DieHard Wolfers Forum Index DieHard Wolfers
A Wolfenstein 3d Fan Community

Hosted by: MCS & Areyep.com - Designed by: BrotherTank

Original Yahoo Forum - Die Hard Archives

AReyeP HomepageAreyep Homepage DieHard Wolfenstein BunkerDieHard Wolfenstein Bunker Log inLog in RegisterRegister Banlist FAQFAQ Search ForumsSearch

Username:    Password:      Remember me       

Girlfriends & styles
Page 1 of 4 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
DieHard Wolfers Forum Index -> Howling Wolfers View Previous TopicRefresh this PageAdd Topic to your Browser FavoritesSearch ForumsPrint this TopicE-mail TopicGoto Page BottomView Next Topic
Reactor
DieHard SS
DieHard SS

Topics: 27
hungary.gif

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:06 am
   Subject: Girlfriends & styles
   [ IP : Logged ]
Goto Top of PostsGoto Next PostGoto Bottom of Posts

Ok, my girlfriend recently found the Artefact of Disagreement, so I have some time to ask while she is away...
What kind of girls do you like, guys? What is important for you in a girl?

wolf3dbreaker
I am Death Incarnate
I am Death Incarnate

Topics: 31
philippines.gif

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:33 am
   Subject: Re: Girlfriends & styles
Goto Top of PostsGoto Previous PostGoto Next PostGoto Bottom of Posts

Honestly: To tell you the truth, I don't like girls that much. (Call me whatever names you would like to call)

Why? It's because I seem to have a hard time understanding them. Like at one time, they will like you and flatter you and be all over you but then the next minute, they will be screaming at you and slapping you. At least, that is what I have been observing about them lately.

@ The question: The thing that is important about girls is loyalty and to not cheat against you. Many girls (I've read that from and article) say that they are much more liable to cheat against their BF than guys being liable to cheat against their GF. So Loyalty is the important thing.

Next is decency. Most girls these days wear very revealing outfits. I disagree with the fact that they think that they will attract more guys that way but I think that they are just flirting around with other guys. And I bet that there will still be some guys that will fall for them but a whole lot more guys will say that they are nothing but "sluts"

Next is someone who you can really trust. Or in other words, trustworthy. Usually that is self explanatory so I do not have to dig deeper into that, right?

Another thing that is very important with a girl (This is very important also with guys) is a girl who is in love with you because the feeling that she is feeling is really love itself. Most people make a mistake on falling for a certain person because they are saying that they are in love with that person but sadly, it is not really love that they are feeling but horniness. Love and horniness are two very different feelings. Love is something that will really push you to be who you are and be who you want to be while horniness is just something that triggers hormonal effects. At least 95% (or somewhere near that) marraiges especially in America, Asia, and between celebrities end in a divorce because at first, the two people involved with it feel that they are in love with one another. Then after years, they will get married and then do the magical thing. But then, after doing the magical thing with one another, the feelings that they have towards one another will slowly dissipate and sooner or later, they will start hating each other and then have a crackdown argument and split up. This is the mistake of 99% of all the teenagers around the world on their feelings towards one guy or girl. If it is just horniness that you are feeling towards a girl not love, then the best thing that you could do right now is to break up with her.

Last but not least, the most important thing in a girl is her inner beauty. Most pretty girls these days think that they are very pretty and beautiful that any guy would just fall on their knees for her and do all the things that she order the guys to do. Most guys are that gullible (and thankfully, I'm not one of them. I am a guy who is brave enought to badmouth a girl in public Embarassed )
But then, there is another girl who is not as pretty as those pretty girls but is loyal to her boyfriend and she is very kind, helpful and very understanding and trustworthy. Of course, Girl number 2 gets my pick. (If you read Archie comics then you will understand what I am talking about)

Oh well, that about wraps it up. Those are the kinds of girls that I like and those are the things that are important in a girl. Sorry if I went overboard with my answer.

-Breaker

DieHard Guard

Topics: 29
uk.gif

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:34 am

I like my girlfriends 2 have a nice personallity but at the same time they have to look nice aswell, otherwise it mite cramp my style lol Laughing...
Reactor
DieHard SS
DieHard SS

hungary.gif

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 5:23 am

Woooooooooo, wolf3dbreaker had a HUGE post!
I agree with him in every point. Wolf3dbreaker seems to be very experienced, I entered to his feelings.
It might sounds strange,but I love to be alone. This is no secret. I never had too many friends, and my earlier ages, I avoided girls, they were strangers, and - mostly - enemies. As wolf3dbreaker said, they're totally the contrary of boys (well,most of them), and sometimes seems very hard to understand their habits, their souls....y'know Smile
Nowadays, most of the boys are going after their "tail" (I noticed that), and don't pay enough attention to love, the girls' souls, which is the foundation of every normal conjuction. It seems they treat girls like sexual objects, and not equals (I repeat: most of the boys,not all of them, so ignore this if you aren't that kind)

Trust, and candour is the most important thing to me. At least, for the inner "herself". I can't go out with a girl who is unreliable, and lying all the times (and cheat me of course), no matter how large tits she has.
Of course it's not a handicap if she has large tits, but it's not the most important thing.
For a style, I prefer darkers than disco girls...I don't know,their style is more similar to mine. Smile

And of course,the most important thing: She must let me to do my work, and doesn't start to argue with me, if I'm playing with my computer,or making my add-on...if I did my work, it doesn't mean I don't love her Smile

Adam Biser
Utility Developer
Utility Developer

Topics: 46
usa.gif

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:38 am

EDIT: This thread became too cheezy, so I've removed my comment from it.

Last edited by Adam Biser on Sun May 01, 2005 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:10 pm

I hate tomboys and sluts.
Yeah, I know, I'm probably the only guy on this earth who doesn't like tomboys.
A tomboy to me isn't just a girl who plays sports, that I don't mind...
A tomboy to me is one of those punk goth wannabes, who tries to act all tough like "I could beat up any guy I want to!"... They wear way too much makup, try to work out and get all sweaty and nasty looking,
and try to be all sarcastic and mean.
I also hate girls who have no opinion of their own,
they just follow everyone else, so their so-called "sense of humor" changes very often.
I'm extremly old fashioned, I think girls should act like girls, and guys should act like guys.
As mentioned above, inner beauty is very importiant, too.
Just because someone's ugly and fat, doesn't mean they have inner beauty.
Most fat girls are really rude, probably because they get picked on so much.

I really don't know where I'm headed to with this post,
but I just thought I'd say how I felt about girls and all that.

Uhh... the end...
Chris
DieHard Wolfer
DieHard Wolfer

Topics: 55
blank.gif

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:50 pm

This conversation is awesome. I enjoyed reading what everyone had to say about girls so far. Smile
Tricob
<B>Moderator</B>

Topics: 160
usa.gif

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 5:50 pm

Xgthug wrote:
I hate tomboys and sluts.
Yeah, I know, I'm probably the only guy on this earth who doesn't like tomboys.

That's where you're wrong, Xgthug. Smile

Let's see ... She'd also have to be feminine, have a lot of social sophistication, enjoy parody (At least, that which is in good taste), and be a hopeless romantic (Strange to hear that coming from a Wolf3D fan, huh?).

I'd prefer to have one with a creative mind, 'cause I have a logical mind, and creative folks keep coming up with these ideas where I'll snap my fingers and say something like, "Why didn't *I* think of that?" Smile
JackaL
DieHard SS
DieHard SS

Topics: 30
newzealand.gif

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 6:50 pm

I've been out with many girls but have yet to find the perfect one for me.
Perfect for me though would be... Good looks, my height, sense of humour, likes me and my wacky sense of humour Laughing

Maybe I could teach her to become a DieHard Wolfer Wink
Reactor
DieHard SS
DieHard SS

hungary.gif

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 10:20 am

You...you know,these are very good points of view!
I also loathe sluts, and disco whores, they're too "bitchy" for me...I prefer darkers,and goth ladies, but ONLY these who has touch for the "dark but beautiful", and doesn't think he worths more than anybody. Conceitedness is the most hated thing, along with being a liar. If I trust my girlfriend entirely, I'm expecting the same from her. A conjuction without a trust is much like an empty Cola can.
This also regards for those girls who only "love" me for my money. I would hardly call it a love. If she needs my money, it's easier to buy a lottery ticket,and win. Those girls won't get a coin from me Razz
Although I'm a soldier, I always prefer love than just sex. It's hateful, when a guy picks up a girl just to bang her, I hope you agree with me. (I know some girls also doesn't need love,just sex, these are simple whores. My opinion have been described earlier)
The animals may have sex without any love, and so, these people are no better than them. They're guided only by their "tails", and ancient insticts (I hope I wrote the word correctly).
I experienced, the goth ladies always think better about love than the plaza-kittens and disco-girlies do.
I also agree with Adam Biser. If somebody is similar to Gretel Grosse, it's not necessary to act like Gretel Grosse Smile I mean...a girl who always swears is quite...nasty.

OK, here comes a global question to everyone. How you handle the situation, when your girlfriend finds an Artefact of Disagreement? Smile
(in other words, how do you handle arguing?)

JackaL
DieHard SS
DieHard SS

newzealand.gif

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:11 pm

I agree with you completely Reactor! Especially this...
Reactor wrote:
I prefer darkers,and goth ladies, but ONLY these who has touch for the "dark but beautiful"
What I want but can never find in my town Mr Green
Reactor
DieHard SS
DieHard SS

hungary.gif

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:23 pm

Hehe Smile Same situation here! However, I use chats to "obtain" a darker or goth girl Smile Hard to find,but really worths it!
I experienced that a goth or darker girl rarely finds an Artefact of Disagreement Smile

The Master
Don't Hurt Me
Don't Hurt Me

Topics: 14
blank.gif

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 2:23 pm

I refuse to post in this thread until Chris posts something more substantial than "great guys! this is so cool!"
Reactor
DieHard SS
DieHard SS

hungary.gif

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 3:24 pm

Ohhh,come oooon Smile Just one little post! Smile
Tell me how you handle the situation when your girlfriend finds an Artefact of Disagreement?
It's very fascinating!

Tricob
<B>Moderator</B>

usa.gif

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 7:41 pm

Reactor wrote:
OK, here comes a global question to everyone. How you handle the situation, when your girlfriend finds an Artefact of Disagreement? Smile
(in other words, how do you handle arguing?)

I try to hear her side of the issue - to look at things from her point of view. I strive to reach something that's good for both of us.
Chris
DieHard Wolfer
DieHard Wolfer

Topics: 55
blank.gif

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 11:07 pm

Hrmmm. Don't know if you'll find this interesting The Master, but here's a few related conversations I had at work tonight. Razz Wink

Wafa: "I'm cold"
Chris: "Why do girls always complain that it's cold? Everywhere I go, it's always girls who whine about it being cold when it's really not. Girls are weird."
Wafa: "That's not true!"
Chris: "I think most girls just like to complain for attention."
Wafa: "noooo (does stupid girly smilish/giggle things)".

Five minutes later (still talking together)...

Chris: "Well, muscle absorbs the heat better than fat, but it also absorbs the cold better; whereas fat just goes with the flow, it's not as good of an insulator."
Wafa: "Are you saying I'm fat?"
Dustin: "(laughter)"
Shawn (the manager): "Girls are fat (goes into a long discussion about breasts, then a long conversation about the general obesity of women, and how fat isn't a good insulator)"
Chris: "Yup, see, he understands....."

An hour later...

Brittney: "I'm tired!"
Chris: "Have either of you drank any coffee?"
Brittney: "I don't drink coffee"
Chris: "Then don't complain that you're tired!"
Brittney: "?"
Chris: "If you're not willing to drink coffee, then you CAN'T be that tired."
Brittney: "You idiot. I said that I don't drink coffee"
Chris: "That doesn't make any sense. You have to actually make an effort to drink coffee, or else that proves to me that you're not tired enough that it's the end of the world."
Brittney: "You're starting to piss me off (storms away)"

Five minutes later...

Brittney: "Make me a vanilla cone (shoves it in my face)"
Chris: "Yeah, because my hands aren't full and I only have 5 orders of my own to deal with. Glad you cared".
Brittney: "grrr (still expecting me to make the cone)"

Twenty minutes later...

Brittney: "Get me some 21 oz cups!"
Chris: "Why are women so dependant on men? If it wasn't for men, women wouldn't be able to survive because they expect us to do everything for them"
Brittney: "Don't piss me off or I'm going to kill you (look of death)"
Chris: "(goes back to doing what I was doing)"
Brittney: "I hate you."
Chris: "The only reason why you don't like me is because I don't succumb to your EVILLLL... DECEIVINGGGG... SELF-CENTERED WAYSSSS (I actually said that part pretty loud, in a very movie-like "you are the devil and must be destroyed" style)"
Brittney: "..."
Brittney: "Can I go home now?"

Yeah, working with the girls at McDonalds is generally pretty fun for these types of random discussions. Don't think I need a "girlfriend" right now. Laughing
Zombie_Plan
DieHard Wolfer
DieHard Wolfer

Topics: 101
australia.gif

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 11:43 pm

Did these actually happen? That was so funny I actually laughed out loud.

Welcome to 2016, where DHW still thinks it is okay to ban the world's most popular email service provider, and I can't have an avatar over 10kb
wolf3dbreaker
I am Death Incarnate
I am Death Incarnate

Topics: 31
philippines.gif

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 12:30 am

Chris wrote:
Hrmmm. Don't know if you'll find this interesting The Master, but here's a few related conversations I had at work tonight. Razz Wink

Chris: "Why do girls always complain that it's cold? Everywhere I go, it's always girls who whine about it being cold when it's really not. Girls are weird."
Wafa: "That's not true!"
Chris: "I think most girls just like to complain for attention."
Wafa: "noooo (does stupid girly smilish/giggle things)".

Five minutes later (still talking together)...

Chris: "Well, muscle absorbs the heat better than fat, but it also absorbs the cold better; whereas fat just goes with the flow, it's not as good of an insulator."
Wafa: "Are you saying I'm fat?"
Dustin: "(laughter)"
Shawn (the manager): "Girls are fat (goes into a long discussion about breasts, then a long conversation about the general obesity of women, and how fat isn't a good insulator)"
Chris: "Yup, see, he understands....."

An hour later...

Brittney: "I'm tired!"
Chris: "Have either of you drank any coffee?"
Brittney: "I don't drink coffee"
Chris: "Then don't complain that you're tired!"
Brittney: "?"
Chris: "If you're not willing to drink coffee, then you CAN'T be that tired."
Brittney: "You idiot. I said that I don't drink coffee"
Chris: "That doesn't make any sense. You have to actually make an effort to drink coffee, or else that proves to me that you're not tired enough that it's the end of the world."
Brittney: "You're starting to piss me off (storms away)"

Five minutes later...

Brittney: "Make me a vanilla cone (shoves it in my face)"
Chris: "Yeah, because my hands aren't full and I only have 5 orders of my own to deal with. Glad you cared".
Brittney: "grrr (still expecting me to make the cone)"

Twenty minutes later...

Brittney: "Get me some 21 oz cups!"
Chris: "Why are women so dependant on men? If it wasn't for men, women wouldn't be able to survive because they expect us to do everything for them"
Brittney: "Don't piss me off or I'm going to kill you (look of death)"
Chris: "(goes back to doing what I was doing)"
Brittney: "I hate you."
Chris: "The only reason why you don't like me is because I don't succumb to your EVILLLL... DECEIVINGGGG... SELF-CENTERED WAYSSSS (I actually said that part pretty loud, in a very movie-like "you are the devil and must be destroyed" style)"
Brittney: "..."
Brittney: "Can I go home now?"

Yeah, working with the girls at McDonalds is generally pretty fun for these types of random discussions. Don't think I need a "girlfriend" right now. Laughing

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Good one Chris. You actually had me rolling in the floor with what you said to those poor girls.

Anyway, you're right Chris. Girls are wierd. THey actually depend on us guys to do everything for them.
and do you know something, this is what actually pisses me of about them...

THEY slap us, swear at us, physically and emotionally damage us guys. And do you know what? us guys can't even lay a hand on them.

Oh well, I remember in school once (during the last day of school) I was voted as the geek of the year (maybe because I'm obsessed with making machines out of garbage *And they work successfully* and maybe because I'm a computer addict) and people say that I'm a geek because I'm the only guy iin the entire 9th grade who doesn't and never had a girlfriend or a boyfriend... Mad It was a big insultamindo!

I don't know. Maybe my time will soon come... Crying or Very sad

Quote:
It might sounds strange,but I love to be alone. This is no secret. I never had too many friends, and my earlier ages, I avoided girls, they were strangers, and - mostly - enemies. As wolf3dbreaker said, they're totally the contrary of boys (well,most of them), and sometimes seems very hard to understand their habits, their souls....y'know

Yeah Reactor. I am exactly like you. I never had too many friends (maybe 3 or only 4) and I love to be alone. And when I was a kid (and I am still one Cheesy Grin ) I avoided girls and most of them were strangers and most of them were also enemies. I don't know why but it's probably because I have split personality. One of me is ridiculous and corny while the other me is dark and cold. But I am not sure.

Back to Chris: Hey, when did this happen and what did poor Brittney do to you? Mr Green

DieHard SS

hungary.gif

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 1:16 am

???DVery Happy
Chris,this was soooo much fun, I laughed my room into pieces Smile
The fact is simply UNQUESTIONABLE now. Girls are sometimes REALLY REALLY weird! They're probably came from another planet, or what, there is no other explanation Smile (this is the simplest)
It's quite hard to understand a girl sometimes...but I also think girls would say the same thing about us Very Happy Vice-versa! Smile

It's also very hard to solace them if they obtain an Artefact of Disagreement, and start to pout and tiff (not to mention,cry)
Tricob's solution proved to be excellent most cases. If my girlfriend or me acquire an Artefact of Disagreement, it's really not necessary to cry/shout/break up...

Xarkon
DieHard Guard
DieHard Guard

Topics: 18
australia.gif

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:30 am

Amen XgThug, most of what u said is soo true!

Chris, that's hilarious! You shuld buy Brittany a coffee and say
"The first step is trying!"
Little does she know (Coz she's a chick) That Trying is the FIRST STEP to failure... Twisted Evil

At skooL recently, I have been trying to get with a chikc I like at the Moment, she's heaps hot too!
Hot chicks generally are harder to get coz they thuink that they can have any guy that they like, and dont have to have the nerdy 1's like me! Whatever, she alwyas flirts with me and stuff which Rocks, so I have been doing it back, but the thing is:

One day she will be all trying to get with me and stuff, but the next day I see her and she is like she is on her rags! (The thing is she's not...) Thsi happens like once a week. for 3 out of 5 days, she will be all liek "I dont liek you and go away from me" Style. This is so Crap. I think this happens when she is around her friends and stuff, m,aybe trying to show her mates that she dussent like me inm fornt of them, czo they are too kewl. Anyways....

Good luk with all ur chick stuff guys! (And Girls! hehe...)

Meh Smile

DieHard SS

newzealand.gif

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:36 am

@Xarkon - Kinda right there, I think its mainly all in someones head. Since they are hot and poular they think they have no chance. Chances are you may have just as much opportunity with her as you would with a reject chick.
It happened to me, I scored with this hot as chick who I thought I wouldn't have a chance in hell with. We lasted about 3-4 weeks Neutral But she was the best girl I have gone out with so far. (Personallity, looks, popularity overall) Smile
Reactor
DieHard SS
DieHard SS

hungary.gif

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:07 am

Don't mind about it, JackaL Smile There are tons of beautiful girls, who also has inner beauty Smile
I hope nobody gets sad and depressed,when he was rejected by a girl...there are plenty more fish in the ocean,hehe Smile

Xarkon
DieHard Guard
DieHard Guard

Topics: 18
australia.gif

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:49 am

Yeah I did the same last year JackaL!
This chick and I have a great chance tho, I think she likes me too, but she dussent want to look bad by being with me. I dunno, chicks prioritse Popularity which is crap. Stoopid... Sad

I cant go on with her name or anyhting coz sum of me mates use forum too, and I dont really wanna break out to them who she is or I will get shit for it from them. Mouth Shut
Sum ppl say chicks r easy. Thsi is true, u just gotta know what to say and do, but sum chicks r IMPOSSIBLE and have weird ways of thinking.

*Cusses at self...

Seeings as this is a "girlfriends and STYLES" topic;
what types of chicks are there? You all meantioned:
- Goth / Trashy
- Punk (Which is not to be confused with Gothic)
- Sporty
- Those really prissy "I am the kewlest thing since pocket lint" type

etc. Y'all add to this list. I wanna see how many "Official" types there are of chicks. Smile

**** <edit> ****
Anyways, about the punk thing, Punk isn't Goth. U probably all know this but for the ppl that dont:
As far as i remember from a book I read about "Fashion Styles", (This came from a book, it must be right) Punk came from the French or American or sumthing, there were the rich ppl, and the poor ppl. The Rich would pay out the poor people for wearing torn clothes and having rebellious thingys liek earrings and tatoos and stuff. So the poor and the street ppl wanted to shove it in the Rich ass people's faces. They just came back with a statement of "We wanna be like this anyways:" Very Happy

DieHard SS

Topics: 19
newzealand.gif

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 4:19 am

i like chicks who make me laugh and whom i can make laugh with my lame humour. gotta be reasonably hot - not S**t hot but nice. It's funny , there doesnt seem to be a decent single shick down here in Invers - to be honest , if this is all the selection there is in NZ i'd be better off being gay Cheesy Grin - hey ... dont look at me like that ... im not that desperate yet.(<joke)

Styles of chicks i preferr to hang out with
-the Hottie amusing chick
-the nice fun understanding chick
-the hot geeky chick who's as Nerdy as i

I hate chicks that say sorry all the time and act really really super mega girlie - it just irritates me - i wish theyd just STFU and act like people instead of stereotypical dumb blondes (that is to say more like regular human beings) - most of them arent blond and i am yet to meet a natural dumb blonde , stereotypicality sucks when it's completely wrong - now if you excuse me i have to go play rugby against them blasted ozzies while drinking a beer in a paddock with sheep all round and fences that i fixed with number 8 wire (<joke)

PS - are there actually any chicks signed up at this forum? or is it just us big hairy manly men? just asked coz ive never actually seen any chicks that i knew of in any of the forums i visit Confused just a bunch of blokes.

DieHard Guard

Topics: 15
blank.gif

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 7:04 am

maybe they're all scared you'll insist on calling them "chicks"

gotta treat the ladies with respect.

DieHard Wolfer

Topics: 54
usa.gif

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:01 am

Well, there is a "chick" wolfer I happen to know..... She's done some artwork for the DHWTC but that's about it. Maybe someday I'll get her to join... maybe.

Though you may never know she's a "chick" after all..... Cheesy Grin

DieHard SS

hungary.gif

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:06 am

Xargon was right! Punks and gothic girls are two different "types".
A good example:
A punk (well...at least a semi-punk) girl is Avril Lavigne.
A gothic girl is Tarja from Nightwish, or Vibeke Stene from Tristania.
There is a BIG difference. Goth girls may look like punk girls sometimes, but notice that goth girls aren't concieted, they avoid discos, and publicity, and mostly visit churches, graveyards, theatres etc. These places are the original "location" of most goth girls.
Punk girls are the contrary. They like parties, they wear "unique" looking dresses, not just black clothes, they never visit churches or such places, and mostly, they're very pompous, and concieted (like Avril Lavigne). That's why I prefer darker or gothic girls. My girlfriend is my life-mate,not just an object to put my plasma cannon in it Very Happy

Another important thing in girls for me:
I want them to appreciate my work, and respect that if I need to work (for a good example: my add-on,or total conversion). A girl who always get an Artefact of Disagreement when I don't caress and smooch her in every 2nd minute. My work,and my private life - this is two different things, and cannot be mixed up.
Any opinions? Smile

JackaL
DieHard SS
DieHard SS

newzealand.gif

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:40 am

@Xarkon - Try hard, hope you succeed! Smile
Tracee has a boyfriend I heard Neutral I'd definitly put her in the 'Sporty' category.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:05 pm

what do i look for in a girl?

Tricob
<B>Moderator</B>

usa.gif

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:36 pm
Goto Top of PostsGoto Previous PostGoto Bottom of Posts

Well, the only reason I know the ladies so well is because my mother did most of the raising. My father was - for the most part - out of the picture as far as raising me.
DieHard Wolfers Forum Index -> Howling Wolfers View Previous TopicRefresh this PageAdd Topic to your Browser FavoritesSearch ForumsPrint this TopicE-mail TopicGoto Page TopView Next Topic
Page 1 of 4 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Jump to: