirely off one of old teachers from high school named "Wickenhesier" who looked like this:

#10: Re: Buckets of Blood Pouring Out of Peoples' Heads (new imag Author: Guest PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 11:06 am
    —
Baron von Brunk wrote:
New pics added

Laughing

To me, this looks like an "Escape from Catholic School" mod. Very nice!

#11: Re: Buckets of Blood Pouring Out of Peoples' Heads (new imag Author: XarkonLocation: West Australia PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:34 am
    —
hehehe... Escape from Catholic School...
I like that wanted poster for Brunk! Very nice.
The KILL BRUNK in blood is very nice too!
Actually all of it looks pretty good! Well done mate!
That Wickenstein chick looks like my 25 year old sister with out the over poweringly evil eyebrows! hehe...
Joel Corrigan Smile

DieHard Wolfers -> Tale Tellers

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1