DieHard Wolfers Forum Index DieHard Wolfers
A Wolfenstein 3d Fan Community

Hosted by: MCS & Areyep.com - Designed by: BrotherTank

Original Yahoo Forum - Die Hard Archives

AReyeP HomepageAreyep Homepage DieHard Wolfenstein BunkerDieHard Wolfenstein Bunker Log inLog in RegisterRegister Banlist FAQFAQ Search ForumsSearch

Username:    Password:      Remember me       

Corridor 7: Alien Invasion TC for Doom
Page 1 of 1
DieHard Wolfers Forum Index -> Addons/Mods/TC's View Previous TopicRefresh this PageAdd Topic to your Browser FavoritesSearch ForumsPrint this TopicE-mail TopicGoto Page BottomView Next Topic
vermil
DieHard Guard
DieHard Guard

Topics: 17

uk.gif

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:41 pm
   Subject: Corridor 7: Alien Invasion TC for Doom
   [ IP : Logged ]
Goto Top of PostsGoto Next PostGoto Bottom of Posts

"Corridor 7: Alien Invasion" is, as I'm sure everybody knows, a game made by Capstone Software in 1994 using the Wolf3D engine.

Corr7TC aimed to "reimage" Corr7 on the Doom engine using the Doomsday source port, specifically a stand alone version of Doomsday v1.8.6.

The aim was to add more variety to and polish the original games game play, whilst keeping the spirit of the original game. I suppose it's a sort of a remake using the original games resources.

And here is the download link:
http://files.drdteam.org/index.php/files/get/ZBt9DjTnNk/c7tcv12.zip

###CORR7TC INSTALLATION###

1. Unzip somewhere keeping folder paths intact.
2. Place your Doom2.wad (not supplied) in "Data/JDoom"
3. Run Corr7TC.bat (it runs JDoom.exe with a couple of suitable command line options)

###CORR7TC STUFF###

*All the single player maps including secret and death match maps from the Disk and CD versions of Corr7.
    *All the bad guys and weapons from the original Corr7, except the mines as I ran out of weapon slots (I personally never used them in Corr7 anyway and they seemed out of place in such an FPS.
    *All the Music from both the Disk version in midi format, courtesy of Adam Biser.
    *Reconstructed CD maps; Capstone evidently were aiming for a certain style with the original maps. But the end results were simply not that much fun to play. I have reconstructed (i.e. heavily modified) the maps in an attempt to improve their game play while still staying true to Capstone's idea for them.
    *Rebalanced bad guys and weapons to add some variety; in the original game most of the weapons and bad guys have such similar stats that they might as well have been the same bad guy or weapon.
    *Pretty much every feature of Corr7 is present in the TC in some way from ammo dispensers to health chambers.
    *Most levels have one or two of about 8-9 simple objectives inspired by Corr7's plot.
    *Lighting, dynamic lights and a bunch of other visual stuff Doom and Dday can do that the Corridor7 engine couldn't.
    *Customizable visuals; switch on/off lighting, coloured lighting and plane textures with the bank of switches on each map.

###SCREENSHOTS###

###MULIPLAYER###

Corr7TC comes with retooled versions of all eight of Corr7's death match maps; they can, unsurprisingly, be found on Map01-08. Map09 features a second version of DM Map 1 that is a bit closer to its, erm, "inspiration".

The original Corr7 supported up to 8 players and Dday 1.8.6 supports 16. However I don't think any of the maps are really large enough for more than 4 players. There is no Co-op in the TC.

###KNOWN ISSUE###

Certain Infine (on screen pop-upís) intentionally take's keyboard control and mouse button control away from the player whilst being displayed. However they do not disable mouse movement or any button commands already being entered before the pop up appears, due to an oversight by Doomsday Engine's developers. This allows players to move around using the mouse, whilst these pop up's are being displayed, when they shouldn't.

Still this can't really be taken advantage of since one is not going to get far with their fire, use (open door's etc), strafe (side step) etc button's disabled.

###WHY STAND ALONE?###

Its stand alone, not because of heavy source modifications to Doomsday, but because it leans heavily on a small modding feature added in the 1.9 Betas of Doomsday. However the 1.9 Betas are, as of writing, in no state for running non Vanilla Doom mods on. Hence I had no choice but to back port the feature back to 1.8.6 and in the process make the mod stand alone. Which of course means the TC doesn't look quite as good as and lacks a couple of features
it could have (1.8.6 is after all getting on in years now, both visually and feature wise).

Once the 1.9 betas become more suitable for mods, I might release a standard Doomsday mod version of Corr7TC.

###CORR7TC SLIDE SHOW PACK###

http://files.drdteam.org/index.php/files/get/QphLmKVyI7/c7tccs12.zip

Included in the above optional PK3 add on for Corr7TC, are slide shows made out of Corridor7: Alien Invasion's four cut scenes:

1. Spinning Capstone Logo when one starts the game
2. Introduction
3. Disk version ending
4. CD version ending

Bear in mind that these are extremely memory intensive; making a slideshow with the animation of a cut scene is, er "inappropriate" to say the least. But I decided to include them any way I could, out of completeness.

To install, place the included pk3 in "Data/JDoom/Auto" where the main Corr7TC.PK3 is and then run Corr7TC.bat, as one normally would to start Corr7TC.

###CORR7TC MUSIC REMIX PACK###

http://files.drdteam.org/index.php/files/get/EvFjvQK48y/c7tcmu12.zip

This optional add-on contains remixes of 11 Corr7 tracks by Alextheuser. These are proper remixes, not just the tracks with non synth samples. I've labelled it "v1.2" to remain consistent, even though in reality the add-on's, are not linked to any version of the TC.

Install instructions are the same as the Slide Show add-on.

Last edited by vermil on Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:48 pm; edited 10 times in total
WSJ
DieHard Officer
DieHard Officer

Topics: 24

blank.gif

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:56 am
Goto Top of PostsGoto Previous PostGoto Next PostGoto Bottom of Posts

This looks very cool, especially what you did with the lighting. Corridor 7 was one of my favorite games, and it even had an influence on some of my Wolf3D mods.
vermil
DieHard Guard
DieHard Guard

uk.gif

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:29 am
   Subject: Re: Corridor 7: Alien Invasion TC for Doom

Firstly, I've uploaded a new version of Corr7TC after finding an issue with Level2 that could render the map unfinishable. I also decided to remove the partial invisibilty from the land mines, so we'll see how that works.

Here's the new link, which I've also updated the first post with:

DEC7th: Link removed due to new version released.
###Corr7TC Slide Show pack###

DEC7th: Link removed due to new version released.

Included in the above PK3 add on for Corr7TC, are slide shows made out of Corridor7: Alien Invasion's four cut scenes:

1. Spinning Capstone Logo when one starts the game
2. Introduction
3. Disk version ending
4. CD version ending

Bear in mind that these are extremely memory intensive; making a slideshow with the animation of a cut scene is, er "inappropriate" to say the least. But I decided to include them any way I could, out of completeness.

###INSTALLATION###

1. Place the included PK3 in "Data/JDoom/Auto" where the main Corr7TC.PK3 is.
2. Run Corr7TC.bat, as one normally would to start Corr7TC.

Last edited by vermil on Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
vermil
DieHard Guard
DieHard Guard

uk.gif

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:21 pm

An update; http://files.drdteam.org/index.php/files/get/ZBt9DjTnNk/c7tcv12.zip

Rebalanced bad guys and weapons; for a couple of examples, the Assault Shotgun is no longer the uber weapon it accidently was previously and Ttoc's now immediately return fire when shot.

There are also some new visual effects in the form of shine maps to light up part's of some textures and flats that dynamic lights were ill-suited to (like that block of flashing lights on the wall next to the player in the second screenshot in the first post) and improved particle effects.

Thereís also the expected assortment of bug fixes and level tweaks.

I've also updated the slide show add-on with some improved presentation and effects: http://files.drdteam.org/index.php/files/get/QphLmKVyI7/c7tccs12.zip

The links in the first post have been updated to this new version.

###CORR7TC MP3 MUSIC REMIX PACK###

http://files.drdteam.org/index.php/files/get/EvFjvQK48y/c7tcmu12.zip

This new optional add-on contains remixes of 11 Corr7 tracks by Alextheuser. These are proper remixes, not just the tracks with non synth samples. I've labelled it "v1.2" to remain consistent, even though in reality the add-on's, are not linked to any version of the TC.

Install instructions are the same as the Slide Show add-on.

Last edited by vermil on Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
vermil
DieHard Guard
DieHard Guard

uk.gif

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:14 am

A bug with the med kit stations was found by someone (thanks soft_haxorz).

Hence, here is a new version of the TC with it fixed; it was little more than a typo in a definition:

http://files.drdteam.org/index.php/files/get/ZBt9DjTnNk/c7tcv12.zip

I also fixed a texture alignment mistake on Level11 :p

Even though, there are no differently named files and such, I'd still recommend a fresh install rather than directly overwriting the old version.

Save games made with the old version of 1.2 should be fully compatible with this new version; just copy them across (they can be found in "Run/JDoom/Savegame/Doom2").

I've updated the link in the first post.

Last edited by vermil on Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
WSJ
DieHard Officer
DieHard Officer

Topics: 24

blank.gif

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:50 pm

This is quite an impressive adaptation of Corridor 7, I'm really enjoying it so far.

However, I think I've encountered a possible bug... I'm stuck on level 8 (the one which has the objective of "Kill all the alien technicians.") It only shows one elevator key being required, which I got, and it told me that I had killed all the technicians. Yet the elevator still won't work because it thinks I haven't completed all objectives. But I have, as far as I can tell.

Also, I once encountered an error in the secret level which is accessed from level 5 (the one which has all those blue walls with shield-looking things and 4 large rooms you have to clear out)... I cleared out 2 of the big rooms (giving me the secret reward) and then when I tried to open one of the doors, the game exited out with an error message saying something about a "Segmentation Violation." However, when I loaded from a saved game before that level and went to it again, I was able to play through it without any problems.

Just thought you should know.
vermil
DieHard Guard
DieHard Guard

uk.gif

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:16 am

Level 8 has an additional unlisted objective (hint: the out of place objects).

In hindsight I perhaps should have indicated there was an "unknown" objective on the map, on the map's objective display, for game play reasons. If I ever release another version of the TC, I'll add said indication.

There is nothing I can do about the Seg Violation; Dday 1.8.6 has a bug that causes a certain type of XG to very very rarely "corrupt" all XG on the current map (which is what yourself encountered). Hence I would recommend that one save their game at the end of a level rather than at the start of the next.
Tricob
<B>Moderator</B>

Topics: 167
usa.gif

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:50 pm

Are there any tools that will convert the Doom 95 version of the Doom II WAD, so it'll work for Doom II mods like yours? Thanks. Smile
vermil
DieHard Guard
DieHard Guard

uk.gif

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:05 am

Unlike Wolf3D, Doom (or any Doom engine game) Iwads aren't modified for different commerical releases. A Doom95 1.9 Iwad is the same as a Dos 1.9 Iwad etc. A HeXen 95 1.1 Iwad is the same Iwad as the Dos 1.1 version etc...
Tricob
<B>Moderator</B>

usa.gif

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:48 am

The Doom 1 WAD is the same, yes. But when I tried the Doom II WAD, it made some sort complaint about 3D objects. The error really didn't make much sense. Confused
vermil
DieHard Guard
DieHard Guard

uk.gif

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:41 pm

The standard Doom2 Iwad is also the same (there is a special German version with the Wolf3D stuff removed).

You haven't really given me much to go on.

Have a look in "Run/Jdoom" for a file called "Doomsday.out." It's a plain text log file of the last time you ran Doom in Doomsday (or Doom with Corr7TC in this case). While I didnít make the Corr7TC bat file print the log with the highest level of verbosity possible (because that dramatically increases load times), it might indicate where and/or why it is crashing for you.

If you have difficulties understanding the log, PM me it (since it may be too long to post on a forum which doesn't have a maximum size for code blocks).
Tricob
<B>Moderator</B>

usa.gif

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:01 pm

Yep - Turns out I wasn't getting results 'cause I goofed up somewhere. I tried running it again, and it started up without a problem.

Currently stuck on Level One, as I can't seem to get any of the special-access doors to open, nor find any cards. Confused
vermil
DieHard Guard
DieHard Guard

uk.gif

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:45 am

Find and use the right access terminal Wink
wolfwhips
DieHard Officer
DieHard Officer

Topics: 66

newzealand.gif

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:05 am

Any mirror downloads? The download urls dont work.

DieHard Guard

uk.gif

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:46 am

Indeed, DRD teams Doom wad hosting (where Corr7TC was hosted) temporarily went offline in mid March following issues with it once they updated their software. I was expecting it to be back by now.

I can't think of another place to host it in the meantime.
vermil
DieHard Guard
DieHard Guard

uk.gif

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:31 pm

Wolf3D/SOD and Blake Stone are great games that largely realize their potential (and mods for the former take it above and beyond). Operation Body Count, though a technical tour de force for the time for the Wolf engine (a near fully destructable enviroment and controllable ai team mates) hasn't stod the test of time with Wolf3D/SOD and Blake Stone with even it's premise becoming extremely generic.

Corridor 7 while not a match as is, for Wolf3D/SOD and Blake Stone in any area is a decent game, that I believe with some fine tuning could be notably better. If Capstone had just polished everything a bit more; the levels, behaviours, artwork, audio etc.

With Corridor7, I have found myself thinking X could have been a really cool, fun and fitting gameplay element but because Capstone were slightly off in the implementation of it, it falls flat.

I admit that Raven Softwares HeXen is another game I would claim similar about.
wolfwhips
DieHard Officer
DieHard Officer

Topics: 66

newzealand.gif

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:57 pm

could you upload the corridor 7 total conversion to those file hosting sites? I'd like to play it again. You planning on making an Operation Bodycount game too?

DieHard Guard

uk.gif

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:44 am

Maybe a bit late saying, but DRD Teams file hosting came back up a week or so ago Smile
vermil
DieHard Guard
DieHard Guard

uk.gif

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:21 am
Goto Top of PostsGoto Previous PostGoto Bottom of Posts

Looking back at this TC; a small bit of recent unexpected interest in it again from the internet, got me thinking about it again:

I was surprised at how popular it was. It wasn't an original TC, creation or anything.

I didn't receive allot of feedback stating exactly what was good and bad, but the amount of comments I received stating that the TC "was better than the original game" or "I've never played the original, but this is fun" mean I must have done something right, at for the first half of the game anyway because obviously, I don't know how many people played it for more than few maps or all the way through.

One thing I would notably criticize about the original Corr7 is that it makes the player feel like they are the powerful hunter; you are suppose to be alone and outgunned in a dark and alien infested base! With Corr7TC I tried to make the player feel like they were the hunted, without making them weak (i.e. the player is more than capable of defending themselves). I tried to achieve this through surprise rather than giving the aliens high health, instant kill attacks or overwhelming the player with sheer numbers (though many maps in Corr7TC do coincidently feature almost double the bad guys they did in Corr7); that the aliens were often moving around the map and/or leaping out at you from places and directions you thought safe. I found that Corr7's level design was naturally suited to this and am surprised that Capstone didn't leverage it.

I'm pretty pleased with the full range of bad guys and weapons; I believe I gave most bad guy's something, though admittedly very small in a couple of cases, unique and gave most of the weapons a potential use (certainly many many times
more than original game anyway). The main weapons are the M-343 and Dual Blaster with the Plasma Rifle and Assault Shotgun providing heavy fire power. The Assault Cannon usurps the Dual Blaster as in the original game and the Disintegrator is the ultimate weapon. Maybe I should have tried to give the Disintegrator a new behaviour in Corr7TC instead of bringing it over largely as is though; it was never really a useable weapon in Corr7. Essentially a BFG (near all of Corr7's weapons are clones of Doom's weapons), it's pretty redundant against the games small numbers of primarily medium health foes in mostly cramped areas. Still it only appears once in both Corr7 and Corr7TC, right near the end of the game and I can't really alter it much with the available actions any way.

I would have liked to have given the final boss, Tebazile (a.k.a Elizabeth) a more interesting attack, but I mostly ran out of available actions. Though I suppose the slightly unique set up of the arena you face him in makes up for it. I would have also liked to have used the CD bad guys more; In Corr7 itself, two of the three CD map bad guys, the Semaj and Unknown Alien were very barely used. I ended up using them about the same; perhaps because I gave them movement patterns in Corr7TC that werenít really suitable for cramped areas (Indeed, they ended up being the only two aliens with "unusual movement" because near none of the Disk map layouts would remotely support bad guys with non-standard movement; I planned the behaviour of the bad guys somewhat around the maps they were mainly in. I was too pleased with the erratic movement of the Semaj to change it and the Unknown was a bit of a silly bad guy in the first place; a tiny little alien in power armour with a big gun that comes out of his chest. Make him fast and it's predictable. Turn him to some high health high attack mini-boss and it's cheesy that the little guy is potentially the most deadly. I ultimately went with the former as Corr7 already has three mini-boss like bad guys. In hindsight, with Corr7TC I perhaps should have brought in a non-hitscan firing foe earlier than I did (i.e. map number wise).

I admit that I would have liked to have come up with some more objective types though (not so much in what the player has to do to achieve the objective, but the illusion of doing something different plot wise). Indeed, shortly after the last release of the TC, I actually changed objectives on a couple of maps for this purpose. The design behind Corr7TC's objectives was to bring the games plot into the game; almost every mission objective type in Corr7TC is based on something insinuated in the manual's plot or bad guy descriptions (this also guided a couple of the behaviour tweaks made to bad guys).

One thing, looking back, the one thing I regret not really doing more with the levels themselves; the layouts of the original maps, the objectives I added to them, the game play I tried to make in them, all mostly fine in my opinion, for Levels 1-30.

I rebuilt Levels 31-40, the "Alien World" maps (that's what I interpreted them as being; the original game has no plot for them) in an attempt to both improve them and also to make them more cohesive as a group. In the original game, they come across largely as 10 individually isolated levels in an unknown place or places and were a notable step down in quality compared to Levels1-30. You can see Capstone's mapper (Corr7's credits only list one mapper) had a vision for them, but the end result was not particuarly good looking or fun.

This may sound arrogant, but I believe I improved upon the original Levels 31-40 on all above counts while keeping the vision of the original mapper. Though I still consider them weaker maps than Corr7's Levels 1-30; I had some difficulty trying to mimic Corr7's very unique map style (I can't recall a single Wolf3D or Blake Stone map done in a style like Corr7's maps). Not helped by the fact that I saw the visual themes used on the original Levels 31-40, largely carried over into my rebuilt versions, as a letdown after Levels 20-30's atmospheric visual themes.

Perhaps the most notable level thing I feel I should have done, is reworked Levels Levels 20-30. I don't mean rebuild them like I did with Levels 31-40 as such, (though in Corr7TC I did rebuild Level 29, retexture Level30 and make a few little layout tweaks to a couple of the others) but rather re-organize them and/or give the three visual themes used in them a real purpose; Levels 20-30, "the converted floors" (i.e. the part of the Human Base converted by the aliens) feature three visually unrelated themes with no obvious pattern to their order or function given by the games plot. Indeed, they go Red, Red, Green, Green, Red, Green, Red, Yellow, Yellow, Red, Yellow; the colours are how I reference the three themes, based off their primary colour; the Red theme is literally all Red, the Green literally all Green and the Yellow er, Grey with notable Yellow lights.

I came up with two real ideas for re-organizing the converted maps in Corr7TC while working on the TC; I noted that in terms of how converted the maps layouts looked, that the Red maps were the most human shaped, then the Yellow and then finally the Green. Interestingly the end game cut scene for the Disk version of Corr7 actually shows Level30 decked out in the Green theme, despite that it used the Yellow theme in game (as mentioned above, I retextured Level30 in the Green theme; I did it so it matched the end game cut scene; you might also notice that the yellow wall and white ceiling lights I added in Corr7TC were inspired by details in that cut scene).

The other idea I came up with for re-organizing the converted maps was to give each theme a purpose in the plot; Red was to be Biological, Green Tech and Yellow Construction with suitably themed objectives; I interpreted a couple of textures in Red and Green themes as potentially fitting these. Yellow, I admittedly initially struggled to think of what it could resemble.

For multiple reasons and thoughts though, I ended up not implementing either of these; I was concerned that each theme would end up with an essentially isolated plot (not good when each theme only lasts three-four maps and even worse if all the levels from each theme weren't re-ordered to be next to eachother). I was concerned about if I wasn't already going too far by rebuilding Levels 31-40. There also wasn't the resources in Corr7, very notably Yellow theme, which I actually considered simply getting rid of there was so little of it; all three alien themes share the same computer mobjs. As mentioned above the vast majority of the textures in each theme also didn't suggest a purpose or function (i.e. what is a wall of scrolling tube lights suppose to be).

Something else I considered was having the last few Human Maps slowly transform into the Alien ones; in the original Corr7, Level19 was completely Human and Level20 completely Alien. In Corr7TC I animated the textures of Level19 to
represent the level being in mid change (and mission objectives I added alluded to the aliens converting the base). But It would have been interesting to have gone further with this actually mix the alien and human themes into a map
across several levels; maybe a spoiler, but I ended up doing that to a degree with one of the rebuilt CD maps in the TC. But I was concerned about spoiling the converted themes in advance and concluded that Alien Yellow wasn't different
enough in colour (i.e. visually) to the Human theme, Alien Green wasn't suitable for representing mid conversion and the Alien Red converted maps werenít different enough in layout to truly emphasize the different in a half Alien half
Human map. I would have had to rip up the converted maps to make them look somewhat like my vision of a half Human, half Alien map.

Reading all the above level stuff back, I actually believe a combination of it all (i.e isolated the above ideas may not have been good enough or badly stuck out, but merged together...) could actually have been pretty neat. But then as I stated above, I regret not trying to do more with the levels.

I perhaps also should have divided the Human Base texture theme used on Levels 1-19, into two groups and retextured Levels 1-10 in one group and Levels 11-19 in the other. To deal with the fact that Levels 1-19 use the same visual theme.

I also wonder what it would have been like had I come up with a set of completely or largely unique game play features for the Alien half of the game; In the original game, there were no new features introduced in the Alien half of the game besides teleporters on Levels 31-40. The Alien maps also didn't have a bunch of the features from the Human half of the game making them simpler (the Alien level layouts were also simpler than the Human maps); there were no locked doors for instance and ammo/health dispensers only appeared a couple of times. In Corr7TC, I added a couple of small new game play features to the alien maps; a simple oxygen system (no armour and you very slowly take health damage; armour in Corr7 is strangely a spacesuit) and on the Alien World maps, force fields to function as locked doors.

But I couldn't think of a large number of suitably different, but similar that would fit in a largely un-interactive run and gun FPS (by which I mean we werenít talking about Deus EX style interactions); make them too different and it
would feel like two separate games stuck together. Similarly it would have been boring to just rehash the afore mentioned features from the Human half that werenít in the Alien half (i.e. adding alien ammo dispensers). Though, it's not
like other FPS introduces new features every visual theme change or episode; Wolf3D, Doom, Heretic etc don't.

Graphically, I think I screwed up on the flat choices for the converted maps (i.e. poor choices); something else I fixed in my version of the TC shortly after release. There isn't really much more I can say regarding the TC's graphics
because 99.9% come from Corr7 and I've already mentioned the main weakness I believe there is in Corr7's graphics above. For a minor thing, I would state that Corr7's CD weapons are quite different in appearance to its Disk weapons and
Capstone's artists decided to flip angles 2-4 to make 6-8 for allot of the bad guys.

Something else I would have liked to have toyed with, was ambient sounds; there are random noises on the converted alien maps in Corr7 (and Corr7TC), but I mean noises emanating from the countless computers on the Human maps for
instance; problem is there are simply too many computers that would have probably overrun anybodies sound channels and would lead to lot's of cutting. It could enhance the difference between the Human and Alien stuff though; the noisy
Human maps to the near silence of the Alien maps.
DieHard Wolfers Forum Index -> Addons/Mods/TC's View Previous TopicRefresh this PageAdd Topic to your Browser FavoritesSearch ForumsPrint this TopicE-mail TopicGoto Page TopView Next Topic
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: