Problem with password
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

DieHard Wolfers -> Speak to Us

#1: Problem with password Author: Robbbert PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:46 pm
    —
I've noticed I've been having to log in every so often, now it is every day, even though remember me is ticked.

Today a box popped up with a VLC web - something - plugin thing, and a reminder that I should change my password. What's going on? Has the site been hacked? Is the password supposed to be changed every 3 months?

::: CODE :::
Your password will expire in -95 days. We recommend that you change it before it actually expires. Should you let your password expire, you may request a new one using the appropriate link at your next logon.

#2: Re: Problem with password Author: TricobLocation: Neo-traditions, Inc. PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:45 pm
    —
I've gotten that message myself. I'm not sure what activates it, but it otherwise doesn't seem to change how the forum operates. It seems to go away after you log in the next day.

#3: Re: Problem with password Author: ChrisLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:21 pm
    —
I noticed when I logged out my browser had a little icon with "Pop-up Blocked". Normally I wouldn't even see this but I was scratching my watery eyes from allergies from outside and then were exactly where the icon was, so I clicked on it with blurred vision to see what it could be.

I thought it was cool that it tried to play a file called "gun.mid". I wondered what this song could be so I opened it up:

Turns out it wasn't a song at all, but a 2 second midi with one note playing on the "Gunshot instrument" channel Laughing

edit: I think it might be triggered when you talk in the chatroom.

#4: Re: Problem with password Author: TricobLocation: Neo-traditions, Inc. PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:42 pm
    —
I get this pop-up every once in a great while. It doesn't seem to impair the forum in any sort of way, and it disappears in less than 24 hours, so I keep forgetting that it occurs.

DieHard Wolfers -> Speak to Us

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1