Return to danger: Unused Faces
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

DieHard Wolfers -> Spear of Destiny

#1: Return to danger: Unused Faces Author: ReddimusVonAggrevatii PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:23 am
    —
So I was editing Spear of Destiny's mission pack 2 "Return to danger" for a mod and when I was digging through the "VGAGaph" tab on ChaosEdit, I found this: https://imgur.com/gallery/PHBPx

Has anybody else seen this before?

#2: Re: Return to danger: Unused Faces Author: Aryan_Wolf3D PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:46 am
    —
No, they're not unused... And they appear in original SoD as well. The first one shows when the player takes 30+ damage with 1 hit, and the other two show when the player doesn't move for 30 seconds. Unfortunately, since the face gets updated again almost immediately, they're usually pretty difficult to see.

#3: Re: Return to danger: Unused Faces Author: ReddimusVonAggrevatii PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:25 am
    —
Oh. Never though of it THAT way.

#4: Re: Return to danger: Unused Faces Author: Sigma64Location: Castle Wolfenstein PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:00 am
    —
I always knew about the "shocked" face, but it was a while before I found out about those other two, too!
I guess most Wolfers eventually find these faces, and think that they've found something new! Very Happy
Fear not, for all Wolfers must tread the path of discovery.

#5: Re: Return to danger: Unused Faces Author: ReddimusVonAggrevatii PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:02 am
    —
Sigma64 wrote:

I guess most Wolfers eventually find these faces, and think that they've found something new! Very Happy
Fear not, for all Wolfers must tread the path of discovery.

Your words are true wisdom!

DieHard Wolfers -> Spear of Destiny

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1