What are you doing with Wolfenstein?
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 44, 45, 46  Next  :| |:
DieHard Wolfers -> Addons/Mods/TC's

#31: Re: What are you doing with Wolfenstein? Author: Majik MonkeeLocation: Missouri PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:16 pm
    —
May as well post a couple here. Here we have four enemies from MS:UF. They are Regenschirm soldier, Chupacabra virus victim, Chupacommando, and Regenschirm assassin. I went into more detail in the MS:UF thread describing them, the virus victims replace traditional undead zombies.

#32: Re: What are you doing with Wolfenstein? Author: Soldat 555 PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:09 pm
    —
Awesome Nazi ninja, Majik. Very Happy lol Seriously though... Awesome.

Gerolf, crazy awesome kudos to the Phantom Soldier, he looks like he works at a chemical weapons facility. Smile

#33: Re: What are you doing with Wolfenstein? Author: gerolfLocation: Virginia PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:59 pm
    —
Actually, the project does involve a chemical substance (I talked to you about this over Facebook Very Happy)

Yes Majik, I like them all, especially the last one because there's never been enough martial arts in Wolfenstein.

#34: Re: What are you doing with Wolfenstein? Author: Thomas PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:03 pm
    —
I can easily imagine a WW2-themed mod not necessarily having to do with Germany, but rather Japan, filled to the rafters with martial arts/Japanese artifacts, references to folklore etc. and of course guards who don't always use guns.

#35: Re: What are you doing with Wolfenstein? Author: gerolfLocation: Virginia PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:11 pm
    —
It could easily be done if a graphic set is made.. the Japanese enemies on the image world don't look very good to be honest (they look like recolored Nazis..). and I've made an attempt before.. Using a weapon found on the image world, I attempted to make the Japanese Type 100 submachine gun in the classic Wolfenstein graphic spirit..

#36: Re: What are you doing with Wolfenstein? Author: Majik MonkeeLocation: Missouri PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:24 pm
    —
Nazi Ninjas, eh? What a great idea for a mod! Just kidding! The character I made obviously has some Asian inspiration, although he attacks with a pistol (Hon Fu from O:L was a Japanese ninja though). The game never specifies their nationality though...

#37: Is it proper form to include sdl.dll? Author: Dugtrio17Location: Seattle PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:44 am
    —
Ugh Jesus I just spent the last hour and a half typing the info document to this stupid thing thinking it would take thirty minutes and now it's ass o'clock in the morning here just take it I'm going to bed goodnight

#38: Re: What are you doing with Wolfenstein? Author: Thomas PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:18 am
    —
Great stuff, Dugtrio! I really dig the 'safehouse' idea, even though I'm an F8 freak.

#39: Re: What are you doing with Wolfenstein? Author: ronwolf1705 PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:34 am
    —
That was freaking great! Smile

#40: Re: What are you doing with Wolfenstein? Author: TricobLocation: Neo-traditions, Inc. PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:29 pm
    —
Thomas wrote:
I can easily imagine a WW2-themed mod not necessarily having to do with Germany, but rather Japan, filled to the rafters with martial arts/Japanese artifacts, references to folklore etc. and of course guards who don't always use guns.
You might like Tekkoudan, then. Smile

#41: Re: What are you doing with Wolfenstein? Author: Soldat 555 PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:01 pm
    —
Tricob wrote:
Thomas wrote:
You might like Tekkoudan, then. Smile
Tekkoudan is pretty awesome, though I always thought it was more like Metal Gear than World War 2. I could be confusing it with another mod though...

#42: Re: What are you doing with Wolfenstein? Author: Megabyte PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:00 am
    —

#43: Re: What are you doing with Wolfenstein? Author: Thomas PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:18 am
    —
Good stuff, Megabyte! Always good with original-themed mods/map sets (if the graphics stay that way, of course...)

#44: Re: What are you doing with Wolfenstein? Author: Megabyte PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:53 am
    —
Yep, that's a 60 map set I'm working on and only graphical changes are the boss enemies Smile

#45: Re: What are you doing with Wolfenstein? Author: Thomas PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:18 am
    —
Is it episode per episode or seamless levels?

#46: Re: What are you doing with Wolfenstein? Author: Megabyte PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:32 am
    —
Episode per episode, just like the original game. This is the first part of the trilogy called Chronicles of B.J.

#47: Re: What are you doing with Wolfenstein? Author: RichterBelmont12Location: New Jersey PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:58 pm
    —
Here is a HUD me and WSJ put together Its for Project: X The Darkesst Hour mod

#48: Re: What are you doing with Wolfenstein? Author: Thomas PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:07 pm
    —
Good idea, and the design is very nice, but seeing that the icons are that large, is there really a need to write "health", "armor" etc. when the graphics are obvious enough?

I'm also wondering whether or not the score system has been coded out or if it's written on the screen rather than the HUD. For some mods, it seems unnecessary to have a score bar, especially if treasure isn't a vital part of the gameplay.

#49: Re: What are you doing with Wolfenstein? Author: ronwolf1705 PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:27 pm
    —

Showing off the different environment part of the mod. I want to go for a more old-school WSJ mod feel with this one.

#50: Re: What are you doing with Wolfenstein? Author: RichterBelmont12Location: New Jersey PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:39 pm
    —
Thomas wrote:
Good idea, and the design is very nice, but seeing that the icons are that large, is there really a need to write "health", "armor" etc. when the graphics are obvious enough?

I'm also wondering whether or not the score system has been coded out or if it's written on the screen rather than the HUD. For some mods, it seems unnecessary to have a score bar, especially if treasure isn't a vital part of the gameplay.

When he sent me the HUD it was empty at the top soo I did that to make it not Empty...the Sore system is in the mod like my other ones its at the Top left of the Screen...

#51: Re: What are you doing with Wolfenstein? Author: gerolfLocation: Virginia PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:16 pm
    —
Nice stuff Ron, and the HUD looks great Richter.

#52: Re: What are you doing with Wolfenstein? Author: doomjediLocation: Israel PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:52 am
    —
Ron, looks indeed very good, WSJish...in a good way Smile

#53: Re: What are you doing with Wolfenstein? Author: Thomas PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:24 am
    —
I really dig Ron's outdoor approach too. I have to be honest though; the Wolf wells look really silly to me, outside at least. And hopefully the tree wall texture will get a ceiling it sees eye to eye with. I like the idea of a mod like this, though. The first shot, more desert-like, really got me hooked on what's going on with Ron's modding. He really needs to release some more stuff in his own name! Laughing

#54: Re: What are you doing with Wolfenstein? Author: Majik MonkeeLocation: Missouri PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:54 pm
    —
I've resumed working on OMS:UB. I actually posted a (mostly) full cast list as well as some more information on the main plot, I didn't want to double post so if you want to see it, it's in the OMS:UB thread!

#55: Re: What are you doing with Wolfenstein? Author: TricobLocation: Neo-traditions, Inc. PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:14 pm
    —
Tricob wrote:
My only WIP project is something I've already mentioned - the 60-level version of Base Of Operations. Most of the levels are in fact already done, but currently, my compiler isn't working, and there are some problems which cause the current EXE to crash.
Well, my compiler is partly working now, so at least the bugs for the 1-level demo are fixed now. I hope to get this update out soon. The saved games from older versions will *not* work here, though; I updated the Statetypes for the failing ceiling lights, increased Actor and Static Objects limits, and I fixed a number of other problems (Bleeding dogs, for one). The self-running demos also run more smoothly now, and they're allowed to run longer then the original did. But if you place such demos in the VGAGRAPH, WDC can't read it. So these demos are external now. Smile

#56: Re: What are you doing with Wolfenstein? Author: gerolfLocation: Virginia PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:04 pm
    —
Great to hear MM and Tricob Smile Here's some stuff from me:

Edited SNES Flamethrower sprite

And here is the first enemy sprite set I ever made (dates back to July of 2010).
I think it's just the Officer with the Spear End Of Destiny Officer hats.

Download Him here.

OT - - (Sorry for my slow replies lately, the forum has been giving critical errors)

#57: Re: What are you doing with Wolfenstein? Author: Thomas PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:17 am
    —
Maybe I could hijack that officer guard for a mod. Somehow, when changing the entire turquoise/blue/yellow thing that original Wolf has going on, there hasn't been a proper Officer replacement. We have the Totengraeber SS, a bunch of guards in gray, a gray mutant (I recolored one myself but there probably was one out already) but the officer has always been 'neglected' in that sense. I know a gray-suited one exists, but the hat still stays on and that's just silly.

At the moment I'm not doing anything. I released whatever screenshot I posted. I'm planning a new mod though. And seeing as it will be my 20th mod, I figure I should do something special instead of keeping it short and trying new things that I'm not really comfortable with anyway.

#58: Re: What are you doing with Wolfenstein? Author: gerolfLocation: Virginia PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:11 pm
    —
Sure you can use it! I remember once I made a version that had a turquoise belt buckle, but I've lost that version.

And sounds awesome, looking forward to your 20th mod.

#59: Re: What are you doing with Wolfenstein? Author: TricobLocation: Neo-traditions, Inc. PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:33 pm
    —
The MyMod4SDL demo is done; I sent some screenshots and the newest version to Brian. When the new version is uploaded, I'll send the update of the Construction Kit, which has some now-obsolete source code.

#60: What are you doing with Wolfenstein? Author: gerolfLocation: Virginia PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:55 pm
    —
Can't wait to see it Tricob..

What have I been doing? Well, first, here's a sprite (left is not in Wolf pal, right is):

It's a Nazi Werewolf from OUTER SPACE! Raus!

In other news,

1st and 3rd shots are from WIP maps, the 2nd one is from a finished map.

Last edited by gerolf on Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

DieHard Wolfers -> Addons/Mods/TC's

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 44, 45, 46  Next  :| |:
Page 2 of 46