Basic guard alternate firing animation
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

DieHard Wolfers -> Artists Archive

#1: Basic guard alternate firing animation Author: Zach PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:24 pm
    —
I've always had kind of a problem with the brown shirted guard's firing animation, always seemed too 2-dimensional, seemed to kind of stick out (especially compared to the great SS and officer firing animations).

So I decided to figure out exactly what that was and try to fix it. I'm not completely happy with it but I do think it's an improvement, so here it is if anyone would like to use it.

Let me know if you see anything that would improve it even more and I'll definitely consider giving it a shot.

Also I darkened his boots a bit (to fit more with the SS, officer, and title screen guards), so if you use it you'll probably want to darken the boots for every frame.

#2: Re: Basic guard alternate firing animation Author: Thomas PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:34 pm
    —
Very nice. I can see a clear difference... A challenge for you - try to make a Lost Episodes guard look normal - lol.

#3: Re: Basic guard alternate firing animation Author: gerolfLocation: Virginia PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 6:25 pm
    —
Does anyone have the images anymore? The link is down.

#4: Re: Basic guard alternate firing animation Author: Zach PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 9:28 pm
    —
gerolf wrote:
Does anyone have the images anymore? The link is down.

Hey Gerolf, sorry about that. I still have them; if you're interested get a hold of me and I can send them to you or re-upload them. We really need a graphics (enemies/weapons/textures, etc) database like the Doom community's Realm667 Repository.

#5: Re: Basic guard alternate firing animation Author: TricobLocation: Neo-traditions, Inc. PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 4:55 am
    —
Zach wrote:
We really need a graphics (enemies/weapons/textures, etc) database like the Doom community's Realm667 Repository.
We were actually working on doing that little by little in Majik Monkee's Image World. Unfortunately, it didn't go quite that far. Sad

#6: Re: Basic guard alternate firing animation Author: fraggeur PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 2:06 pm
    —
Why not build another one, or updating the Monkee's if he is still around/available for this?

#7: Re: Basic guard alternate firing animation Author: TricobLocation: Neo-traditions, Inc. PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 3:41 pm
    —
It's been suggested before. If someone can get something like that up and running, I say go for it. Smile

#8: Re: Basic guard alternate firing animation Author: fraggeur PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:31 am
    —
Let me see if I can find motivation+time to build a little website, I have the web server and everything needed already.

#9: Re: Basic guard alternate firing animation Author: Tris PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:54 am
    —
I will host a resources page on the new Dome.
Submissions welcome!

#10: Re: Basic guard alternate firing animation Author: fraggeur PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:08 pm
    —
Yeah sorry I read the same in the meantime, the floor is all yours

DieHard Wolfers -> Artists Archive

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1