Guess the movie quote!
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
DieHard Wolfers -> Howling Wolfers

#1: Guess the movie quote! Author: ArielusLocation: Buenos Aires, Argentina PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:27 pm
    —
Alright, the game is simple but it will hopefully bring some fun. I'll post a specific quote from a certain film and somebody from among you guys will guess which film I'm talking about. After that, you're invited to post any other given quote you want from another -or the same, why not?- film, ok? Somebody else picks up after that and does the same and we repeat this procedure over and over until we've run out of groovy quotes. Don't you dare cheat and look up others' quotes on the Net, got it?

The starter is a very easy one:

"If it bleeds, we can kill it!"

Ariel.

#2: Re: Guess the movie quote! Author: Codetech84Location: Rauma - Finland PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:59 pm
    —
Answer: Predator 1

I'll throw in an easy one too, couldn't think of anything at the moment.

Guess this: "I like your gun"

#3: Re: Guess the movie quote! Author: Soldat 555 PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:01 pm
    —
Terminator 3... hated it so very much. Anyway, how about this one:

I'm going to the armory, I think we'll need something with a bit more kick.

Thunderstorm Joshua Aaron Waight Thunderstorm

#4: Re: Guess the movie quote! Author: insurrectionmanLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:35 am
    —
That's from DOOM, how about this:

"Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun"

#5: Re: Guess the movie quote! Author: WLHackLocation: Loppi - Finland PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:47 am
    —
Army of Darkness... I think.

#6: Re: Guess the movie quote! Author: ArielusLocation: Buenos Aires, Argentina PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:43 pm
    —
Yeah, Bruce Campbell in 'Army of Darkness'. Try this one:

"Let off some steam, Bennett!"

Ariel.

#7: Re: Guess the movie quote! Author: Born4battleLocation: Denver PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:57 pm
    —
No clue, but my name is Bennett
anyway, howbout this one

"*Achoo, Sorry I'm allergic to bull****"

#8: Re: Guess the movie quote! Author: Codetech84Location: Rauma - Finland PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:47 pm
    —
Arielus: I would suppose that it's propably "The Net", since the main character is Angela Bennett. Am I right? Think

#9: Re: Guess the movie quote! Author: ArielusLocation: Buenos Aires, Argentina PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:00 am
    —
What is wrong with you guys? Mine is from 'Commando', a true classic, people! In the role of Matrix, Schwarzenegger gets rid of Bennett by throwing a hollow tube at him, which leaves the baddie stuck against a steam pipe. Arnie's rival ends up stiff with the tube protruding from his belly, and all the steam coming out of the free end of the murder weapon. With that angered face that only Schwarzy can display, he speaks to his enemy for the last time:

Hahahahaha... That is the Schwarzenegger I enjoy. The one from the Terminator series, the one from Predator, from True Lies, from Last Action Hero. Not the one from Twins, from Jingle All the Way or any of those bad movies that do not go with him.

Ariel.

PS: I'll leave Born4battle's quote to somebody else...

#10: Re: Guess the movie quote! Author: Codetech84Location: Rauma - Finland PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:14 am
    —
Oh now I remember that movie and that quote. Best thing about Arnold, he makes being practically invincible look cool. Too Cool

#11: Re: Guess the movie quote! Author: Born4battleLocation: Denver PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:16 am
    —
Here's an easy one that even Paris Hilton could get right.

"Do not try to bend the spoon, that's impossible."

#12: Re: Guess the movie quote! Author: ArielusLocation: Buenos Aires, Argentina PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:40 am
    —
Born4battle wrote:

Your previous quote hasn't been guessed yet, man... I'll post the answer so that somebody else can try your last one...

"Achooo!!!!! Oh, excuse me, I'm allergic to bull****", Will Smith in 'I, Robot'.

Ariel.

#13: Re: Guess the movie quote! Author: WLHackLocation: Loppi - Finland PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:03 am
    —

Hmm... Matrix maybe?

In case I were right - try this:
"What a juicy subject..."

#14: Re: Guess the movie quote! Author: Codetech84Location: Rauma - Finland PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:06 am
    —
Born4battle wrote:

Hmm, do we really need to bother. That's from Matrix, the little bald kid with british accent.

Guess this one:

"Seeing as there's two of us, a gentleman would give us a pair of pistols. "

Edit: We guessed at the same time with WLHack, try to guess both are quoes. Razz

#15: Re: Guess the movie quote! Author: Born4battleLocation: Denver PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:34 am
    —
That's easy, Pirates of the Carribean

This one is a little harder.

"Sorry I'm late guys, I was taking a crap"

#16: Re: Guess the movie quote! Author: WLHackLocation: Loppi - Finland PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:28 am
    —
From the "the Sting" ?

#17: Re: Guess the movie quote! Author: Born4battleLocation: Denver PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:10 am
    —
Nice, but have you seen it or did you just run the quote through a web search?

hmm, whats another...

"What the hell? Who's Mr. Gray? What are you trying to tell me, Jonesy?"

#18: Re: Guess the movie quote! Author: WLHackLocation: Loppi - Finland PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:15 pm
    —
Dreamcatcher... I know this because I have read the book...

And no, I don't run quotes trough internet (I have a small library of recorded VHS... From the
Tarantula to the The thing (both versions... The one publiced by R.K.O - if I remember right - to
the one made by Carpenter)...

#19: Re: Guess the movie quote! Author: Born4battleLocation: Denver PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:29 pm
    —
"You stole my story."

#20: Re: Guess the movie quote! Author: DeanLocation: Australia PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:04 pm
    —
Born4battle wrote:
"You stole my story."

I'm pretty sure thats Secret window.

How about this one?

'Greed, for lack of a better word, is good.'

#21: Re: Guess the movie quote! Author: WLHackLocation: Loppi - Finland PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:40 am
    —
Wild quess... Wall street? Atleast that sounded like it could have something to do
with that movie.

#22: Re: Guess the movie quote! Author: DeanLocation: Australia PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:44 pm
    —
Yep....Wall street.

Ok, here's a real hard one for you!

"That blast came for the Death star, that things operational!"

#23: Re: Guess the movie quote! Author: Adam BiserLocation: USA PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:04 pm
    —
Return of the Jedi

#24: Re: Guess the movie quote! Author: DeanLocation: Australia PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:13 pm
    —
Nice work Adam Smile

Got another one.

"If I'm not back in five minutes...just wait longer!"

#25: Re: Guess the movie quote! Author: Dugtrio17Location: Seattle PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:59 pm
    —
I'm pretty sure that came from the first Ace Ventura movie. Might've been the second, but I'm going with the first. Or maybe it was some other Jim Carrey movie. It was my childhood, that was a while back.

Here's one: "This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time."

There's no obsession here at all.

#26: Re: Guess the movie quote! Author: ChiefRebelAngelLocation: Northern Darkness PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:26 pm
    —
Arielus wrote:
Yeah, Bruce Campbell in 'Army of Darkness'. Try this one:

Ariel.

COMMANDO!!!

Edit: should have read the rest of the thread.

ok:

"Bitches Leave."

#27: Re: Guess the movie quote! Author: ArielusLocation: Buenos Aires, Argentina PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:53 am
    —
Nobody's answered WLHack's "What a juicy subject...", but since I've no idea which movie it's from, I'll leave it to somebody else...

As from the Chief's "Bitches Leave.", I think it's from 'RoboCop', isn't it?

Try this one: "Bangerang, Peter!!!!!"

Ariel.

#28: Re: Guess the movie quote! Author: lwmxynedtodthLocation: Neverland PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:59 am
    —
Yeah! Captain Hook!
Ha, saw that a looong time ago.

Next:
"It's inevitable"

-lwmxynedtodth

#29: Re: Guess the movie quote! Author: WLHackLocation: Loppi - Finland PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:02 am
    —
I just drop out my own question so we don't need to continue with two questions...

"What a juicy subject..."

from the Rocky Horror Picture Show.

#30: Re: Guess the movie quote! Author: Lozer_42Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:46 am
    —
It could be anything, but I'm guessing STAR TREK...

( ... probably wrong ... )

DieHard Wolfers -> Howling Wolfers

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 4