How to edit with Hex Edit Wolf 3d exe?
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

DieHard Wolfers -> Code Crackers

#1: How to edit with Hex Edit Wolf 3d exe? Author: Officer-Michael John PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:41 am
    —
How it is possible to add those things to it what there are All This and Wolf 3D and in Armageddon?

#2: Re: How to edit with Hex Edit Wolf 3d exe? Author: TricobLocation: Neo-traditions, Inc. PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:59 pm
    —
Depends on what "things" you're adding, and those things are going to be in different places in different EXEs.

If you're editing through Windows, you might give XVI32 a try. This is my personal favorite as far as Windows hex editing goes, and the editor doesn't care if the files are DOS-based or not. I've used the utility to edit Adlib sounds and other things.

#3: Re: How to edit with Hex Edit Wolf 3d exe? Author: Officer-Michael John PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:54 pm
    —
Than pl,that let 4 be keys,seamless level,new enemy,new sound but I say thank you for the help because of that again you neat,how helps me.

#4: Re: How to edit with Hex Edit Wolf 3d exe? Author: TricobLocation: Neo-traditions, Inc. PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:58 am
    —
You can't really add or enhance those features through hex editing. You really need to use the source code instead.

#5: Re: How to edit with Hex Edit Wolf 3d exe? Author: Officer-Michael John PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:37 am
    —
How was Chris Chokan able to do those functions?

#6: Re: How to edit with Hex Edit Wolf 3d exe? Author: TricobLocation: Neo-traditions, Inc. PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:53 am
    —
He used the source code.

#7: Re: How to edit with Hex Edit Wolf 3d exe? Author: Officer-Michael John PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:01 am
    —
I read that he used even Hex Editor.

#8: Re: How to edit with Hex Edit Wolf 3d exe? Author: TricobLocation: Neo-traditions, Inc. PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:21 am
    —
This changes things like ceiling colors, par times, and things like that. It doesn't add more keys or new sounds, nor does it add more enemies. If the EXE has these features, then they were already in the EXE before it was edited.

#9: Re: How to edit with Hex Edit Wolf 3d exe? Author: Officer-Michael John PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:18 am
    —
How to edit par times,episode 1 as Armageddon,things like at?

#10: Re: How to edit with Hex Edit Wolf 3d exe? Author: TricobLocation: Neo-traditions, Inc. PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:07 am
    —
You'll have to know exactly what bytes to change in the EXE to do this. Also, the EXE will need to be decompressed, changed, and then re-compressed.

I honestly don't know which bytes need to be changed. Sad

#11: Re: How to edit with Hex Edit Wolf 3d exe? Author: Officer-Michael John PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:59 am
    —
Asking Chris Chokan. Help Chis Me.

DieHard Wolfers -> Code Crackers

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1