What are you doing with Wolfenstein?
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45, 46  Next  :| |:
DieHard Wolfers -> Addons/Mods/TC's

#1291: Re: What are you doing with Wolfenstein? Author: ronwolf1705 PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:11 am
    —
I think those were probably my maps, although Thomas may have helped you as well idk.

#1292: Re: What are you doing with Wolfenstein? Author: insurrectionmanLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:24 pm
    —
I think you did help. I have to find some old documents on that, if they are still around somewhere.

#1293: Re: What are you doing with Wolfenstein? Author: Tris PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:18 am
    —
Finishing manual documentation for Kurlandfront, release in 2 weeks.

#1294: Re: What are you doing with Wolfenstein? Author: doomjediLocation: Israel PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:09 am
    —
Our "Blade of Agony" mod got featured recentlyby one of the most popular gaming youtubers - good and fair review - it since had over 70.000 views with hundreds of comments in matter of days, most of all are very rewarding to read.
That day we had 1200 downloads, next day another 500...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FZBVl7f9X0

#1295: What are you doing with Wolfenstein? Author: Thomas PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:58 pm
    —
Just felt I had to share this incredibly creepy looking BJ in a megafail attempt to add a smile to the 1-up.

I mean... I wouldn't play a mod where this guy is the hero!

#1296: Re: What are you doing with Wolfenstein? Author: doomjediLocation: Israel PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:58 am
    —
This is so bad it's good Smile

#1297: What are you doing with Wolfenstein? Author: AlumiuNLocation: Christchurch, New Zealand PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:51 am
    —
Good lord that's terrifying.

I'm sorry, I had to.

#1298: Re: What are you doing with Wolfenstein? Author: Blazkowicz3Location: Marília PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:06 am
    —
Thomas wrote:
Just felt I had to share this incredibly creepy looking BJ in a megafail attempt to add a smile to the 1-up.

Looks like he smoked something.

#1299: Re: What are you doing with Wolfenstein? Author: TricobLocation: Neo-traditions, Inc. PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:31 pm
    —
Thomas wrote:

It reminds me that evil Superman from "Universe Of Evil", an episode from the Super Friends animated TV series. Not a great episode, but the concept itself wasn't bad.

#1300: Re: What are you doing with Wolfenstein? Author: gerolfLocation: Virginia PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:07 pm
    —
LOL honestly I think if the bubble/orb was changed colors it would definitely make a good sprite for a crazy kind of power-up artifact/item.

#1301: Re: What are you doing with Wolfenstein? Author: Sigma64Location: Castle Wolfenstein PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:46 pm
    —
It kinda reminds me of what happened to the gestapo guy in Raiders of the Lost Ark, when the Ark was opened. Laughing

#1302: What are you doing with Wolfenstein? Author: Joshua PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:55 am
    —
I am working on a 9 episode video game mod Christmas gift for all of you. It is coming when it is done. It will consist of 10 levels and 9 episodes with 128x128 maps. Episode 1 will have a secret level making episode 1 two levels total. Do you wonder what this game is? I will give you a hint, what video game after Wolfenstein 3D used 128x128 maps that was dark and featured a war? It should be easy to figure out the video game that I am making now.

#1303: What are you doing with Wolfenstein? Author: dunkelschwammLocation: CA PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:49 pm
    —
Not ready to fully reveal what I'm working on, but this is a really fun test of some coding I've been doing.

#1304: Re: What are you doing with Wolfenstein? Author: Majik MonkeeLocation: Missouri PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:59 am
    —
I'm without a real computer these days, and haven't really had the inspiration to start a new project, but I've been advising my much younger (but talented) brother on an Operation: Hundscheisse sequel he's been working on for some time. It's frustrating because aside from the title screen and a few bits of menu art, it's basically been done for a while and turned out really well IMO.

In other news, my 8 year old son has been taking programming lessons and recently discovered my history as a mod designer, and has really been pushing me to help him create a mod. Never thought I'd see the day, but who knows, it could be fun!

#1305: What are you doing with Wolfenstein? Author: dunkelschwammLocation: CA PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:02 am
    —
https://www.youtube.com/embed/aFTKBOmb9CI

Here is a very, very WIP concept of what I'm currently playing around with. This is in ECWolf.

#1306: Re: What are you doing with Wolfenstein? Author: Atina PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:52 am
    —
That looks actually pretty cool! Gonna look forward for this one for sure ^^

#1307: Re: What are you doing with Wolfenstein? Author: MetalorLocation: California PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:09 pm
    —
Very interesting. I'd be eager to see what it looks like/how it plays when it's finished.

#1308: Re: What are you doing with Wolfenstein? Author: TricobLocation: Neo-traditions, Inc. PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:28 pm
    —
I know I've used this phrase before, but that's extremely impressive. Smile What did you use as a guide for the fire animation? I used a lit candle as my guide for the lit candlestick I did some time back.

#1309: Re: What are you doing with Wolfenstein? Author: dunkelschwammLocation: CA PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:10 am
    —
Tricob wrote:
I know I've used this phrase before, but that's extremely impressive. Smile What did you use as a guide for the fire animation? I used a lit candle as my guide for the lit candlestick I did some time back.

Thank you and everybody else who liked what I've put up!

Everything that I'm drawing so far has been made without any guides or reference. I've just been making silly little pixel art animations for so long that a lot of the tricks are hardwired into my brain and come out when I draw. Maybe once I get close to having a full episode's worth of content I'll start a thread so I can stop monopolizing this one haha

#1310: Re: What are you doing with Wolfenstein? Author: Majik MonkeeLocation: Missouri PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:35 am
    —
dunkelschwamm wrote:

Here is a very, very WIP concept of what I'm currently playing around with. This is in ECWolf.

This looks fantastic, I'd play it. Have you ever played the mod Draw and Quartered? It uses a similar style although in a less creepy way. This reminds me of the style used in the adventure game Never-ending Nightmares. I'll be keeping an eye out for this one!

#1311: Re: What are you doing with Wolfenstein? Author: ronwolf1705 PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:42 am
    —
Always good to see someone do something completely different art style wise. Looks great!

#1312: Re: What are you doing with Wolfenstein? Author: dunkelschwammLocation: CA PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:56 pm
    —
Majik Monkee wrote:
dunkelschwamm wrote:

This looks fantastic, I'd play it. Have you ever played the mod Draw and Quartered? It uses a similar style although in a less creepy way. This reminds me of the style used in the adventure game Never-ending Nightmares. I'll be keeping an eye out for this one!

I've played Draw and Quartered, which back when it was released was influence for me to make another old mod called The Ravenous. I'll have to check out Never-ending Nightmares, the screenshots make it look kind of awesome!

#1313: Re: What are you doing with Wolfenstein? Author: ArielusLocation: Buenos Aires, Argentina PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:54 am
    —
dunkelschwamm wrote:

Very cool indeed. Congratulations!

Best,

Ariel

#1314: Re: What are you doing with Wolfenstein? Author: Majik MonkeeLocation: Missouri PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:51 am
    —
dunkelschwamm wrote:
I've played Draw and Quartered, which back when it was released was influence for me to make another old mod called The Ravenous. I'll have to check out Never-ending Nightmares, the screenshots make it look kind of awesome!

It was very unique and enjoyable, I thought, I love unique horror games. I've missed most of the recent mods over the years, I'll have to check out The Ravenous.

#1315: Re: What are you doing with Wolfenstein? Author: dunkelschwammLocation: CA PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:23 pm
    —
Majik Monkee wrote:
dunkelschwamm wrote:

It was very unique and enjoyable, I thought, I love unique horror games. I've missed most of the recent mods over the years, I'll have to check out The Ravenous.

The Ravenous was not a very good mod that I made 12 years ago when I was in middle school, and due to the frantically rushed design of it there ended up being a necessary key missing in the fifth level and a lot of mazes in the latter half of the game. You might have a better experience just watching serpens' playthrough of it here.

#1316: Re: What are you doing with Wolfenstein? Author: Majik MonkeeLocation: Missouri PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:04 am
    —
I might just watch it then! Sad to say that without having a decent computer the last few years, I've resorted to watching a lot of playthroughs. I'm a very slow player and tend to get lost easily, even in my own mods, so it's probably for the best sometimes!

#1317: Re: What are you doing with Wolfenstein? Author: Sigma64Location: Castle Wolfenstein PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:49 am
    —
I like the concept you're working on! It looks quite promising! Very Happy

#1318: Re: What are you doing with Wolfenstein? Author: Tris PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:21 am
    —

#1319: What are you doing with Wolfenstein? Author: AstroCreepLocation: Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:37 pm
    —
That looks nice. Looks like some later Laz stuff.

In other news, lets see if you can guess what I'm working on from the remixes I just cranked out

Original
Lurking
Get Them Before They Get You
Goin Down The Fast Way
Wonderin' About My Loved Ones

#1320: Re: What are you doing with Wolfenstein? Author: ChrisLocation: Canada PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:01 pm
    —
AstroCreep wrote:
In other news, lets see if you can guess what I'm working on from the remixes I just cranked out

Original
Lurking
Get Them Before They Get You
Goin Down The Fast Way
Wonderin' About My Loved Ones

Astrostein 4... Starship Troopers... Corridor 7... or something to do with the future and aliens

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTWqJ1SSBgA

DieHard Wolfers -> Addons/Mods/TC's

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45, 46  Next  :| |:
Page 44 of 46