Favorite Wolfenstein 3D Music
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

DieHard Wolfers -> Wolfenstein 3d

#1: Favorite Wolfenstein 3D Music Author: Joshua PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:04 pm
    —
My favorite Wolfenstein 3D music is Enemy Around the Corner. It gives off a retro vibe when viewing the read this.

What are your people's favorite music of Wolfenstein 3D?

#2: Re: Favorite Wolfenstein 3D Music Author: TricobLocation: Neo-traditions, Inc. PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:51 pm
    —
"Funk You" (E6L10) is probably my personal favorite. It combines a catchy hook and plays things in mid-tempo. The speed of the tune keeps it from being too fast for some of my moods, and too slow for some of my others. Lastly, it's the only time I can think of when Wolf3D or SOD combines these three instruments, and it gives the tune a distinct tone from all the rest. "Funky Colonel Bill" appears to be its follow-up, but while I think it's a flawless tune, I don't find it quite as catchy.

#3: Re: Favorite Wolfenstein 3D Music Author: pwojo588Location: Ohio PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:13 pm
    —
"Nazi Rap", "Pounding Headache", "Zero Hour", "Tip Toein' Around", "Funk You", and "Funky Colonel Bill".

#4: Re: Favorite Wolfenstein 3D Music Author: Kumano PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:53 am
    —
I can't really think of any soundtrack names, but there's at least one which got stuck in my head and that is Mutant Mayhem!

DieHard Wolfers -> Wolfenstein 3d

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1