DieHard Wolfers Forum Index DieHard Wolfers
A Wolfenstein 3d Fan Community

Hosted by: MCS & Areyep.com - Designed by: BrotherTank

Original Yahoo Forum - Die Hard Archives

AReyeP HomepageAreyep Homepage DieHard Wolfenstein BunkerDieHard Wolfenstein Bunker Log inLog in RegisterRegister Banlist FAQFAQ Search ForumsSearch

Username:    Password:      Remember me       

Who plays The Fortress of Dr Radiaki ?
Page 1 of 1
DieHard Wolfers Forum Index -> Other Wolf3d Based Games View Previous TopicRefresh this PageAdd Topic to your Browser FavoritesSearch ForumsPrint this TopicE-mail TopicGoto Page BottomView Next Topic
Robbbert
Bring 'em On
Bring 'em On

Topics: 10

australia.gif

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:02 pm
   Subject: Who plays The Fortress of Dr Radiaki ?
   [ IP : Logged ]
Goto Top of PostsGoto Next PostGoto Bottom of Posts

I've had this game for a while but never played it through. I find the colour scheme is awful, and it's difficult to make out anything because it's all the same brightness (not very).

You can't change the keys (Left-Shift to shoot, Left-Ctrl to open doors). I don't think it has pushwalls. There's various things to pick up but it's hard to make out what the objects are because of the darkness.

To change levels you press CTRL while facing the teleport. You can go back to levels you've done before. There no completion summary when changing levels.

Press I to toggle the status bar on/off. Press M to toggle the map on/off. When the map is on, you can't move. It shows the non-obvious doors.

Cheats: I initially had trouble with cheats because when enabling them either nothing happened or the game would crash. After trying out a few things with shortcuts I got it to work.

To enable cheats hold down E,G,J together. There's no response. To walk through walls, hold W while moving about.
To toggle being invisible to the enemies, hit V. Some sites say it's god mode, but only because nobody shoots at you. Basically you can do whatever, and enemies never react. Press V again and suddenly they see you and start firing. I prefer the way it is in Wolfenstein, where you can have a good old firefight without dying.

Other cheats on the web: hit H to recover health, hit A for full ammo (neither of these did anything for me). Hit C to see a bunch of numbers.
Hold down A,C,H together, let go, hit O. Now when you press M for the map, it's a bigger map, but it only shows where you've been. Hit O again to get to the normal map.

Since I only started playing it yesterday, I've only visited 3 levels. It's very maze-y, and easy to get lost. I've encountered men, rats, and giant reptiles.
Wolf3DGuy
Bring 'em On
Bring 'em On

Topics: 4
Location: Burger King Palace, sitting on the cheeseburger throne.
hungary.gif

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:12 am
   Subject: Who plays The Fortress of Dr Radiaki ?
Goto Top of PostsGoto Previous PostGoto Next PostGoto Bottom of Posts

Never heard about the game.

Also you will hate my new mods because cheat codes will be disabled Crying or Very sad I think cheats kills the fun of the game and there is no challenge in it if you using them. Smile

Bring 'em On

Topics: 10

australia.gif

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:02 am
   Subject: Re: Who plays The Fortress of Dr Radiaki ?
Goto Top of PostsGoto Previous PostGoto Bottom of Posts

Wolf3DGuy wrote:
Also you will hate my new mods because cheat codes will be disabled Crying or Very sad I think cheats kills the fun of the game and there is no challenge in it if you using them. Smile

That is your choice, just as it's my choice not to play them.

There's hundreds of enjoyable mods with cheats, so I'm not exactly short of material.
DieHard Wolfers Forum Index -> Other Wolf3d Based Games View Previous TopicRefresh this PageAdd Topic to your Browser FavoritesSearch ForumsPrint this TopicE-mail TopicGoto Page TopView Next Topic
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: