DieHard Wolfers Forum Index DieHard Wolfers
A Wolfenstein 3d Fan Community

Hosted by: MCS & Areyep.com - Designed by: BrotherTank

Original Yahoo Forum - Die Hard Archives

AReyeP HomepageAreyep Homepage DieHard Wolfenstein BunkerDieHard Wolfenstein Bunker Log inLog in RegisterRegister Banlist FAQFAQ Search ForumsSearch

Username:    Password:      Remember me       

Wolfenstein 3D the Online TV Series
Page 2 of 2 Goto page Previous  1, 2
DieHard Wolfers Forum Index -> Wolfenstein 3d View Previous TopicRefresh this PageAdd Topic to your Browser FavoritesSearch ForumsPrint this TopicE-mail TopicGoto Page BottomView Next Topic
Joshua
DieHard SS
DieHard SS

Topics: 152

usa.gif

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:14 pm
   Subject: Re: Wolfenstein 3D the Online TV Series
   [ IP : Logged ]
Goto Top of PostsGoto Next PostGoto Bottom of Posts

Those are from the graphic novels. I am looking forward to finishing homework tonight. I want to play Wolfenstein 3D tonight.
ronwolf1705
<B>Moderator</B>

Topics: 69

blank.gif

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:12 pm
Goto Top of PostsGoto Previous PostGoto Next PostGoto Bottom of Posts

I think the idea of a 'tv series' appeals more to you than the actual proces of creating it. You enjoy the goal, the end result, but not the proces and hence you steal everything and then call it 'your' video'. It's a ten second video you cut out of another source. You really have to start realizing that if you want people to stop ridiculizing you, to make them stop sighing everytime they see you post something, you have to put the work in yourself and create something new. Something original that you didn't copy from something else, just something YOU, YOU alone, created. And who knows, people might not like it but at least you did it yourself, you put the work in and if you're happy with the end result and enjoyed the proces of creating something, than it's good. And listen to people and respond as a human being, not copy what people advise you and then not do anything with it. I think many members have been helpful and tried to provide you feedback/advise, but people have their limit.
Joshua
DieHard SS
DieHard SS

usa.gif

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:41 pm

The reason why I am doing this is because I did not get it completed way back then. I am going back and getting projects that I announced in the past done while learning map making at the same time. It is the earliest thing that I put off and I am trying to work on it again. In 2012, I really was not interested in this. I am not really interested in it now, I would rather be creating maps than doing this. I made a promise back in 2008, but got lazy and busy. Now seems like the perfect time to get this released now. People here have said I make announcements, but have nothing to show for it. Consider this a map making course. In order to exceed at map making I need to play the game as it was intended to be played.

The interactive movies that Eric posted I thought would be cool since I am a fan of the Wolfenstein graphic novels.

jpb6891 wrote:
I did make those by myself.

When I said this, I meant that I split the videos into parts. I did not create the graphic novels. I was not communicating very well when I responded. I do not call this work my own. It would not make sense as the gametrailers logo is on the video. I thought everyone knew these were not mine.
Tricob
<B>Moderator</B>

Topics: 160
usa.gif

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:05 pm

Seeing as you've posted this:
jpb6891 wrote:
I am not really interested in it now, I would rather be creating maps than doing this.

... I suggest you do the maps first, then the series afterwards. If you're not interested in what you're working on, it's going to show through in what you do. Doing a series like yours is no small undertaking.
Joshua
DieHard SS
DieHard SS

usa.gif

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:39 pm

I just played Wolfenstein 3D Episode 1 Level 1 and tested the recorder in Dosbox. The video does not show up on my PC, but it does when it is uploaded to youtube. I am going to have to upload them to youtube when I am done recording them to watch them. I liked this experience of playing Wolfenstein 3D Level 1 without using cheat codes. It was awesome. I think this will be a good series. The menu screens will be left in. The movie will also show me saving the game on the next level. It looks like it is going to be good. I do not have the original episode 1 recording. I deleted it before uploading it to youtube thinking it would not play at all. I will have to start the game again. Season 1 Episode 1 is coming when it is done.
serpens
DieHard SS
DieHard SS

Topics: 17
poland.gif

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:00 am

jpb6891 wrote:
The video does not show up on my PC, but it does when it is uploaded to youtube. I am going to have to upload them to youtube when I am done recording them to watch them.

Perhaps you need to update your codecs. http://www.codecguide.com/

DieHard SS
DieHard SS

usa.gif

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:57 am

I was playing episode 3 level 8 of the online browser version of Wolfenstein 3D after I completed the pacman level. It is hard. Currently, I am practicing the levels before recording them. Maybe I should play can I play daddy first then work my way up to death incarnate difficulty. The TV series will be put on hold right now. I could do episode 1 though. I think I should just focus on doing maps episode 1 style. Episode 1 is easy to beat on death incarnate difficulty.
stathmk
DieHard SS
DieHard SS

Topics: 73
usa.gif

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:44 pm
   Subject: No, that would now be Officer-Michael John.
Goto Top of PostsGoto Previous PostGoto Bottom of Posts

Thomas wrote:
The biggest bullshitter in the history of Wolf.

No, that would now be Officer-Michael John.

EDIT: Joshua, if you remember my post in this thread where I was then called a back-seat moderator, I am glad that you are sounding more down to Earth over the years. I just think that your alternate reality games & online series will not work.
DieHard Wolfers Forum Index -> Wolfenstein 3d View Previous TopicRefresh this PageAdd Topic to your Browser FavoritesSearch ForumsPrint this TopicE-mail TopicGoto Page TopView Next Topic
Page 2 of 2 Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to: