The thread for whitelisting members
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

DieHard Wolfers -> Speak to Us

#1: The thread for whitelisting members Author: stathmkLocation: Indiana, United States PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:47 pm
    —
Dark_Wizzie and I are moderators of wolf3d.darkbb.com . NY00123 from http://wolf3d.darkbb.com/t3302-wolf3d-sod-exe-versions-restoration has contacted me asking if I can help him join Diehard Wolfers. I told him that he must email me the username and email address that he wants to use. This is so that I can contact Tricob (Or whomever) to be whitelisted.

Then I guess that this would be a good thread for talking about whitelisting members. Remind me to send Tricob or somebody a message in a couple days with the email address that this person will be using.

#2: Re: The thread for whitelisting members Author: TricobLocation: Neo-traditions, Inc. PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:28 pm
    —
Saturday would be the best time for me to handle this; just forward the information I need to a PM; it should have the username, password, and the E-Mail address. I don't think there's anything else I'll need, but if there is something else, I'll let you know.

I'd like to thank NY00123 for his interest in DHWs. Smile

#3: Re: The thread for whitelisting members Author: ronwolf1705 PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 2:45 pm
    —
I think if NY00123 just registers, I should be able to help him out.

#4: Re: The thread for whitelisting members Author: TricobLocation: Neo-traditions, Inc. PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 7:41 am
    —
Okay, Ron. If you want anything done on my end, just let know. Smile

#5: The thread for whitelisting members Author: stathmkLocation: Indiana, United States PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 11:14 am
    —
NY00123 emailed me back that he can't seem to register for some reason.

#6: Re: The thread for whitelisting members Author: ronwolf1705 PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 1:18 pm
    —
Hmmm weird. Like, not being able to register at all, or not getting through? Also, does he intend to keep the same username? That way I know who to activate.

#7: The thread for whitelisting members Author: stathmkLocation: Indiana, United States PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 5:53 pm
    —
NY00123 sent me a message that he still can't join. This is an excerpt from the message:

= = = = = =
Reason is, this is what happened: I went to create an account, entered the nickname and email address as described earlier, plus password and confirmation code.
After submitting, I got this message: "Sorry, but this e-mail address has been banned."
= = = = = =

#8: Re: The thread for whitelisting members Author: ronwolf1705 PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 6:29 pm
    —
Alright, I've pm'ed NY00123. Hopefully, after hearing what he wants to use for a username and all that info, I'll be able to add him manually.

#9: The thread for whitelisting members Author: stathmkLocation: Indiana, United States PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 4:04 pm
    —
NY00123 has now successfully joined!

#10: Re: The thread for whitelisting members Author: NY00123 PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 11:48 pm
    —
Hey there,

I shall begin by sending thanks to stathmk, Tricob and ronwolf1705 (and possibly others) for going through this process.
Admittedly, I've initially been surprised that I'm the first to be mentioned for whitelisting here, at least in this period of time. On a second thought, maybe it makes some sense.

As mentioned in other forums, I'm afraid I won't have a lot of posts here, again as in other forums. But it at least is good to have the possibility.

Thanks again!
NY

#11: Re: The thread for whitelisting members Author: TricobLocation: Neo-traditions, Inc. PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 6:07 am
    —
Welcome to the forum, NY00123. Smile

#12: Re: The thread for whitelisting members Author: Thomas PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 7:04 am
    —
AstroCreep aka Sam Feichter (of Gorenstein fame lol) has joined here as well as on the Haven forum. Don't know if he's able to get in... But the guy is kosher, take a look at this:

http://wolf3d.darkbb.com/t3316-release-ecwolf-mod-releases-1-2015-4-2015#28426

I remember he re-joined around 2006 and put out a set of some sort... Forgot the name... Maybe that old user account is still here as well.

#13: Re: The thread for whitelisting members Author: ronwolf1705 PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 8:12 am
    —
Activated his account. Wink

#14: The thread for whitelisting members Author: stathmkLocation: Indiana, United States PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:33 am
    —
Tricob, I sent you a message that somebody else wants to join.

#15: Re: The thread for whitelisting members Author: TricobLocation: Neo-traditions, Inc. PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:59 pm
    —
I'm still working on this. I've uploaded something that's been sitting around, and I'll go through the Whitelist thing some time tonight.

Edit: Well, dang; I'm not finding a thing. Maybe it's just something I need to sleep on. If I dig up anything tomorrow, I guarantee I'll post about it. Smile

#16: The thread for whitelisting members Author: stathmkLocation: Indiana, United States PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:05 am
    —
SPCNorthManchester1966 still can't join:
http://wolf3d.darkbb.com/t3487-hello-anyone-still-in-the-wolf3d-modding-realm#29684

#17: Re: The thread for whitelisting members Author: TricobLocation: Neo-traditions, Inc. PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:57 pm
    —
Yes, I'm unable to locate the Whitelist section of potential DHW members. I'm afraid I'll have to leave this job to another moderator. I thought I remembered having this problem before, but I wasn't sure. Smile

#18: Re: The thread for whitelisting members Author: ronwolf1705 PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:38 pm
    —
Has this been fixed in the meantime? If not, can take a look. Smile

#19: Re: The thread for whitelisting members Author: TricobLocation: Neo-traditions, Inc. PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:08 pm
    —
Go ahead, Ron; I haven't had any luck on my end. Thanks for your help. Thumbs Up

#20: Re: The thread for whitelisting members Author: ronwolf1705 PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:36 pm
    —
Very late reply, but this has been fixed in the meantime. Smile

#21: Re: The thread for whitelisting members Author: TricobLocation: Neo-traditions, Inc. PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:46 pm
    —
That is good news. Thanks for the post. Smile

#22: Falcon93 Author: stathmkLocation: Indiana, United States PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 5:21 am
    —
Who do I contact about whitelisting Falcon93 from wolf3d.darkbb.com?

#23: Re: Falcon93 Author: ronwolf1705 PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 2:55 pm
    —
stathmk wrote:

You can send me a pm, and I'll see what I can do.

#24: Re: Falcon93 Author: stathmkLocation: Indiana, United States PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:35 pm
    —
ronwolf1705 wrote:
stathmk wrote:

You can send me a pm, and I'll see what I can do.
I had forgotten to mention that I think that Falcon93 is now a member.

I'll send you a message in a few minutes with famicomwave's info and you can whitelist him.

#25: The thread for whitelisting members Author: stathmkLocation: Indiana, United States PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:30 am
    —
Ronwolf1705, thank you for the message that you've whitelisted famicomwave.

#26: The thread for whitelisting members Author: stathmkLocation: Indiana, United States PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:47 pm
    —
Should I contact TheTalentedMrLeo or Ronwolf for now on about who to whitelist? This time it's Haunebu from http://wolf3d.darkbb.com/t3551-problem-recording-spear-of-destiny-on-wolf4sdl

#27: Re: The thread for whitelisting members Author: ronwolf1705 PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:16 am
    —
I think the user should be able to register without the need for whitelisting. His email provider isn't banned, so there shouldn't be much trouble.

#28: The thread for whitelisting members Author: stathmkLocation: Indiana, United States PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:08 pm
    —
Haunebu posted on wolf3d.darkbb.com that his email address has been banned here.

#29: Re: The thread for whitelisting members Author: TheTalentedMrLeoLocation: Sometimes in Canada PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:59 am
    —
Send me a private message with his e-mail, and I'll have a look.

#30: Re: The thread for whitelisting members Author: ronwolf1705 PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:02 am
    —
Seems like all Polish email providers were banned. Undid that, Haunebu should be able to register now.

DieHard Wolfers -> Speak to Us

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1