DieHard Wolfers Forum Index DieHard Wolfers
A Wolfenstein 3d Fan Community

Hosted by: MCS & Areyep.com - Designed by: BrotherTank

Original Yahoo Forum - Die Hard Archives

AReyeP HomepageAreyep Homepage DieHard Wolfenstein BunkerDieHard Wolfenstein Bunker Log inLog in RegisterRegister Banlist FAQFAQ Search ForumsSearch

Username:    Password:      Remember me       

My First Project's Storyline
Page 1 of 1
DieHard Wolfers Forum Index -> Tale Tellers View Previous TopicRefresh this PageAdd Topic to your Browser FavoritesSearch ForumsPrint this TopicE-mail TopicGoto Page BottomView Next Topic
dunkelschwamm
I am Death Incarnate
I am Death Incarnate

Topics: 11
usa.gif

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:49 am
   Subject: My First Project's Storyline
   [ IP : Logged ]
Goto Top of PostsGoto Next PostGoto Bottom of Posts

As none of you know, I'm actually a writer, so all that I used to do was make little scenes with my Wolfenstein sprites and give them storylines, but then I started making my first project that really sucked. This was the story line:

After about 9 years BJ's army days were over and he lived a quiet life in Oregon in a little log cabin. Everything was going right until one day he was given a messege by the General he used to work for that his wife was taken prisoner by some remaining Nazis left from the war. BJ also heard that the base that his wife was being helf POW at was an a tower so high that it almost goes into outer space. Scared of what the Nazis might do to his wife who he loved so much, he had a helecopter fly him to the top of the tower.

Halfway up the tower it was shot down by a canon and the copter flew into the builing and BJ was the only survivor. The building, being so titanous, was hardly phased by the helechopter crash.

Part 1:
BJ has to make it through the weapon depot and barracks to reach the first boss, who has the key to the security base.

Part 2:
Upon making it into the security base, BJ is captured and stuffed into a crate and put into perminant storage, in a cargo maze, highly armed with security. The only way BJ could escape is by defeating the Human Tank, who gaurds the key to get out of the cargo area.

Part 3:
BJ stumbles upon what looks like a nuclear missile factory. With plenty of enemies to kill with heavy explosives, BJ with have fun until fighting the boss, who has a key in one hand and a rocketlauncher in the other.

Part 4:
BJ is nearing the top of the tower, but finds the archetech of this building, Arnold Wolfenstein, who just happens to have built Castle Wolfenstein, and is ready to kill whoever escaped his elaborately built dungeons.

Finale:
BJ finds his wife at gunpoint to hundreds of SS troopers. Here he fights the REAL enemy, Charlie Grosse, the father of the Gross brothers (and sister). He has decided to get revenge on BJ, by kidnapping BJ's precious wife. What will BJ do now? Horribly outgunned with his wife at gunpoint!

After winning:
Charlie collapses in a big bloody heap, joining the millions of SS with him. BJ, shot nearly to death, stubles to his wife, unties her, and drops a C4 bomb on the ground. A helecopter comes up and they both jump in. Once at a safe distance, BJ pushes the detonator, causing the whole building to collapse.

If BJ's Wife Dies:
BJ goes insane and shoves C4 bombs into Charlie Gross' bullet wounds, and pushes the detonator, causing him to go down with the building in a firey explosion.

DieHard Guard

Topics: 15
blank.gif

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 3:01 pm
   Subject: Re: My First Project's Storyline
Goto Top of PostsGoto Previous PostGoto Next PostGoto Bottom of Posts

Ouch.

Code Master

Topics: 49
usa.gif

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 4:45 pm
Goto Top of PostsGoto Previous PostGoto Next PostGoto Bottom of Posts

Umm, shouldn't you keep it a secret until you release the game?

Topics: 11
usa.gif

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:02 pm
Goto Top of PostsGoto Previous PostGoto Bottom of Posts

I allready said that I never finished the game (though I forgot to mention that that was about 4-5 years ago). That game is never coming out, so I'm not worrying.

DieHard Wolfers Forum Index -> Tale Tellers View Previous TopicRefresh this PageAdd Topic to your Browser FavoritesSearch ForumsPrint this TopicE-mail TopicGoto Page TopView Next Topic
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: