MP3 Programs
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

DieHard Wolfers -> Audio Adventures

#1: MP3 Programs Author: XarkonLocation: West Australia PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:25 pm
    —
Hey, I recently got a MP3 Player for me Berfdae! Chris Chokan was on MSN that day and he was like: "*drools on keyboard... Gotta get M...P....2... I mean 3!" hehe that was funny... Chris ur a retard! A funny Retard tho... Smile

Anyways... I wanted to know aht this limewire program is. and where do i get it. My sister told me about it and said that it is very good. U just type in ur song and artist and way it goes! where do I get it from? and is there even such a program? Neutral

I have recently been using a website which I found useful... uhh... what was it... I for got. I am @ skooL atm, so when I get home I will try to post the link to the site. If you have an MP3 or have an insatiatble love for muzik and stuff, like Herr Chokster, then I advise going to this site. It's good. But I still wnna know: WHAT THE HELL IS LIMEWIRE??? Twisted Evil

#2: Re: MP3 Programs Author: XarkonLocation: West Australia PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:03 pm
    —
Here's that link about that kewl site 4 MP3's I told ya all about earlier 2day! Very Happy It's pretty good. But can't sum 1 tell me about "LimeWire". Maybe I should not be so slack and just type LimeWire into google or sumthing, hehehe...

Razz http://www.multimedia-search.com/

Thanx anyways.... Not Happy

#3: Re: MP3 Programs Author: BrotherTankLocation: Ontario PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 7:31 am
    —
Xarkon wrote:
But can't sum 1 tell me about "LimeWire". Maybe I should not be so slack and just type LimeWire into google or sumthing, hehehe...

Now that would be a novel idea. Unless Limewire has changed, consider it a program like Kazza and such. It originally was a peer to peer filesharing program. Only problem with those is they usually contain spyware and mallware programs (even some of the lite stuff is infected with it).

If you truely want spyware free... Try WinMX. Same thing, but no spyware.

Greg
BrotherTank

#4: Re: MP3 Programs Author: sentencedLocation: Liverpool, England PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 9:38 am
    —
Xarkon, use Limewire.

Best P2P program ever. No adware, incredible download speeds and newly uploaded tracks from With Teeth. Razz

#5: Re: MP3 Programs Author: Dugtrio17Location: Seattle PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:39 pm
    —
Hah. Shareaza is greatest. It can interact with 4 different networks including its own, and it's completely spyware free. http://www.shareaza.com
Trust me, you'll like it. Smile

#6: Re: MP3 Programs Author: ChrisLocation: Canada PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:06 am
    —
Nice thread Xarkon. Laughing

Hey, I tried to call you on your birthday, but it said your cell phone was off (or something ghey liek that - omg).

#7: Re: MP3 Programs Author: andy3012Location: England PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:29 pm
    —
Yes, use WinMX, although i dislike the layout, its better than Kazaa, i think ive gone through 4 new Hard-drives from using Kazaa, because some viruses dig right in and then you can't get rid of them and it's like AGGGGH! BearShare is also another good one too use, (what people have said at shool)

#8: Re: MP3 Programs Author: Sporb2000Location: New Zealand - Invercargill PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:10 am
    —
I'll tell you a secret - if you use limewire (which is faster than the others on my computer at least) get the shareware version and ... download limewire pro off it. I got it on rite now (you can also turn off uploads which is good)

#9: Re: MP3 Programs Author: sentencedLocation: Liverpool, England PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:43 am
    —
Sporb2000 wrote:
I'll tell you a secret - if you use limewire (which is faster than the others on my computer at least) get the shareware version and ... download limewire pro off it. I got it on rite now (you can also turn off uploads which is good)

Just what I did! Under the careful recommendation of my wonderful friend Michael Boardman:

ME: So you like Limewire then, yeah?
HIM: Limewire Pro is better!
ME: What? Where'd you get that?
HIM: Off Limewire.

Hehe. Laughing

#10: Re: MP3 Programs Author: Zombie_PlanLocation: A hole in the wall PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 10:11 pm
    —
Xarkon wrote:
Hey, I recently got a MP3 Player for me Berfdae!

Hehe, I got an iPod Twisted Evil

Anyways, I was wondering if there is anyway to get the game to read MP3's instead of IMF's?

And limewire sounds really similar to old napster...illegal?

DieHard Wolfers -> Audio Adventures

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1