because i like editing wolf3d
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
because i like shooting things
26%
 26%  [ 4 ]
Voted : 15
Total Votes : 15

#1: Why do you still play wolf3d? Author: allthisandwolf3dLocation: USA PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:38 pm
    —
yes i know we are die hards but why???
some people look at it as an old, retired game (i do have to say taht the game is relitavley...old)
so why do you play???

#2: Re: Why do you still play wolf3d? Author: UnderHW PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:34 pm
    —
Just coding, mapping, enjoy playing... Old ??? absolutely NOT true... these newer games are available that you can't play them on old computer (less than 1.4ghz with less than 512mb) with Windows 98 or XP, most members here do and they have fun create their mod to make them like new...

it is useless poll

#3: Why do you still play wolf3d? Author: SchabbsLocation: London, England PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:23 am
    —
Games like 'Orb Of Dilaaria', 'End Of Destiny' and the one released only last week 'DOOM - Legions Of Hell' show there's still a lot that can be done with the Wolf3D engine. Smile

#4: Re: Why do you still play wolf3d? Author: Thomas PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:46 am
    —

Last edited by Thomas on Sun May 29, 2011 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total

#5: Re: Why do you still play wolf3d? Author: Lozer_42Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:23 am
    —
don't know... I just like it... It creates a challenge trying to creat features used in games now in the ancint dos engine...

It's what I do for fun and times of boardom...

Wolfenstein 3D, It's what we do... Thumbs Up

#6: Re: Why do you still play wolf3d? Author: allthisandwolf3dLocation: USA PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:46 pm
    —
thomas is that a compliment???
i think there is potential for wolf3d but...its like movies; most movies you watch once...then something new comes out and you forget all about the older one...

#7: Why do you still play wolf3d? Author: jasonbayLocation: u.s.a. PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:04 pm
    —
i play becuase i like seeing what ppl did and editing it and its really easy to edit (compared to anything else) and it has the feel of just like something isnt missing anymore

#8: Re: Why do you still play wolf3d? Author: MrWolfForeverLocation: Northeast Ohio, USA PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:42 pm
    —
Floor 69 of the opening poster is one of the main reasons. Laughing

But in all honesty, it's because I never think it ceases to be a fun game; the technology can outdate tremendously but the other aspects of the game don't date so much. In fact I find it more fun than most modern shooters.

DieHard Wolfers -> Polling Booth

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1