Project: X Insurrection (Beta)
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Next  :| |:
DieHard Wolfers -> Addons/Mods/TC's

#1: Project: X Insurrection (Beta) Author: RichterBelmont12Location: New Jersey PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:52 am
    —
The Story:

Dracula and his legion have been wiped off the face of the Earth. The war between humans and vampires is over. But it wasn't long before both races would be caught in a different war...

My name is Rain. I'm one of the vampires who were able to resist Dracula's control. After the last war, I joined the newly formed Coalition of humans and vampires. The Coalition is led by Thomas, the soldier who destroyed Dracula. Despite being human Thomas has been like a father to me.

Yet there were many humans who still hated and feared my kind, so we decided to build our own city called "the Abyss." For years, the Abyss was a haven for all the vampires who survived the L-Bomb in the last war. Together, we were strong and safe, or so we thought. But all that changed when a new enemy arose...

My brother Alucard and I were called for a secret mission. Thomas sent us to find out the cause of a massive energy spike which originated from a Chinese military lab.

When we got to the lab, the place was a mess and everyone was dead. But the lab archives shed some light on what happened there. Apparently, elements within China's government had been secretly looking for a way to create their own vampire army, having seen the effectiveness of Dracula's soldiers in battle. They had taken blood samples from three dead vampires named Edmund, Isa, and Jason. Using these blood samples and some kind of advanced genetic engineering, the Chinese scientists were able to re-create them as "Neo-Vampires."

But as with all cheap imitations, these fake vampires were imperfect... they were emotionally unstable, drank plasma, and had a tendency to sparkle and glow after death. They were a mockery of my people! And judging from all the dead scientists lying around, it seems the Chinese couldn't control the Neo-Vampires, and they got loose. So where were they now?

Before Alucard and I could find out more, we were suddenly ambushed by a large group of newly-created Neo-Vampires...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Features

66 Levels (6 Chapters 11 Levels Each)

14 weapons (Don't Worry not all at once)

Zoom....only 3 weapons has this Press Z to Zoom In

Logs that can be read just Press E near them

Many Enemies to Fight

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moddb Page Here!

Download Beta Here

Credits will come after the Beta is finished

I'm sorry for the sudden removal but the Mod as been removed for the Time being for thigns to be improved on, I apologize for anything and that I had for people Sad

Last edited by RichterBelmont12 on Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:13 am; edited 33 times in total

#2: Re: Project: X Insurrection (Beta) Author: Soldat 555 PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:51 pm
    —
I suppose I coud make some more title screens for you sometime. Smile

EDIT: Also, I dunno if you saw this but recently I saw a topic in the SDL code crackers section discussing unlockable chapters/episodes. I think it's by CodeTech and there's a tutorial if I remember right. Hope this goes great for you, I loved the 1st Project X. Very Happy

Thunderstorm Joshua M@d Wolf Waight Thunderstorm

#3: Re: Project: X Insurrection (Beta) Author: RichterBelmont12Location: New Jersey PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:51 pm
    —
Ya I saw I'll put it in Soon.....Now Time to hunt down some mappers

Edit: I cant wait what you'll come up with for the Title Pictures

#4: Re: Project: X Insurrection (Beta) Author: RichterBelmont12Location: New Jersey PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:21 pm
    —
Update: I was planing out some Map ideas But I dont know How I'm going to Put them out...This is why i need mappers badly

Map Idea #1: The Port of Japan (is where Rain Makes his Escape and make it Back Home) This map idea is base on Turok 2 The Port of Adia

Map Idea #2: Same as the 2nd level in the Demo But more Complex

Map Idea #3: Washington D.C. in Runes From Edwards Attack.

I have more But i dont want Type them all in

the HUD I'm going to be using is From Enternal Doom 4

I can use some Help..Thanks

#5: Re: Project: X Insurrection (Beta) Author: RichterBelmont12Location: New Jersey PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:25 pm
    —
Christmas Update:

all i've been is picking out Great music and I've found two great secret level music They are from Art of Fighting 2 (hint its my 1st 2 videos on my Favorties on Youtube) half of them are from Castlevania.

I'm still looking for help if people want to help PM me or message me here.

#6: Re: Project: X Insurrection (Beta) Author: RichterBelmont12Location: New Jersey PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:33 pm
    —
UPdate: Things are Grim...With no Help I cant Even Begin with this Mod I may have to Cancel this Mod yet again I've done wit hthe Stroyline and weapons

Thats all i have to say

#7: Project: X Insurrection (Restarting) Author: WSJ PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:36 am
    —
If you're interested, I might be able to do some maps for you. It's funny... during all my time in the Wolf3D community, I've gotten requests for help with everything EXCEPT maps... I don't know what that says about my mapping skills.

#8: Re: Project: X Insurrection (Beta) Author: Lozer_42Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:29 am
    —
I might be able to be helpful with sounds and music. What kind of musical style did you have in mind? I can send you some samples of different things I've done through PM or something.

#9: Re: Project: X Insurrection (Beta) Author: serpensLocation: Odrowaz PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:46 am
    —
I could try my hand at doing a few maps as well, unless WJS wants to draw all the remaining ones. It would be especially good if you had ChaosEdit definition files.

#10: Re: Project: X Insurrection (Beta) Author: WSJ PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:59 am
    —
serpens wrote:
unless WJS wants to draw all the remaining ones.

Well, 60 maps is a lot of work for one person, so don't let me have all the fun... Razz Feel free to contribute.

#11: Re: Project: X Insurrection (Beta) Author: RichterBelmont12Location: New Jersey PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:07 pm
    —
WSJ wrote:
serpens wrote:
unless WJS wants to draw all the remaining ones.

Well, 60 maps is a lot of work for one person, so don't let me have all the fun... Razz

Each of you takes a Chapter I'll tell you whats the Chapter are.

Some of the Coding i cant Pull off as you see like Draw and Holster Animations, Data Logs, and Bizzard, Thunderstrom atmospheric and others

I thanks for the Help WSJ and serpens I cant Wait for the map I'll tell you in PM What the Levels will be

And For Lozer_42 I've Picked out some Music I mostly use Video Game Music as for sound i do need help with that sides the Weapon Sounds

I need Enemies Sees and Dies Sound to fit in the game cause your killing Sparkling Vampires

#12: Re: Project: X Insurrection (Beta) Author: WSJ PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:17 pm
    —
Richter Belmont wrote:
I need Enemies Sees and Dies Sound to fit in the game cause your killing Sparkling Vampires

How do you want their voices to sound? I might be able to record my voice for you... however, I don't know any Chinese.

#13: Re: Project: X Insurrection (Beta) Author: RichterBelmont12Location: New Jersey PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:58 pm
    —
The Spearking Vampires are not Chinese....They are like American Kind of Voices

#14: Re: Project: X Insurrection (Beta) Author: WSJ PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:36 pm
    —
Richter Belmont wrote:
The Spearking Vampires are not Chinese....They are like American Kind of Voices

Good, that makes it easier for me. Smile So I guess it will be kind of like in the first Project X, where they say stuff like "Freeze!" and "I'm going in hot!" When I get the time to do so, I'll record some enemy sight/death sounds and show them to you.

#15: Re: Project: X Insurrection (Beta) Author: RichterBelmont12Location: New Jersey PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:41 pm
    —
And "For Lord Edward"

I dont know How the bosses will turn up tho.

#16: Re: Project: X Insurrection (Beta) Author: Lozer_42Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:15 pm
    —
Richter Belmont wrote:
And For Lozer_42 I've Picked out some Music I mostly use Video Game Music as for sound i do need help with that sides the Weapon Sounds

Hm... I'm not sure how helpful I could really be hear, gunshots aren't something my current SFX library has a lot of and would basically just search around the web for something. There are a lot of places like SoundBible for example. What kind of weapons do you need sounds for?

#17: Re: Project: X Insurrection (Beta) Author: RichterBelmont12Location: New Jersey PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:31 pm
    —
Lozer_42 wrote:
Richter Belmont wrote:

Hm... I'm not sure how helpful I could really be hear, gunshots aren't something my current SFX library has a lot of and would basically just search around the web for something. There are a lot of places like SoundBible for example. What kind of weapons do you need sounds for?

Don't worry about it I've gotten the weapon sounds already

#18: Re: Project: X Insurrection (Beta) Author: serpensLocation: Odrowaz PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:46 am
    —
By the way, did you send the PM yet? I know they can get "lost" somewhere on the way (happened to me twice so far...) and I've still got nothing in my inbox.

#19: Re: Project: X Insurrection (Beta) Author: RichterBelmont12Location: New Jersey PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:24 am
    —
serpens wrote:
By the way, did you send the PM yet? I know they can get "lost" somewhere on the way (happened to me twice so far...) and I've still got nothing in my inbox.

you mean the Chaosedit Definition Files? That will be a while tho I still have to Code Everything Else Before i can Start With that.

BTW I need Artiest cause i need to do Signon Screens and Title Pictures

THe Enemies will be from Strife because I love Strife Sprties

#20: Project: X Insurrection (Restarting) Author: RichterBelmont12Location: New Jersey PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:34 am
    —
I've Finished the HUD and MENU Textures...All i need is the Title Picture and the Signon Picture too

The HUD is from Eternal Doom IV

It was made By Team TNT

FYI I've Learn a bit of new Coding...Its a Secret

#21: Re: Project: X Insurrection (Beta) Author: Lozer_42Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:48 am
    —
Cool HUD. I know the weird colors are caused by a mismatched palette, but I'm trying to image a game that the colors are like the purposefully. As if the player is in a hallucinogenic state or something. Razz

#22: Re: Project: X Insurrection (Beta) Author: RichterBelmont12Location: New Jersey PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:53 am
    —
Lozer_42 wrote:
Cool HUD. I know the weird colors are caused by a mismatched palette, but I'm trying to image a game that the colors are like the purposefully. As if the player is in a hallucinogenic state or something. Razz

lol I know Remember I'm Restarting the MOD soo all the Sprites and Walls are from Wolf..They will be Replaced

#23: Re: Project: X Insurrection (Beta) Author: RichterBelmont12Location: New Jersey PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:39 pm
    —
Its Time for the Enemy Roll call!

From Left to Right (Base, Jungle, Mountain, Snow, Urban)

Solider

Striker

Shotgunner

Officer

Heavy Trooper

Classified

Demons

Heavy Classified

#24: Project: X Insurrection (Restarting) Author: WSJ PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:26 am
    —
I've always liked the idea of having different uniforms for different environments. Thumbs Up

Here's an idea for another class of enemy that you could include, the Sniper:

What do you think?

#25: Re: Project: X Insurrection (Beta) Author: RichterBelmont12Location: New Jersey PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:52 pm
    —
@WSJ they look great ill use thos if you think of anymore classes let me know and I thought of another unifrom.its the Hell unifrom..as you can guess its Red

#26: Project: X Insurrection (Restarting) Author: WSJ PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:43 pm
    —
OK then, I'll do the rest of the Sniper sprites. Maybe you could also have an "Elite" uniform that's black... Elite enemies would be the same as other uniforms, except tougher/faster/deadlier (like those "enhanced" enemies in that Doom mod you did LP's of.)

What are the weapons going to be? And which ones are used by which classes?

As for other classes... Besides the regular vampire soldiers, I think there should be vampires who have special abilities. One of them could be like a ninja/assassin class... he'd move REALLY fast and silently, and wield dual knives which he'd throw at you.

#27: Re: Project: X Insurrection (Beta) Author: RichterBelmont12Location: New Jersey PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:25 pm
    —
I've Already Got an Elite Enemy Its Edward's Personal Troopers

I was thinking of that and this ant the Blood Sucking Vampires your killing

#28: Re: Project: X Insurrection (Beta) Author: WSJ PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:45 pm
    —
Richter Belmont wrote:

So what makes them different from humans? (sorry for my ignorance, I haven't seen Twilight... I heard it "sucked." Laughing )

#29: Re: Project: X Insurrection (Beta) Author: RichterBelmont12Location: New Jersey PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:04 pm
    —
WSJ wrote:
Richter Belmont wrote:

So what makes them different from humans? (sorry for my ignorance, I haven't seen Twilight... I heard it "sucked." Laughing )

its ok Twilight Changes alot of Vampire by Making them have no Fangs and they Sparkle in the light

#30: Re: Project: X Insurrection (Beta) Author: RichterBelmont12Location: New Jersey PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:19 pm
    —
Update: YES!!! My Idea WORKS!!!!

Solder in Base uniform

And Solder in Snow Uniform Using the "Same Guard Spawn"

Note: the maps are from the Demo VErsion

DieHard Wolfers -> Addons/Mods/TC's

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 16