DieHard Wolfers Forum Index DieHard Wolfers
A Wolfenstein 3d Fan Community

Hosted by: MCS & Areyep.com - Designed by: BrotherTank

Original Yahoo Forum - Die Hard Archives

AReyeP HomepageAreyep Homepage DieHard Wolfenstein BunkerDieHard Wolfenstein Bunker Log inLog in RegisterRegister Banlist FAQFAQ Search ForumsSearch

Username:    Password:      Remember me       

Things You Might See from Zero in the Future
Page 1 of 1
DieHard Wolfers Forum Index -> Addons/Mods/TC's View Previous TopicRefresh this PageAdd Topic to your Browser FavoritesSearch ForumsPrint this TopicE-mail TopicGoto Page BottomView Next Topic
Zero X. Diamond
DieHard Guard
DieHard Guard

Topics: 26
ussr.gif

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:45 pm
   Subject: Things You Might See from Zero in the Future
   [ IP : Logged ]
Goto Top of PostsGoto Next PostGoto Bottom of Posts

I was inspired by the Sgt. Nick Fury topic to write my own topic concerning an idea that I would like nothing more than to do after my AOD mini-TC and/or Mikenstein 3D are done. The name should be vaguely legible to even those who don't speak German. Its literal translation, of course, being "Operation: Holy Grail." It's an unoriginal name which is subject to change by the time its in production.

The story so far basically starts moments before Spear of Destiny's would have. Just as BJ is done being briefed on the Spear of Destiny, a frantic man runs in, shouting about the Nazis having found the Holy Grail. BJ is immediately told to put the Spear mission on hold, and instead to head off the the excavation site in rural France. His mission: Stop the Nazis from obtaining eternal life at all costs.

I've got a bunch of ideas here, and I think most of them are pretty good. The question is, is my concept good? A while after I initially came up with it, I realized that it was quite similar in general terms to, "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade", but I think I can manage to make it different enough. So yeah, does this sound good enough to be cultivated eventually?

Last edited by Zero X. Diamond on Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zombie_Plan
DieHard Wolfer
DieHard Wolfer

Topics: 108
australia.gif

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 3:16 am
   Subject: Re: Operation: Heileger Gral
Goto Top of PostsGoto Previous PostGoto Next PostGoto Bottom of Posts

I think that sounds like it may be a good game.

Will you be using SOD or WOLF3D to make it?

DieHard Guard

ussr.gif

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 3:59 am

I'll most likely be using SOD.

DieHard Wolfer

Topics: 108
australia.gif

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:22 am

I may be a noob, but is there anything i could help with?

It would have to be small, as I am making a TC with another few people

DieHard Guard

ussr.gif

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:46 pm
   Subject: Re: Things You Might See from Zero in the Future

Wow, so many ideas are floating around in my head during my idle time right now. Here's a few of them, for your approval.

Clash at Demonhead: Top Secret Mission!
Nothing really storywise here, but then again, all I have to do is come up with something vaguely serious, and then make it really silly, and have lots of weird stuff in it. Heh heh. Let me make something up really quick, in fact.

You are special operative Bang, of the Elite Missions Force, and you're on a vacation in the quaint little communist country of Cuba. While sleeping on the beach, you suddenly hear your communicator ringing like crazy. You grab for it, and put it to your ear.

"Hello," says Bang. "What is it?"

"Bang, you have to come back stateside immediately! It's pandemonium!"

"What is wrong?!"

"Tom Guycot, Chief of the Seven Governors, has returned! And this time, he has kidnapped President Ronnie! If you do not reach his secret lair and stop him, then all will be lost!"

"That fiend! I will stop him once and for all this time! Where is he hiding??"

"Intelligence indicates that his lair is buried deep down inside of the Rocky Mountains. The only place the entrance could be is at the summit, Bang, but we don't know where! You'll have to hurry and find it!"

"It is my duty! I'll get back as fast as I can! Bang out!"

Bang hung up the communicator and made a B-Line for the airport. However, when he arrived, he found it had been destroyed, most likely by minions of Tom Guycot. Undaunted, he found some refugees attempting to escape the country and boarded their life raft. When he got stateside, Guycot and his minions would have tons to pay...

It's a rough idea, since I came up with it as I went along.

Rise of the Triad 0.5
Another little idea I want to do, though I honestly haven't a story and can't slap one together too fast. I wanted to use the original specs palette and the enemies from it as well, but use a different story. (I never liked their story that Hitler was just a puppet, it just seems too outlandish if you ask me.) It'd be fun, arguably as much so as CAD:TSM! would be.

So yeah, if I get more ideas I'll put more in here. And if anyone steals my CAD idea, I will personally find you and kill you, because that's seriously the next thing I'm going to do.

DieHard Officer

Topics: 33
sweden.gif

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:31 am

Zero X. Diamond wrote:
Wow, so many ideas are floating around in my head during my idle time right now. Here's a few of them, for your approval.

Clash at Demonhead: Top Secret Mission!
Nothing really storywise here, but then again, all I have to do is come up with something vaguely serious, and then make it really silly, and have lots of weird stuff in it. Heh heh. Let me make something up really quick, in fact.

You are special operative Bang, of the Elite Missions Force, and you're on a vacation in the quaint little communist country of Cuba. While sleeping on the beach, you suddenly hear your communicator ringing like crazy. You grab for it, and put it to your ear.

"Hello," says Bang. "What is it?"

"Bang, you have to come back stateside immediately! It's pandemonium!"

"What is wrong?!"

"Tom Guycot, Chief of the Seven Governors, has returned! And this time, he has kidnapped President Ronnie! If you do not reach his secret lair and stop him, then all will be lost!"

"That fiend! I will stop him once and for all this time! Where is he hiding??"

"Intelligence indicates that his lair is buried deep down inside of the Rocky Mountains. The only place the entrance could be is at the summit, Bang, but we don't know where! You'll have to hurry and find it!"

"It is my duty! I'll get back as fast as I can! Bang out!"

Bang hung up the communicator and made a B-Line for the airport. However, when he arrived, he found it had been destroyed, most likely by minions of Tom Guycot. Undaunted, he found some refugees attempting to escape the country and boarded their life raft. When he got stateside, Guycot and his minions would have tons to pay...

It's a rough idea, since I came up with it as I went along.

Rise of the Triad 0.5
Another little idea I want to do, though I honestly haven't a story and can't slap one together too fast. I wanted to use the original specs palette and the enemies from it as well, but use a different story. (I never liked their story that Hitler was just a puppet, it just seems too outlandish if you ask me.) It'd be fun, arguably as much so as CAD:TSM! would be.

So yeah, if I get more ideas I'll put more in here. And if anyone steals my CAD idea, I will personally find you and kill you, because that's seriously the next thing I'm going to do.

Hmm... Your ideas sounds very similar to what I'm doing (and have been doing for a while) right now.
I mean, I'm making "The Grail of Eternal Life" and I'm making a mod with the RoTT original specs graphics too... Neutral

Zero X. Diamond
DieHard Guard
DieHard Guard

ussr.gif

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 12:44 pm
Goto Top of PostsGoto Previous PostGoto Bottom of Posts

Metal Overlord wrote:
Hmm... Your ideas sounds very similar to what I'm doing (and have been doing for a while) right now.
I mean, I'm making "The Grail of Eternal Life" and I'm making a mod with the RoTT original specs graphics too... Neutral

Sorry. I assure you, the resemblances here are completely unintentional. I might still do Heiliger Gral, but the ROTT thing is probably out now. In its place, I'll probably do "Dixieland vs. Deutschland," a mod whose general idea can be found in andy30210's (or whatever his name is) "Nameless Storyless Mod" thread.

Also, I did a title screen for CAD:TSM!.

DieHard Wolfers Forum Index -> Addons/Mods/TC's View Previous TopicRefresh this PageAdd Topic to your Browser FavoritesSearch ForumsPrint this TopicE-mail TopicGoto Page TopView Next Topic
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: