DieHard Wolfers Forum Index DieHard Wolfers
A Wolfenstein 3d Fan Community

Hosted by: MCS & Areyep.com - Designed by: BrotherTank

Original Yahoo Forum - Die Hard Archives

AReyeP HomepageAreyep Homepage DieHard Wolfenstein BunkerDieHard Wolfenstein Bunker Log inLog in RegisterRegister Banlist FAQFAQ Search ForumsSearch

Username:    Password:      Remember me       

Operation Wirbelsturm
Page 1 of 1
DieHard Wolfers Forum Index -> Tale Tellers View Previous TopicRefresh this PageAdd Topic to your Browser FavoritesSearch ForumsPrint this TopicE-mail TopicGoto Page BottomView Next Topic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:53 am
   Subject: Operation Wirbelsturm
   [ IP : Logged ]
Goto Top of PostsGoto Next PostGoto Bottom of Posts

Or "Operation Cyclone" in English.

Story:

30th July 1945. The USS Indianapolis is torpedoed by a Japanese Sub. It's mission was to carry parts and documents involving the Manhattan Project or Atomic Bombs. The mission was successful but on the way back to US shores The ship was taken down by a Submarine. August 2 1945, An American Aircraft spots the survivors of the Indianapolis while on a routine flight. The survivors were picked up. However, Some Top Secret documents couldn't be recovered from the wreckage. They are Lost, or so the Allies thought. 5th August 1945. A German U-Boat Stumbles upon the Indianapolis Wreckage. Recieving a radio earlier about the boat, the Germans are curious about it's mission. Later that day a skilled team of German Naval Divers Plunder the wreckage and find some waterlogged, almost inelligible documents labeled TOP SECRET. It Contains blueprints for the Manhattan project. August 6-9 The Atomic bombs are dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, The Germans Decode the Documents later that day. Japan withdraws from the war. and it is "over" However, the Germans, in secret, under a new Nazi leadership, are planing a widescale Nuclear attack on the allied forces a sort of "Last Breath" attack for the Third Reich. August 13th 1945 A British spy plane flys over the site of Operation Wirbelsturm. He radios in saying there is suspicious activitygoing on near Castle Shrausse in Germany.
President Truman is contacted. Meanwhile BJ Blackowitz Is enjoying his permanent retirement from US Espionage when he gets a call from the president.

Truman: BJ, Yesterday suspicious activity was spotted in a German Castle. We believe that the remaining Nazis may be up to something We NEED you to infiltrate the castle and destroy any documents or weapons inside. The Castle is Castle Shrausse. You will be flown in at night and dropped into a nearby forest where the Nazi's won't sopt you

BJ: Well, I am retired, but LET ME SHOW THOSE !@$#^ Nazis!

Enemies:

Guard: The common Wolf3D guard

SS: Armed with Bulletprof vests and Machine Guns, they pack a punch

Officer: Armed with a pistol they may not look tough but they are deadly accurate and quick

Decorated Officer: These high ranking officers are armed with a rifle, bulletproof vest, and are quick

Waffen SS: These guys are armed with rapidfire Machine Guns and have on Super-Bulletproof vests

Chaingunner: These Nazi fanatics are armed with Chainguns which fire at an alarmingly fast pace
avoid them at all costs!

Flamethrower SS: These guys wear bulletproof vests and are armed with flamethrowers. They want Roast BJ for lunch

Sniper: they lurk in dark places waiting for you to stumble upon them. they stay put and are weak, but have
stealth rifles, and thier greeting is the silent crack of thier guns!

Mutant X: a possible update on Schabbs' mutants. they are armed extremely strong and very dangerous.

Bosses:

Captain Wherrunsch: Armed with twin Chainguns he makes for a tough opponent

Admiral Flieschmann: A Nazi killing machine who preferrs dual rocket launchers

General Unaktopf: A madman general armed with a flamethrower

Doktor Armannalegg: He is the scientific supervisor of Operation Wirbelsturm. He is armed with prototype electric gun. He is second only to Schabbs in evil lunatic genius.

Ronaldo Blitzenshultz: Hitler's secret adversary. He is the supervisor of operation Wirbelsturm Destroy him and your mission may be over. he is armed with a chaingun and rocket launcher.

DeathKnight II: A Robotic Creation Created By Dr Armannalegg. He guards the Bombs and Plans for Operation Wirbelsturm

Levels:

Levels 1: forest.

levels 3-4 underground bunkers

level 5 boss 1

levels 6-9 Prison

level 10 boss 2

levels 11-14 Lower Corridors (castle)

level 15 boss 3

levels 16-19 Labs

level 20 boss 4

Levels 21-24 Upper Corridors (castle)

Level 25: boss 5

Level 26: boss 6

END

Guns:

Knife: your primary weapon

Pistol: carried by Guards and officers

Machine Gun: Carried by SS

Rapifire Machine Gun: Carried by Waffen SS

Rifle: Carried by Decorated Officers

Silent Rifle: Carried by Snipers

Chaingun: mow down Nazi's with these rare weapons

Flamethrower: Carried by flamethrower SS

Sturmgewehr: Storm Gun A rapidfire Electric Gun that Kills on Contact requires battery packs.

Hope ya like it!

PS I CAN'T PROGRAM OR DESIGN TO SAVE MY LIFE SO IF THIS IS TO BECOME AN ADD ON SOMEONE ELSE WILL HAVE TO DO IT

If someone volunteers GIVE ME CREDIT

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:52 pm
   Subject: Re: Operation Wirbelsturm
Goto Top of PostsGoto Previous PostGoto Next PostGoto Bottom of Posts

A few things I forgot:

Ammunition:

Magazine: A clip of ammunition

Box of Bullets: A box of bullets

Gasoline: For the Flamethrower

Battery Pak: used for the Sturmgewehr

Shells: used for the rifle and silent rifle

Box of Shells: A box of shells

Health:

Mini-first Aid kit: restores 5 pts to your health

Steak Dinner: Restores 10 pts to your health

First aid kit: Restores 20 pts to your health

Prison Slop: retores 2 pts to your health

Large First Aid Kit: Restores 50 pts to your health

Adrenaline Shot: increases your maximum health by 5%

Recovery Pill: Restores Health to 100%

Caffiene Pill: Restores 20 pts to your health and increases your maximum health by 25%

**the increases in maximum health are for 1 floor only**

Keys:

There are 4 types of keys

1. Gold Key- opens Doors with a gold keyhole

2. Cyan Key- Opens doors with a cyan keyhole

3. Bronze Key- opens doors with a bronze keyhole

4. Elevator Keycard- opens elevtors with a key slot

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 3:20 pm

The features sound interesting at least. For the German name you might want to consider that there is no 'sh' in German.

And the story... I just recently found back to Wolf and I'm new to the Wolf scene. So I can't say if this is the first story about nuclear bombs or the hundredth. Our view on history has however changed a lot over the last few years. Right now it's almost sure that the German nuclear bomb, die Atombombe, existed. Some people even clain that the >manhattan project< could not have been completed without material and knowledge taken from the conquered Germany.
It is said that German scientists had completed an A-Bomb but thought of the extreme devastation it could cause and did not report success to the management in fear they could use it... It's proven that there have been tests with a German A-Bomb - that did succeed.

What supports the theory of Americans using a working German bomb on two Japanese Cities is the fact that they sent their own men in after it - apparently not knowing of the deadly radiation. Some people also belive that American military leadership totally underestimated the mass devastation of the bomb - and it's consequences to this day... If American scientists had developed their own bomb, they must have known of this radiation. German papers however prove that the Reichs scientists knew of it and were aware of the fact that it would contaminate a huge area for a long time...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:36 pm

Jeez, that's alot of weapons, enemies, and bosses. Like vman said, the Nazi thing is a little over-used but it kinda fits right here.

Quote:
PS I CAN'T PROGRAM OR DESIGN TO SAVE MY LIFE SO IF THIS IS TO BECOME AN ADD ON SOMEONE ELSE WILL HAVE TO DO IT

someones gonna do an add-on like this? with all the things you put into here it's gonna be pretty hard to come up with all this...

but, it could happen. Smile
Reivax44
Bring 'em On
Bring 'em On

Topics: 3
australia.gif

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 7:26 am
Goto Top of PostsGoto Previous PostGoto Bottom of Posts

It would be lovely to have that many weapons but, is it really worth it? Honestly, having new weapons and features like that aren't the be all and end all of a TC. It would be much easier editing something like Half Life with new weapons than adding features like that in Wolfenstein 3d.

As for the storyline the only thing in favour of it was the fact that you mentioned President Truman. I think that when you mention people by name it has a greater effect than if you just say the President of the United States of America.
I'm presuming that this is just an outline of your story?

It looks like it might have a future. I don't think I've heard of anybody making a TC/game on the Nazi's Nuclear Weaponry after the war. So originality isn't lacking Wink

DieHard Wolfers Forum Index -> Tale Tellers View Previous TopicRefresh this PageAdd Topic to your Browser FavoritesSearch ForumsPrint this TopicE-mail TopicGoto Page TopView Next Topic
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: