DieHard Wolfers Forum Index DieHard Wolfers
A Wolfenstein 3d Fan Community

Hosted by: MCS & Areyep.com - Designed by: BrotherTank

Original Yahoo Forum - Die Hard Archives

AReyeP HomepageAreyep Homepage DieHard Wolfenstein BunkerDieHard Wolfenstein Bunker Log inLog in RegisterRegister Banlist FAQFAQ Search ForumsSearch

Username:    Password:      Remember me       

Which TC(s) do you think will never see the light of day?
Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next
DieHard Wolfers Forum Index -> Polling Booth View Previous TopicRefresh this PageAdd Topic to your Browser FavoritesSearch ForumsPrint this TopicE-mail TopicGoto Page BottomView Next Topic

Which TC(s) do you think will never see the light of day?
Trench Warfare
12%
 12%  [ 9 ]
Revival of Memories
29%
 29%  [ 21 ]
Krelm 3d
16%
 16%  [ 12 ]
The Orb of Dilarria
7%
 7%  [ 5 ]
Dalek War 2087 AD by Paul Stone
16%
 16%  [ 12 ]
Kurt vs. the Master by The Master
16%
 16%  [ 12 ]
Voted : 30
Total Votes : 71

Chris
DieHard Wolfer
DieHard Wolfer

Topics: 55
blank.gif

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 5:36 pm
   Subject: Which TC(s) do you think will never see the light of day?
   [ IP : Logged ]
Goto Top of PostsGoto Next PostGoto Bottom of Posts

This was actually an idea that Ariel mentioned to me the other day, and his original vision only consisted of one addon (lol), but I'm curious to hear what you guys think; so I made a list of addons that have been in discussion for quite awhile. Any of these addons that you think will never get finished? Any that you were anticipating and then lost faith in, or never thought would get released at all? Here's the progress report for each, as far as I know...

Trench Warfare - In Nov. '03, Josh mentioned that he was having problems getting the inspiration, and that other prorities were taking control of his life; but at that time, he said that it WILL come out. His latest announcement/screenshots were in January.

Revival of Memories - Brian Lowe has already finished the levels, and they have been sitting on Tristan's computer for around 2 years. All that is needed to be done is in Tristan's hands, doing whatever he feels like accomplishing with the graphics/layout.

Kreml 3d - Not much news has been released lately for this game, and Martin hasn't been too active on the forums anymore either. A glimmer of hope arrised awhile ago when ChiefRebelAngel mentioned that he was working on some graphics for it.

The Orb of Dilaaria - This is much more modest and relaxed project that Adam Biser has been working on for awhile; which I think will be pretty good. Sometimes he works on it when he's not busy making utilities. According to his site, it's 34% finished.

Anyway, this is just a poll that was created out of curiosity; only vote if you don't have faith that a certain addon will ever come out. I could have added alot of other addons too, like Super Blitzkrieg and DHWTC, but I wanted to only include the ones that have been anticipated for a really long time (like, over two years). I would have included End of Destiny, but then this poll would get outdated pretty fast if it gets released; since it's already in beta stage. I've made it so that you can pick more than one, if you really want to. Positive comments are just as welcome as negative ones. Smile

[EDITED BY CHEESEMUFFIN] I added the extra two choices mentioned by Andy.
Andy_Nonymous
<B>Moderator</B>

Topics: 99
usa.gif

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:04 pm
   Subject: Re: Which TC(s) do you think will never see the light of day
Goto Top of PostsGoto Previous PostGoto Next PostGoto Bottom of Posts

I would also add :

Dalek War 2087 AD by Paul Stone

Kurt vs the Master by The Master

Chris, this is a very good poll topic!

Andy
WSJ
DieHard Officer
DieHard Officer

Topics: 24

blank.gif

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 7:59 pm

This is a tough choice, because I see at least a "glimmer of hope" for each of these.

Trench Warfare - Thejosh recently updated this on ModDB... he released more screenshots for people to drool over. So he's still involved enough that I wouldn't call it "abandoned."

Revival of Memories - Tristan seems to have become interested in other things lately (I don't fault him for that... it's very difficult to hold a strong commitment to something for a long time.) But supposedly, a lot of work has been done for the game already, so it still has a chance of being picked up again and completed someday.

Kreml 3D - From the looks of it, Martin is still interested in this project, and since he has acquired the help of some talented people (including the new contribution of the highly enthusiastic ChiefRebelAngel), there's a good chance that this mod will see the light of day eventually.

The Orb of Dilaaria - I don't see any reason why this project wouldn't be completed... unless "Life" decides to intervene. True, progress has been slow, but the best mods were never rushed, and Adam Biser is one of the people in this community who has shown commitment.

Dalek War 2087 AD - I haven't heard much about this add-on... it could be that Paul Stone has given up, or it could be that he's been working on it and just not revealing much. Or maybe the Daleks travelled back in time and exterminated him! Laughing "RESISTANCE IS FUTILE! THE DALEKS ARE SUPERIOR BEINGS! WE DO NOT TOLERATE ADD-ONS MADE ABOUT US BY YOU PUNY HUMANS! YOU MUST BE EXTERMINATED! EXTERMINATE!! EXTERMINAAAATE!!!" ... *Ahem*... Neutral

Kurt vs. The Master - I don't know anything about this mod, other than what "The Master" has told us... which isn't much. Like the statements in the pre-9/11 intelligence reports, it's apparently something "very very very big" that's going to happen... so I don't know.
Adam Biser
Utility Developer
Utility Developer

Topics: 46
usa.gif

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:08 pm

When I saw the thread name, I was pretty sure that Orb would be on the list unless it had been completely forgotten.

Yes, Orb was making slow progress for awhile... but for the past month it has been progressing steadily after a tremendous leap in the graphics department. I'm also holding back on hyping it up. The most accurate account is the modDB page, for which I guesstimate at having 80% done. The web page on my site is behind, guess I should update it. Good to see that people are looking out for it, though. Smile I plan to have an internal alpha semi-soon and maybe release some up-to-date screenshots. I'm starting to suffer from "last-minute-feature-itis" and trying to cram in some new ideas. Thanks for the comments, WSJ and Chris. I'm hoping Orb won't disappoint.

I tried to fix my mistake of announcing it way too early on by not hyping it up. Live and learn.
The same applies to WinWolf3D, which has also made some strides lately... just not as many as Orb.

Kreml3D is trying to get back on track - or at least I am, I'm helping with coding. I've been a slacker with this one and I feel like I'm the main reason this one is not out already, even though Martin says I'm not. This is another thing I hope to get done with soon. I will probably try to get it done before Orb... in fact I might do it now when my internet connection dies again after 5 minutes. (AOL sucks... but we already know that.)

EDIT: My apologies about forgetting to mention you in my original post, Chris.

DieHard Officer
DieHard Officer

Topics: 58
southafrica.gif

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:41 pm

You forgot to mention Project Vertilgung II, I haven't heard anything new about. On the moddb, the info for the project has been updated for 9 months and there's nothing on his site either!!!!!!

DieHard SS

Topics: 27
usa.gif

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 11:24 pm

Kurt vs. The Master.

When I started really visiting the forums and such on a regular basis in late '99, this thing was already old news Wink If it does come out, we'll all probably be too old to see our monitors clearly, let alone use the keyboard to play it....

FLASH FORWARD TO THE YEAR 2075:

Welcome to DieHard Wolfers, Over 70 years of DieHard Support!

KvM IS OUT! - The_Master_III

The_Master_III posted:
Actually, this isn't the finished game, it's a demo. We're working hard on finishing it, though. Since I got this brain transplant, though, I can't hardly seem to use my eyeball what-ya-dingy... Anyone know where I can buy one of those, what you call its, uh, uhm, keyboards and spouse ? My father told me about those, never saw one though.
Anyway, when I die, I expect to pass on the great time-honored tradition of working on KvM to my son, Throg. That is, when he gets back from joyriding around the solar system with that Saturnian bimbo. Damn kids... I remember when we couldn't even leave the atmosphere with our cars! Since these praying mantises took control, the whole world's gone to hell. Who's going to pay for my medication, now that they've banned working on Wolf3D mods in public.

Chris posted:

I think it's pretty awesome. I really like those plasma rifles and that, uhhhh, what's that big dude with the horns ? He's cool. Too bad The Master died three years ago and his grandson had to pick it up. When he died and passed it off to The Master III, though, I didn't think it'd ever get finished. I remember making a poll about this in 2004. Anyway, nice to see it's out. Paul would've been proud. I'd like to play more of this game, but I can't seem to figure out how to get past the Demo loop (damn newfangled Retina-Board 5000... Who wants to play a game with their eyeballs anyway ?). I really hate the "Doom" like look, though... What's up with the lava sh-t ? This doesn't really feel like Wolf3D, but it's cool anyway. Btw: The new NIN album rocks! They did a great job on cloning Trent Reznor. Now they just need to pass that bill to get Gary Ragland out of stasis.

IanFranken posted:

Chris, you're playing DOOM, not KvM. When I get a new body and get my brain out of this jar of formaldehyde, I'm coming up to Canada to kick your 90 year old butt for good. We'll see who's still got it. Anyway, I really don't like this game... When will people stop stealing graphics from AReyeP's Return Of Destiny ? What's up with this place ? When will people get original ?!

Silicon_Duck posted:
Lamers. When will these stupid kids learn C++ ? Razz

<< Parafriction Jr.>> posted:
Uhm, I think you uploaded the wrong game, Master III. It looks an awfully lot like RoD. *snaps your neck and disembowels your poodle* Twisted Evil

The_Master_III posted:
Damn, I uploaded the wrong game again. I accidentally uploaded that, uhm, uh, what is that, uh, uhm, uh.................... AH! Frodo! That's why it looks so much like Frodo! I'll upload the REAL KvM right now! Damn, I hate these slow 1 Tbps lines... Feels like I'm on DSL or something. Anyone else got a PC faster than 900GHz ? That's all I could afford, and it barely runs Windows FU SE 2.0.

IanFranken posted:
Ah, I see... Sorry Master III. Well, it looks great... Let us know when you get more than one wall panel replaced! Sorry I've been in a bad mood, but my formaldehyde needs changing again and my mechanical hands don't work anymore since my cat-frog-rabbit started chewing on them (too bad spiders are now extinct, along with trees). I'll still kick Chris' butt, though.

Chris posted:
Haha, that's funny lol. I'd like to see you get out of that container, FRANKENSTEIN! HAHA FRANKENSTEIN! *knocks over jar, spilling Ian's brain on the floor where it is promptly eaten by Ian's hybrid pet* OOPS! There goes another Wolfer! Now I get all the babes Twisted Evil

Mr Green Ok, sorry for the huge post, but I kinda got on a roll there...

There probably is hope for KvM, since Majik Monkee contributed some graphics and there seems to be a bit of progress every few months. I am a little interested in seeing if it'll live up to the hype, when (or if) it comes out.

Dalek War, though, I'm pretty sure is old news. RoM I have no idea about...I'll ask Tristan sometime. I do know Tristan is working hard on DQ:1, so that's not dead.

-Ian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 1:22 am

Another project never been released since PV by Zach Higgins is Hidden Danger.. Don't heard anything from ZH.... Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil
thejosh
I am Death Incarnate
I am Death Incarnate

Topics: 4

blank.gif

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 2:01 am

Chris wrote:
His latest announcement/screenshots were in January.

Ha ha actually as WSJ mentioned there was a recent update about a week ago.
Either way this coincides well with the poll on my site, seems people anticipate the apocolypse before tw's release Embarassed
ZuljinRaynor
DieHard Officer
DieHard Officer

Topics: 19
usa.gif

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 6:45 am

WARNING~ OFF-TOPIC and RANDOM!!!

FLASH FORWARD TO THE YEAR 2075:
Wolfing for over 75 years. Hmm. Oh well, at least I still like this DoS game. I gotta live to see 2145. We will know if Doom is real. As for know, Super Turbo Terkey Puncher is out. I cann't spel anymore. Daren. Oh well. At least Distace is the best Game made by my company 0n3 7hing. #1 for over 55 years! Sockman, Sockdude, Dugtrio17 and I r0x0rz.
Wait... What was the point of this thread? I sorta forgot while typing that.

Oh and get a Computer with Windows 98 SE and Windows Ultra-Damn-Longhorn SE Third Release SP5.4.53 with Workgroups Support. I heard 98 actually plays DOS. But that is so old. I might have one CD here.

I got a 2516537357THz PC with 9999999999...9999TB of RAM and a 9999999...9999TB Video Card.

Quake 49 Seemed promising but it wasn't, Areyep's latest mod had a fine prining saying, "use my graphics cause I want my mod to be teh Gudd of all!"

Where is Trench Warfare! Been waiting for it forever. At least DNF came out last year. Finally, They are done with it!

Just to Add to Ian's post.
thejosh
I am Death Incarnate
I am Death Incarnate

blank.gif

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 8:50 am

thejosh in 2075 wrote:
It will be out soon, I'm messing around with that code ripper wrote that allows the player to physically enter the game and feel the bullet pain when you get shot. Sarcastic

Razz
Mikey X
DieHard SS
DieHard SS

Topics: 1
usa.gif

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 9:09 am

Honestly I think that Dalek Wars, Kurt Vs. The Master will not be finished. I also think PV II, and Hidden Danger won't be either. Mainly cause we haven't heard anything for a very long time. Neutral I do think Orb of Dilariia <---(spelt that wrong I know) will be finished, I think TW has a shot and Kreml 3D has a shot too. I think Revival of Memories won't be finished though.
ChiefRebelAngel
DieHard SS
DieHard SS

Topics: 28
blank.gif

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 9:37 am

@ZuljinRaynor:You forgot to mention 'Rise of Jason' v.703, with graphics ripped from TW's screenshots
ZuljinRaynor
DieHard Officer
DieHard Officer

usa.gif

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 10:15 am

2075:

Oh yeah. Forgot about that one Chief. Rise of Jason... Longest running mod ever. Updated almost one a week. My mine has been working strange. In a week I'm gonna be a cyborg. Can't wait!
Commodore
DieHard Guard
DieHard Guard

Topics: 15
blank.gif

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 1:13 pm

I'm voting for Trench Warfare because I want to be proven wrong.

DieHard Officer

Topics: 24

blank.gif

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 4:17 pm

In 2075, we can expect to see Sandy's 6927th installment of WOV... and the status bar still doesn't look right! Laughing
TheTalentedMrLeo
Forum Administrator
<B>Forum Administrator</B>

Topics: 35
usa.gif

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 11:15 pm

In the year 2075, Chokage 8, Return of Grandaddy Chokage is released by Chris' grandson, Chris III.
Schabbs
<B>Moderator</B>

Topics: 33
uk.gif

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:40 pm

ZuljinRaynor wrote:
Rise of Jason... Longest running mod ever. Updated almost one a week.

The Rise Of Jason version 3.0 should be released tomorrow. It's now got all the secret levels done, making 60 levels altogether. I'm just checking it all through. Hopefully this will be the final version. Smile

DieHard SS
DieHard SS

Topics: 30
newzealand.gif

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 3:26 pm

krelm 3d, ive heard of that for a while, ive never seen any screenies, i just presumed it was good by the name, its sound cool
Chris
DieHard Wolfer
DieHard Wolfer

Topics: 55
blank.gif

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:53 pm

Wow. That "FLASH FORWARD TO THE YEAR 2075" post was one of the funniest things I've read in a long time IanFrankenstein. Completely engenious! Glad to see that your *crystal ball* is still producing these creative fairy tales. Wink

Yeah, Kurt vs. the Master was another neat idea for the poll. I tried to pick addons that showed proof that they were progressing at some point, so they'd be open for accurate discussions; though I didn't really get that impression much with Kurt vs. Master or Dalek War, as we can't really provide a progress report for either of them - lol. Like Haasboy said, PV2 is another good myth to ponder about, but I don't think the idea got too far off the ground. I never understood why it was even announced... when you consider that the first one is still sort of incomplete. Still, alot of cool replies and suggestions posted on here.

As you might have guessed, I haven't checked out moddb for a few weeks. None of the projects I've actually been watching ever seemed to get updated or have any new comments when I do - but thanks for the reminder about the place WSJ, Adam Biser and thejosh; guess I've been proven wrong, and should've checked again before posting. Sorry about that.

TheTalentedMrLeo wrote:
In the year 2075, Chokage 8, Return of Grandaddy Chokage is released by Chris' grandson, Chris III.

Hrmm... I didn't even know a Chokage 3 was ever going to be released. Maybe Sandy or Kyo will surprise us again? lol. Tell me Leo, are you ever going to work on "Guy Smiley's Super Gayness" again? I've always thought that game would've been cool. Too Cool

@thejosh: Cool avatar. I've been into David Bowie's collection of instrumentals ever since I found it, and there was a short time when I used to play Heathen alot on repeat, and I just played it again tonight for kicks. My favorite track would probably be 5:15, or maybe A Better Future; though I'm starting to appreciate alot of the others (like 4-8 and 12) again too. I'm curious though, did the album sort of grow on you, or did you love all the songs the moment you heard them? At this moment, I'm in a "It's interesting in a casual sort of way" feeling with it.
Adam Biser
Utility Developer
Utility Developer

Topics: 46
usa.gif

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 7:18 pm

@Chris: I forgot to mention this before, but great thread idea! It gives you a good butt kicking to see your TC on a list of probable abandons and the extra urge to work on it. Very Happy

DieHard SS
DieHard SS

usa.gif

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:44 am

I can't knock a lot of these games... I think we've all canceled projects at some point or another. I know I have, but I generally kept my projects pretty low profile and didn't really hype them like some of the authors here have done (not saying that's right or wrong, I'm just saying I didn't do it). I've picked all of my old projects up again, btw, but I'm not going to start posting about them until I really "click" into them and make some serious progress (or until they're done... I'll see what kind of a mood I'm in when that time comes Smile ). This method brings a lot more peace of mind to me.

I think more authors should follow people like WSJ's leads and just work on games in silence, or at least keep from hyping them like some sort of boxing match between Robocop and The Terminator like some of them have done. That gets kind of old.

@Chris: I did some thinking about what we would look like 60 some years from now with the advanced technology of that time, and I made this in PaintShop Pro...

THE CHOKANATOR MODEL KIT!
Starting bid: $5.99
Place Your Bids Now!

Heh, I wonder what BJ Rowan will look like! Mr Green I'll just be a brain in a jar, anyway. Mr Green

-Ian
The Master
Don't Hurt Me
Don't Hurt Me

Topics: 14
blank.gif

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:21 pm

@ Ian. HAHA, classic post back there, man.

Oh, and to all who doubt the release of Kurt vs. The Master, prepare to eat your words.
Loki
I am Death Incarnate
I am Death Incarnate

Topics: 3
france.gif

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 5:04 pm

Dalek War ? This project is most dead than a Nazi after a meeting with B.J. Not Happy

The most miserable list of mods which will be never releaseds is on the Dome.

Some good examples :

Thunder In Paradise
In December, Carlos X announce a TC with some exceptionnals source code changes : "vehicle levels - speed boat (on water), motorcycle, helicopter, and surf board with gun !" - "10 news ennemies !" - "infra red vision, night vision, and "remote missiles" with missile view camera !" Year ! Cool
No news since this day.

Project: Vernichtung
A project announced by John Carmack ! Not the real of course. Surprised In fact, noting is real in this project. Just the announce. Confused

Operation: Zeitgeist

Steven Trinkl, the author, had opened a topic here even on this project. Several months ago, after having released two demos, it disappeared.

Scary Haunted Monsters Kastle
An announce, some sprites... nothing more.

Hiden Danger

Only one picture since more than one year.

Well, for me, this cemetery is a message : Never announce a mod before to have almost finished it.
IanFranken
DieHard SS
DieHard SS

usa.gif

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 12:48 am

The Master wrote:
Oh, and to all who doubt the release of Kurt vs. The Master, prepare to eat your words.

Cool Smile Let's just hope we don't die of starvation before we get a chance to play it Wink j/k

@Loki: I'm willing to bet that 85% - 90% of those add-ons listed at the Dome will not see the light of day. For half of them, you have to go back almost a year in the archives to find any news or updates on them. Either they're vapourware, or their authors sure as hell aren't into talking about their mods very much...

-Ian
Loki
I am Death Incarnate
I am Death Incarnate

Topics: 3
france.gif

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:40 am

Yeah, it's clear. Moreover, I worry about the fate of Artic Wolf. Luke has released a manual because the mod was practically finished and after nothing. Since more than four months. I sent a MP but no answer. He also seems to have disappeared.

If somebody knows something...
ChiefRebelAngel
DieHard SS
DieHard SS

blank.gif

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:11 pm

JackaL wrote:
krelm 3d, ive heard of that for a while, ive never seen any screenies, i just presumed it was good by the name, its sound cool

Check here: http://mods.moddb.com/1835/
ChiefRebelAngel
DieHard SS
DieHard SS

blank.gif

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 3:50 pm

I feel bad that the "Thunder in Paradise" mod no longer exists. I mean COME ON!!! I sooooo wanted to play Hulk Hogan, in that trite role of his, a guy with a boat who blows shit up. I swear that show was more low-brow then professional wrestling.

I remember when I first went to the Dome. The very first time ever. The first TC on the side bar was...you guessed it: Thunder in Paradise.

I was thinking...what has Wolfenstein become? I looked around and eventually found SR, but nonetheless, I was shocked and appalled that such a good game was being perveted into a vehicle for one of Hulk Hogan's failed television endeavors.

I will say this, and I will say this with true and total conviction!!!
WOLFENSTEIN IS NOT THE "THUNDER IN PARADISE" OF PC GAMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thejosh
I am Death Incarnate
I am Death Incarnate

blank.gif

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 3:54 pm

Dude, he had a talking boat.
What's NOT to anticipate?

(that wasn't sarcasm and I have no shame) Razz
Majik Monkee
Pixel Master
Pixel Master

Topics: 80
usa.gif

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 9:45 am

I hate arriving late for gems like this string...but better late than never...

-------------------------------------------------

Majik Monkee's Top 10 Mod List for 2075

Totengraeber
Chokage
Conflict In The Fatherland
Tekkoudan
Operation Panzerschiff
Schabbs 2000
Assassinate Hitler
Beyond Wolfenstein II SE
Western Wall
End of Destiny

Note: This list has been brought to you by Majik Monkee, who technically died years ago seeing how many grapes he could stuff in his mouth, but had his essence uploaded into the internet and now exists electronically...

-------------------------------------------------

On the topic of "Thunder in Paradise", I used to watch that show just because it made me laugh...I thought I remembered seeing that someone was going to make a "Suburban Commando" mod as well at some point. Didn't whoever posted about TIP say that there was going to be a surfboard vehicle or something like that in the game? What's more realistic than the Hulkster scooting around on a surfboard blowing away thugs with his gun while never wiping out? Laughing I would have gotten a kick out of seeing this mod actually finished.

If you want to talk about pro wrestlers infiltrating areas they don't belong, I was listening to Launchcast the other day when suddenly, to my horror, my eardrums were being assaulted by the sounds of Macho Man Randy Savage RAPPING!! I thought, "Dear lord, let this be a joke!" It wasn't, though...the album was real...I was sure I was going to projectile vomit... Sick

DieHard Officer
DieHard Officer

usa.gif

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 2:13 pm
Goto Top of PostsGoto Previous PostGoto Bottom of Posts

2075 will have Doomsday Reborn... good title for my SDD sequal!
Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Time synchronized with the forum server time
DieHard Wolfers Forum Index -> Polling Booth View Previous TopicRefresh this PageAdd Topic to your Browser FavoritesSearch ForumsPrint this TopicE-mail TopicGoto Page TopView Next Topic
Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to: