DieHard Wolfers Forum Index DieHard Wolfers
A Wolfenstein 3d Fan Community

Hosted by: MCS & Areyep.com - Designed by: BrotherTank

Original Yahoo Forum - Die Hard Archives

AReyeP HomepageAreyep Homepage DieHard Wolfenstein BunkerDieHard Wolfenstein Bunker Log inLog in RegisterRegister Banlist FAQFAQ Search ForumsSearch

Username:    Password:      Remember me       

Legacy of Patton (Idea)
Page 1 of 1
DieHard Wolfers Forum Index -> Tale Tellers View Previous TopicRefresh this PageAdd Topic to your Browser FavoritesSearch ForumsPrint this TopicE-mail TopicGoto Page BottomView Next Topic
gerolf
DieHard Wolfer
DieHard Wolfer

Topics: 162
usa.gif

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:22 pm
   Subject: Legacy of Patton (Idea)
   [ IP : Logged ]
Goto Top of PostsGoto Next PostGoto Bottom of Posts

From a source:
Quote:
Everyone knows that Jesus was pierced in the side with a Spear of some sort. It is usually assumed that it was just an ordinary Roman soldier's spear that just happened to be available at the time. Later, it passes into many hands, arriving--supposedly--into Hitler's possession at the start of the Second World War. Near the end of that war, the story goes, General Patton discovers the Spear in a bunker under Nuremberg, realizes what it is, and at that very moment, Hitler commits suicide and the U.S. succeeds Germany as the new World Power...because it now holds the
Spear.

Now, we all know General Patton was no joke. He'd be right there with his men, shooting at Stuka Dive Bombers with his dual revolvers. What if.. I made a game where you are the great George S. Patton himself? General Patton always wanted to do things his way, and would not listen to anyone who wanted to hold their ground or fall back (which is one of many main reasons why the allies won the war). So, say Patton, who also believed in reincarnation, had some kind of strange feeling the Nazis had stolen ancient artifacts, and have hidden them in various locations around the world. The 3rd Army, Ike, FDR (or even Truman) think he's gone insane.. Patton plans to once again prove them wrong.

So, DieHard Wolfers, I write to you to ask a question.. Would you be interested in a project where you play as General Patton? If I promised to keep you all updated, would you want to see the updates? I really REALLY would love to make something like this, but I just want to hear the general reception to what I have above first.

Topics: 186

denmark.gif

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:04 am
   Subject: Re: Legacy of Patton (Idea)
Goto Top of PostsGoto Previous PostGoto Next PostGoto Bottom of Posts

I WOULD. I am a big General Patton fan, I'm sure if he'd been in the right environment the commie bastards would've taken as much a bashing as the Nazis, and rightfully so. Imagine what kind of world we would have had they not been given the right to further practice their sick beliefs. I'm all for it. And the Spear thing is pretty interesting too...
gerolf
DieHard Wolfer
DieHard Wolfer

Topics: 162
usa.gif

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:51 pm
   Subject: Re: Legacy of Patton (Idea)
Goto Top of PostsGoto Previous PostGoto Bottom of Posts

It's good to hear I'm not the only one who would find this interesting. I wonder what the others would think.

Page 1 of 1
Jump to: