Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

DieHard Wolfers -> Polling Booth
How many new mods do you actually play?
I play every mod right through.
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
I only ever check out the first level or 2.
44%
 44%  [ 8 ]
I only play the Mods made by people I know.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I only play mods by people who have made good mods before.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
A good screenshot decides whether I play the mod or not.
22%
 22%  [ 4 ]
I will only check out a new mod if someone else says it's good.
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
I don't play any new mods.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Voted : 18
Total Votes : 18

#1: How many new mods do you play? Author: DeanLocation: Australia PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:29 pm
    —
I was just wondering how many of the new released mods does everyone actually play?

I always have a look at every new mod that appears on the Dome but there's only a few that i will actually bother to play right the way through.

#2: Re: How many new mods do you play? Author: TricobLocation: Neo-traditions, Inc. PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:25 pm
    —
Dean wrote:
I always have a look at every new mod that appears on the Dome but there's only a few that i will actually bother to play right the way through.

That's the way I do it too, but I don't see that answer up in the choices you gave us. Confused

#3: Re: How many new mods do you play? Author: DeanLocation: Australia PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:36 pm
    —
Well i guess the closest would be that as a general rule you only play the first level or 2 to see what the mod is like. Thats what i do but there is the occasional mod that i will play, so i guess vote with what you do MOST of the time.

#4: Re: How many new mods do you play? Author: Thomas PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:22 am
    —

Last edited by Thomas on Sat May 28, 2011 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

#5: Re: How many new mods do you play? Author: Zombie_PlanLocation: A hole in the wall PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:59 am
    —
Lol, I dont play many mods unfortunately.

I try them, but unless theirs something about them, nope.

The only mods i see myself finishing is gasp who'd hav thought Orb and Trench Warfare

DieHard Wolfers -> Polling Booth

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1