Ludum Dare 40
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

DieHard Wolfers -> Howling Wolfers

#1: Ludum Dare 40 Author: insurrectionmanLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:23 pm
    —
I just tried out making a game in the Ludum Dare game jam. I had 72 hours to make a game, and with a lot of distractions and other things that took up time, I still managed to make a complete playable game. It's not polished, the graphics are awful (all my hand drawn art), I didn't have time to add in sounds or music. But it is a MVP and I am proud that I could accomplish that.

https://ldjam.com/events/ludum-dare/40/restaurant-forty

#2: Re: Ludum Dare 40 Author: TricobLocation: Neo-traditions, Inc. PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:45 pm
    —
Please note that you're going to have to log into DropBox in order to download the file. Smile

#3: Re: Ludum Dare 40 Author: insurrectionmanLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:48 pm
    —
You shouldn't have to. The prompt asks to sign up, but there is a "No thank" underneath.

Is there a media site I can upload the zip to? I don't know of any reliable ones.

EDIT: Added mediafire link, apparently I had an account with doomloh SDL on it.

#4: Re: Ludum Dare 40 Author: TricobLocation: Neo-traditions, Inc. PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:01 pm
    —
insurrectionman wrote:
You shouldn't have to. The prompt asks to sign up, but there is a "No thank" underneath.
It isn't asking me to Sign In now. This was not the case the last time I tried it.

DieHard Wolfers -> Howling Wolfers

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1