I finally completed Wolfenstein 3D episode 1 the right way
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

DieHard Wolfers -> Wolfenstein 3d

#1: I finally completed Wolfenstein 3D episode 1 the right way Author: Joshua PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:32 am
    —
I finally completed Wolfenstein 3D episode 1 the right way without using cheats on death incarnate skill
level difficulty. I have proven that I am a diehard wolfer. The video is at https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gTFjutGAvvk

#2: Re: I finally completed Wolfenstein 3D episode 1 the right way Author: Wolf3DGuyLocation: Hungary PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:31 am
    —
First, you really completed it, but using cheats. Not in-game cheats, you checked the maps. I saw it and I'm not the only one who saw it. You had 17 of ammunition you paused for a second then you found a secret room with full of ammo.

Second, you not changed at all, You are still a cheater, and you are still a liar.

Last edited by Wolf3DGuy on Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total

#3: Re: I finally completed Wolfenstein 3D episode 1 the right way Author: Aryan_Wolf3D PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:31 am
    —
That sure is an interesting video. I especially liked the part around 1:25:50, where you just sit there for a few seconds, the mouse pointer appears, and afterwards you suddenly seem to know where to look for the secrets you were spending ages to look for. Wink

#4: Re: I finally completed Wolfenstein 3D episode 1 the right way Author: ronwolf1705 PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:02 am
    —
@Wolf3DGuy: Cool it down a bit, please. Ganging up on an autistic person (in this and that other thread) is not a particularly good look. Just let him enjoy Wolfenstein the way he wants to enjoy it, and constructive feedback is more useful than sarcastic bashing. Have some perspective.

#5: Re: I finally completed Wolfenstein 3D episode 1 the right w Author: ChrisLocation: Canada PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:35 am
    —
Joshua wrote:
I have proven that I am a diehard wolfer.

In my opinion, beating all 6 episodes and Spear once would make you a casual wolf3d player. Maybe all with 100% ratios or in under 10 minutes (20 for Spear) an intermediate wolfer. Unfortunately, "Diehard Wolfer" on this forum isn't any of that... it's when you reach 1000 posts. Very Happy

#6: Re: I finally completed Wolfenstein 3D episode 1 the right w Author: ronwolf1705 PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:46 am
    —
Chris wrote:
Joshua wrote:
I have proven that I am a diehard wolfer.

In my opinion, beating all 6 episodes and Spear once would make you a casual wolf3d player. Maybe all with 100% ratios or in under 10 minutes (20 for Spear) an intermediate wolfer. Unfortunately, "Diehard Wolfer" on this forum isn't any of that... it's when you reach 1000 posts. Very Happy

First place in the Spear: Resurrection Hall of Fame is pretty diehard Very Happy

#7: Re: I finally completed Wolfenstein 3D episode 1 the right way Author: ReddimusVonAggrevatii PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:05 pm
    —
I'd like to propose a 3-step plan for you, bud.
1. Beat the ENTIRE game first
2. Do it by yourself by not looking up anything or using cheats
3.GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ***

#8: Re: I finally completed Wolfenstein 3D episode 1 the right way Author: ronwolf1705 PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:20 pm
    —
Can we cut this out? You always have the option to ignore and go one with your life, if the way Joshua plays Wolf3D bothers you so much. There's really no need for the same people to bash Joshua every time he posts. Constructive feedback is always welcome, but this is just straight up bashing and highly unhelpful. So, pretty please, stop it.

DieHard Wolfers -> Wolfenstein 3d

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1