DieHard Wolfers Forum Index DieHard Wolfers
A Wolfenstein 3d Fan Community

Hosted by: MCS & Areyep.com - Designed by: BrotherTank

Original Yahoo Forum - Die Hard Archives

AReyeP HomepageAreyep Homepage DieHard Wolfenstein BunkerDieHard Wolfenstein Bunker Log inLog in RegisterRegister Banlist FAQFAQ Search ForumsSearch

Username:    Password:      Remember me       

Star Wars: Neutrality
Page 1 of 1
DieHard Wolfers Forum Index -> Tale Tellers View Previous TopicRefresh this PageAdd Topic to your Browser FavoritesSearch ForumsPrint this TopicE-mail TopicGoto Page BottomView Next Topic
Soldat 555

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:57 am
   Subject: Star Wars: Neutrality
   [ IP : Logged ]
Goto Top of PostsGoto Bottom of Posts

This might be a hella cool Star Wars story to turn into a game, it came to me when I was playing The Force Unleashed for the Wii.

This story begins before Episode 2 and ends before Episode 3.

After the death of Darth Maul and the training of Count Dooku just beginning, Darth Sidious sensed something Force-sensitive coming from the ice planet, Hoth. After searching the barren wastes of the planet’s surface, Sidious was surprised to find a mysterious teenage boy who seemed to be deserted and was twice as powerful with the Force than Count Dooku, his current apprentice. “My dear boy, how could you’ve survived this hostile place?” Sidious asked puzzled. The young teenager revealed he used his special powers he discovered himself long ago to turn the ice around him into hunting gear. Sidious, in an act of friendliness, learned the boy’s name was Sir’al and promised his escape from the harsh planet. But secretly, Sidious knew that with Dooku’s old age, his current padawan’s fall was imminent. Darth Sidious promised to show him the nature of the Dark Side and teach him Force powers he wouldn’t be able to learn on his own. 10 years have passed and Sir’al has completed his training. His skills with his lightsaber has earned him his new name, Darth Scimitar. Sidious was ready to pit Scimitar and Dooku against each other amidst the Clone Wars, but Sir’al realized the errors in the ways of the Dark Side and turns away from it. By the time Sidious learned of his young padwan’s departure from his training grounds, Sir’al was already piloting a star ship out of the galaxy and has hidden his Force aura from anyone trained in the ways of the Force.

Instead of turning to Jedi and assisting them during the Clone Wars, Sir’al used his knowledge as a Sith to become one of the galaxy’s greatest bounty hunters. The criminals were no match and in 3 years time, hunting them only bored the powerful man once known as Darth Scimitar. Sir’al continued to journey throughout the stars until one relaxing stay on Dantooine where he found the countryside he was camping in was a war zone between the Republic and the Separatists. When the droid army spotted him, their commander only said, “Jedi!” before firing upon him. He drew his red-bladed lightsaber and struck the entire army down. The Republic was suprised when they saw a single man amongst the debris from the droids. Not wanting to risk a confrontation with the Jedi, Sir’al walked back to his ship and left the plaint behind him. The general of those Republic troops was a Jedi named Obi-Wan Kenobi who noticed some of the destroyed droids also had lightning scorches on them. “Only a Sith is this skilled with Force Lightning, but why would this one turn against his own battalion?” General Obi-Wan Kenobi was confused at this and told his old friend, Anakin Skywalker to be extra careful when fighting the droid armies for this Sith may be around the area.

Not much else is known about Sir’al. Some Jedi have reported seeing a man with a red-bladed lightsaber striking down legions of battle droids. Some others have said they seen a man leaving fields of debris from droids as he walked the plains of planets. Even Anakin Skywalker himself reported 3 years before his final battle with Count Dooku that he fought a strangely calm Sith who frequently yielded to the Jedi. Skywalker has never revealed whether he slain this man in combat or not...

I don't know if I'm gonna make this into a game, but feel free to leave feedback. I will give it thought depending on what you guys think. I did edit this to reveal more of the story of Sir'al.
DieHard Wolfers Forum Index -> Tale Tellers View Previous TopicRefresh this PageAdd Topic to your Browser FavoritesSearch ForumsPrint this TopicE-mail TopicGoto Page TopView Next Topic
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: