DieHard Wolfers Forum Index DieHard Wolfers
A Wolfenstein 3d Fan Community

Hosted by: MCS & Areyep.com - Designed by: BrotherTank

Original Yahoo Forum - Die Hard Archives

AReyeP HomepageAreyep Homepage DieHard Wolfenstein BunkerDieHard Wolfenstein Bunker Log inLog in RegisterRegister Banlist FAQFAQ Search ForumsSearch

Username:    Password:      Remember me       

n00b Mod needs story.
Page 1 of 1
DieHard Wolfers Forum Index -> Tale Tellers View Previous TopicRefresh this PageAdd Topic to your Browser FavoritesSearch ForumsPrint this TopicE-mail TopicGoto Page BottomView Next Topic
Zombie_Plan
DieHard Wolfer
DieHard Wolfer

Topics: 101
australia.gif

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 3:09 pm
   Subject: n00b Mod needs story.
   [ IP : Logged ]
Goto Top of PostsGoto Next PostGoto Bottom of Posts

Hi.
The n00b mod, RAGING DRAGON, needs a storyline. it is based in Japan, and any stories supplied will be greatly appreciated.

[EDIT] Ok, criteria,
We need it to able to be held in 3 locations, e.g. bamboo forest, dojo, etc.

We've come up with a basic storyline, but ask for improvements.

Your a n00b ninja joining a clan, but you realize they are evil, so you decide to get back at them.

Welcome to 2016, where DHW still thinks it is okay to ban the world's most popular email service provider, and I can't have an avatar over 10kb
Zombie_Plan
DieHard Wolfer
DieHard Wolfer

australia.gif

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 2:35 am
   Subject: Re: n00b Mod needs story.
Goto Top of PostsGoto Previous PostGoto Next PostGoto Bottom of Posts

I am progressing along with the story, but any alternatives are welcome :hint: :hint:

Perhaps Anonymous could supply a worthy story.

Welcome to 2016, where DHW still thinks it is okay to ban the world's most popular email service provider, and I can't have an avatar over 10kb
ZuljinRaynor
DieHard Officer
DieHard Officer

Topics: 19
usa.gif

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:08 pm

Anonymous go on a journey. Anonymous go kill some people.
Metal Overlord
DieHard Officer
DieHard Officer

Topics: 33
sweden.gif

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 5:19 am

ZuljinRaynor wrote:

Oh no, not the you-code! Laughing
I would love to make a story for this mod, though, I am very busy right now.

Blade Nightflame
Bring 'em On
Bring 'em On

Topics: 1

slovenia.gif

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:41 am

ZuljinRaynor wrote:

Gah, me on a mod? That'd be cool, but I sort of only registered to look on the progress for most mods. For Wolfenstein 3d, and Spear of Destiny ofcourse. I did realise just now, that you used the you code on me. Sorry, I only visit this place for progression on TC's and mods.

DieHard SS

Topics: 5
sao_tome.gif

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:56 am

Blade Nightflame wrote:
I did realise just now, that you used the you code on me.

The you-code has to be the most clever, devious and confusing feature ever to grace this forum. I cannot remember how many times it has tricked me into believing the contents of a general message were personal (especially during my first weeks here) Laughing

DieHard Officer

Topics: 33
sweden.gif

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 7:31 am

I agree with sentenced. It's very clever and confusing. Very Happy
I will kill Anonymous with a stick. Laughing
Anyways, back on topic. Here's an idea for the story:
You're Anonymous, one of the most powerful ninjas to ever walk the earth, and you're the leader of the legendary clan "The Raging Dragons". However, you are worried about some of the clan-members, since they've left many meetings and trainings because of 'urgent and super-secret bussiness'. So, one rainy day, when one of the clan-members says that he has some secret stuff to take care of, you let him go. But only a few minutes later, you tell the others to keep training and then you follow the clan-member who left before. He turns around a corner but you stop there to listen to the conversation.
But who's he talking to? You look closer and notice that it's members from your worst enemys clan!
And that's what I could come up with. Razz

Thomas
Mapping Master
Mapping Master

Topics: 186

denmark.gif

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 7:49 am

Last edited by Thomas on Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zombie_Plan
DieHard Wolfer
DieHard Wolfer

australia.gif

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 10:38 pm

I was mucking around with the story. What do people think?

The man with no name, a beginning ninja in search of his destined path. Taken under the sensai BoBo, he is introduced to the amazing world of the ninja. He finally felt like he belonged, learning from the great leader of the svasti clan.

July 21st 0982 AD.

No Name had learnt much from BoBo, including the trademark of the clan, being able to channel energy through a katana. His sensai had also discovered No Name had a talent for weapon handling, and had helped improve this talent. There was no weapon No Name couldn't adapt and use. After a grueling year of training in the art, No Name was finally sent on his first mission.
"No Name, you have done well, but the final task awaits. You must travel with Jacob, Sakuro and Juone to the Dojo of the dormire hell clan. There, you must obtain the ancient artifact which rightfully belongs to us! Jacob is familiar with the artifact, so he will lead. Go!"

When the sun went down, they made their move. They crawled through the shadows of the nearby bamboo forest, being careful about avoiding any 'domire hell' ninjas. When inside the dojo, it was a simple case of knocking out the few guards they encountered with sleeper holds. When they reached the treasure room, they crept in. Upon entering, they were met with an overwhelming sight; pile after pile of gold glittered under the calm candlelight throughoout the large room. The way the light danced over the treasure was almost hypnotic, but one object stood out from everything else. In the back, was a talisman. It portrayed a dragon that appeared to be in pain. The talisman stood on a pedastal with eerie purple candles on all four sides. The group circled it in amazement.
"Stand back," Jacob whispered, pulling out a little case from around his neck. In one movement, so quick that No Name couldn't even follow it, Jacob took the Talisman from it's resting place and placed it inside the case. Almost directly after it was removed, the candles went out. The group took out their weapons, but were caught off guard when the candles were relit. They had changed though, instead of purple, they had become black flames. Smoke rose from them, curving down into the centre of the pedastal. The smoke rose again in the shape of a dragon, before fading away again.
No Name, being inexperianced, didn't sense what the others did, and put his katana away. With this action, dozens of enemy ninjas fell from the roof beams and rose from the shadows for the attack. No Name tried to take his katana out, but was knocked out from behind before he could do so. The last thing he saw was the swastika on Sakuro's back.

When he finally came to, the fight was over. He pulled himself to his feet and surveyed the scene. Many a body lay limp on the ground, pools of blood surrounded most bodies. Suprisingly, it seems that out of everyone in their group, only Sakuro suffered any serious injury. Jacob walked over to the shaking No Name, "Are you all right No Name?" He questioned.
"Yeh, I didn't realize we would be ambushed." No Name answered, thinking of how foolish he had been.
"Well, do not worry, we all made mistakes when we started. At least we got this." He pointed to the case around his neck. He obviously still had the Talisman. When all was done, they snuck out as silently as they entered.

When they arrived, they found BoBo with an elderly man from the nearby village.
"Ah, your back. I was just fixing up our visitor."
"PLEASE!!! Don't hurt me, I was just collecting firewood.." With this interuption, BoBo smacked the man accross the face.
"Don't you dare interupt again!"
No Name was shocked, "Why are you doing this?!?" He demanded. BoBo looked at him.
"My faithful ninjas caught him snooping around the dojo. Spies have to be taken care of." As he said this, he took out his samuri sword and raised it high. Before No Name could stop him, he ended the old mans life in one swipe. No Name went beserk, "HOW COULD YOU! HE WAS AN INNOCENT! I THOUGHT WE WERE SUPPOSED TO HELP PEOPLE! I..." Before he could continue, BoBo smacked him in the hip with the blunt end of his sword. "Insolent child. I'll show you how to behave in front of me!" No Name pulled out his sword and sent an energy bolt straight at BoBo. BoBo easily dodged.
"You can't expect to be able to attack me with an attack I MADE!" BoBo proceeded to throw his sword at No Name with such precision and speed as to pin him against the wall by his clothing.
"Finish him off Juone, I have no use for him." Juone drew his sword and prepared to slay No Name, but No Name had other ideas. When Juone got close, No Name kicked him hard in the stomach. While he was doubled over in pain, No Name grabbed his sword with his feet and kicked it up to his mouth. With it in his mouth, it was a simple case of cutting the rope. With himself freed, he used his agility to jump up the beams and escape through a hole in the roof. The whole time, BoBo just watched. Sakuro saw this and asked, "Sensai, why didn't you stop him?" BoBo looked at him blankly and answered, "Because I have no use for him." With that, the ninjas all left the room.

March 13th 0984

More than two years have gone by since the man with No Name defied the Svasti Clan and went into hiding. He has trained himself and refined his skills. He felt he was now ready to claim vengeance on BoBo and his ninjas. Grabbing his faithful Katana, he ventured towards the location of the Svasti Dojo.

Meanwhile, BoBo sat in his meditation room thinking about his task, "The day in which my destiny will be sealed is almost upon us. I will free the creature from it's slumber and be reborn, not as a ninja, but as a GOD, and the master of the creature. All will bow to me, for I will be all powerful. The spirits have told me so. But they have also spoken of one who will venture to destroy me. I must not let this happen before the ritual..."

You are No Name, and it is your chosen path to destroy those who prey on the weak. Good Luck.

<EDIT> Clan Leader's name has been changed for protection. Laughing

Ringman
DieHard Wolfer
DieHard Wolfer

Topics: 54
usa.gif

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 6:13 pm

Bravo! I love the way you turned my initial idea into an actual decent storyline! I hope this mod turns out to be a good one.... Wink

DieHard Wolfer

australia.gif

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 7:49 pm
Goto Top of PostsGoto Previous PostGoto Bottom of Posts

Thanks Ringman, And it only took 3 and half hours, give or take.

DieHard Wolfers Forum Index -> Tale Tellers View Previous TopicRefresh this PageAdd Topic to your Browser FavoritesSearch ForumsPrint this TopicE-mail TopicGoto Page TopView Next Topic
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: