Best mods of 2018
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

DieHard Wolfers -> Addons/Mods/TC's

#1: Best mods of 2018 Author: TrisLocation: wien PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:04 am
    —
I'd like to know your top 5 of best add-ons of 2018 and why you enjoyed them so much.

1. Frantic Passages
Great atmospheric level design, original graphics and everything's nicely polished - it never seems boring or rushed.
Most of my Christmas time off went to playing this one!
2. Down
Quite good level design. I also like the "going down"-status bar hack. The Mutant SS are awesome.
3. SOD Extreme - Eisenfaust Edition
I just loved playing this with all the tacky new features in all it's 64x64 glory. All the extra weapons are quite fun too!
4. Beyond the Grave
I always wondered what Blood would look like in a Wolfenstein environment.
Great level design and atmosphere made me almost forget I was playing a Wolf TC.
Very nice job on the greyscaled images also - I personally love this Sin City-esque aesthetic.
5. Operation: Gral
Liked the new status bar face and the level design. Graphicswise it was a bit End of Destiny-esque for me, but it didn't ruin the experience.

#2: Re: Best mods of 2018 Author: doomjediLocation: Israel PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:02 pm
    —
Beyond the Grave certainly, weapons, atmosphere, enemies, very intense, spooky, fun

Operation Gral is not a masterpeice, but fun enough to get to the list.

Won't talk about TR mods for obvious reasons.

Frantic passages - for Thomas's mapping obviously.

DieHard Wolfers -> Addons/Mods/TC's

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1