Is Trans Grosse a Cyborg?
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

DieHard Wolfers -> Spear of Destiny

#1: Is Trans Grosse a Cyborg? Author: Joshua PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:31 pm
    —
Is Trans Grosse a cyborg? The Wolfenstein wiki suggest that he could be. Trans Grosse means Beyond Big, so this could suggest there is something non-human about him. Maybe Trans Grosse is the Darth Vader of Wolfenstein. Hans the Axe appears to be a Cyborg too as indicated by the armor crashing in the level. What do you people think?

#2: Re: Is Trans Grosse a Cyborg? Author: Tris PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:41 pm
    —
No, he’s a goth steampunk school dropout working at Wendy’s to cover his weed and death metal expenses.

#3: Re: Is Trans Grosse a Cyborg? Author: Aryan_Wolf3D PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:53 am
    —
Tris wrote:
No, he’s a goth steampunk school dropout working at Wendy’s to cover his weed and death metal expenses.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

#4: Re: Is Trans Grosse a Cyborg? Author: ReddimusVonAggrevatiiLocation: SCP- 455 PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:01 am
    —
Tris wrote:

Really? I thought he was the T-800 from an alternate timeline, where the Nazis control Skynet and Burger King was a Russian chain called Burger Czar.

#5: Re: Is Trans Grosse a Cyborg? Author: TricobLocation: Neo-traditions, Inc. PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:17 am
    —
Seeing as his stature isn't any taller than Hans, I'd say "beyond big" probably refers to his ego. Smile

#6: Re: Is Trans Grosse a Cyborg? Author: Sigma64Location: Castle Wolfenstein PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:03 pm
    —
According to the manual that I bought from a man who was selling them out of a grocery cart under a bridge,
Quote:
Trans Grosse lived a troubled life, in the suburbs of munich. Often, his parents would leave him home alone for several days with his 53 brothers and 1 sister, who were all blond and adept in killing people with chainguns. Because he had slightly darker hair than the rest of his siblings, he was shunned by the family at a young age, and because of this, he strove to become stronger than all of his siblings, and shoot chainguns better than them (He never did.) To compensate for this, he decided to add larger spikes to his "family uniform". His uniform was originally white, but due to repeated consumption of a certain 5-pointed leaf, his armour became green in a matter of months. He then became a metalhead, and he, in medical teminology, "went mental".

This confirms, I believe, Tris' statement.

#7: Kano is a Cybernetic punk? Author: stathmkLocation: Indiana, United States PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:26 pm
    —
ReddimusVonAggrevatii wrote:
Tris wrote:

Really? I thought he was the T-800 from an alternate timeline, where the Nazis control Skynet and Burger King was a Russian chain called Burger Czar.

Off of the topic of Wolfenstein, but on the topic of cybernetic video game characters: Kano from Mortal Kombat 3 is dressed as a punk, with the laser eye, and almost like he's the robot from the first Terminator movie. The T-800? If you know the correct code, you can shoot a laser out of your eye as a fatality move.

#8: Re: Is Trans Grosse a Cyborg? Author: ReddimusVonAggrevatiiLocation: SCP- 455 PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:46 pm
    —
I am aware of that.

#9: Re: Is Trans Grosse a Cyborg? Author: AstroCreepLocation: Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:06 pm
    —
I am a cyborg

#10: Re: Is Trans Grosse a Cyborg? Author: fraggeur PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:14 am
    —
Trans is not a cyborg. He is just the brother of Hans, and he needed a first name too.

#11: Re: Is Trans Grosse a Cyborg? Author: linuxwolf PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:48 am
    —
His audio effect gives it away. He is a cyborg. His voice sounds to be synthetically produced as if from a machine.

#12: Re: Is Trans Grosse a Cyborg? Author: doomjediLocation: Israel PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:23 pm
    —
Could be vocoder Smile

#13: Re: Is Trans Grosse a Cyborg? Author: Sigma64Location: Castle Wolfenstein PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:34 am
    —
Trans Grosse may very well have invented funk. Neutral

DieHard Wolfers -> Spear of Destiny

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1